• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

Anyone else just pile on? 

I put the only $100 I could play with toward GME and AMC. 

I'm ok losing it if the Hedge Cunts get fucked.

Exactly

tenor (1).gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yep. I will go with less than two years. Just remember the alternative was so bad this is who won the election.

You think the alternative was worse than this huh ? It's only been a week.In one week Biden has made himself and his party look pretty bad.Hatred is your problem with Trump.His policies didn't do anything to affect you personally did they ? 

8 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I think they would love 2 years, but I don't think Biden has it in him short of getting the Animatronics guys from Disney to come give a hand.

On a serious note I'm thinking under a year, the big push now is to let the unpopularity build for Biden so they can replace him, reap the rewards, but still have the stuff pushed they want.

9 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Im in for the 2 year mark too. 

Pretty sure they have a 10 year plan considering the (H.R. 1) they are trying to ram through the House and Senate.

Legal Election cheating in perpetuity. 

9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

So are we making bets on how long he makes it? Put me in for 2 years.

3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yep. I will go with less than two years. Just remember the alternative was so bad this is who won the election.

Done!!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Chopper Jim said:

I'm going with 100 days. That is all Biden has been saying. 100 days for this, 100 days for that.

We shall see.

Chopper Jim

That's just his dementia acting up.It might be the only number he can remember.God i hope he lasts more than 100 days but he's already making bumbling speeches when not on his leash.

• Like 2

You know the world is spinning out of control when Ted Cruz and AOC agree on something....

Robinhood restricts Reddit-driven GameStop, AMC, Nokia stocks, cites ‘market volatility’

https://www.clickondetroit.com/tech/2021/01/28/robinhood-appears-to-halt-support-on-reddit-driven-gamestop-amc-stocks/

Class-action lawsuit filed against Robinhood for restricting trading

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/536320-class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-robinhood-for-restricting-trading

Edited by BrothersGarage

If they can keep Joe alive for two years and one day, Cameltoeia can finish his term and run for two of her own, totaling nearly ten years.

If they get greedy and Allen Dulles/LBJ him before then, she'll only be able to finish his term and win one reelection.

In an ideal world, one could argue that it would be a moot point, because there is no way she would win one election, much less two, but you have

to remember that they are going to very  likely pass that house bill that makes all the fraud that de-legitimized the last election permanent, so there will be no more free and fair elections anywhere, not just here in Oregon.

Edited by flyerdan
spelling
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

All my buys and stops were cancelled this morning. 

My investment was worth $10,000 had they been able to function as intended. 

Holy hell a 200% swing.

Yep, they are shitting their britches so they are trying to take the ball and go home.

Weirdly enough I have no stocks or crypto so no direct skin in the game. My investments were of the more metallic kind.

However, I've been getting a bunch of notices from my retirement investments about changes they are making so I'm assuming we are seeing the other effects (I don't give a shit at this point as I expect inflation to wipe that any of my savings out anyways).

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1