9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Stolen is too strong a word with the facts as they are. There is certainly a lot of questions that should have been addressed and any questions investigated and laid to rest one way or the other. Then you could maybe say 'stolen'. But as it is, I doubt the American people (I would dare say 74,000,000 to start)  have much faith in their electoral process and in four years a lot of shit will come out equaling even more doubt. This is on top of the dip shit potatoe they did elect

That was an honest response. Stolen with the facts that are out there is impossible to prove. If there was widespread fraud that could be proven I am all for prosecuting those involved and the rightful winner of the election should have the presidency. One mans screams that he lost was the same as the fake news screams anytime anything was reported he didn't agree with. Do we have a problem with media bias in this country? You bet! There are all kinds of outlets that will cater to your beliefs and regard any others as fake news. If you are a Rachael Maddow fan you wouldn't believe anything Sean Hannity said and Visa versa. Like Rush Limbaugh? NPR? Gotta kind of pick through the bullshit for the few facts that are out there. Believers in Qanon? Well I got nothing there except belief in the fact that aluminum cookware does cause dimensia especially when worn on the outside.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

There are all kinds of outlets that will cater to your beliefs and regard any others as fake news. If you are a Rachael Maddow fan you wouldn't believe anything Sean Hannity said and Visa versa. Like Rush Limbaugh?

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Rachel Madow, The morning Joe,  the 5 and on and on are not news.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

That was an honest response. Stolen with the facts that are out there is impossible to prove. If there was widespread fraud that could be proven I am all for prosecuting those involved and the rightful winner of the election should have the presidency. One mans screams that he lost was the same as the fake news screams anytime anything was reported he didn't agree with. Do we have a problem with media bias in this country? You bet! There are all kinds of outlets that will cater to your beliefs and regard any others as fake news. If you are a Rachael Maddow fan you wouldn't believe anything Sean Hannity said and Visa versa. Like Rush Limbaugh? NPR? Gotta kind of pick through the bullshit for the few facts that are out there. Believers in Qanon? Well I got nothing there except belief in the fact that aluminum cookware does cause dimensia especially when worn on the outside.

My vote was a write in for Tulsi Gabbard. 

So neither of the people involved were my pick, but Potato definitely didn't win on popularity or honest means. 

With some  simple research and true invested interest people can see that in 2019 a campaign to change voting rules was in full swing by DNC legal teams. These rules were changed in an illegal way in accordance to the constitutions rules for elections. It wasn't just the DNC that was changing things either. The GOP had its few hands involved in this too. I can only assume it was for their own hate of Trump since he was the head cheese of that party?  Thing is not a single person outside of the two parties cared to even follow what was happening or sound the horn that this needed to be challenged in the supreme court.. 

With Q-Turds having some mysterious vague plan. These guys just sat on their hands and likely suspected it was all part of the big conspiricy to return our system to the people. Insider stuff....... Or maybe had no idea it was going on like the rest of the nation. 

By the time it became clear what had happened, the courts had already made their stance clear that it was too late to challenge this since we were in full election swing. They didn't want to decide.  For now who is to say judges wont take up the matter?  The term "Standing" in our legal system has ZERO constitutionality. The use of "standing" started in the 1920's taken from UK courts as a way to clear dockets of civil case Judges didn't want to adjudicate on. This also is a simple search on the interwebs too. 

Was the election stolen? Absolutely.. Just not in the matter that everyone is screaming about. The rules were "Bent" as you would say to allow really loose confirmation of "legitimate" ballots. With new rules that allow zero signature verification,  ballots with no address on them to be tabulated, voter data restricted from being purged of dead people, or non resident ballots allowed. All of this was allowed to take place because the state legislatures were not involved with new the rules won in court. It was too late to challenge legally says the SCOTUS. 

Its like I said in the way back machine. 

How would everyone feel if these new rules allowed for this farce to take place, and then get overturned by the courts after?

Doesn't that mean that Biden/Harris is truly illegitimate then? 

If the rules are thrown out because of being unconstitutional after the election, Should the side that played by the real rules not be seated as the true winner?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Not to wander too far off the path but...

I am no longer worried about them coming to take my guns.

I am worried about them coming to take my effing cars.

• Like 3

Regarding cars: look at what they've done in Japan and then even Germany - but at least in Germany your car has to be sound enough to go, how shall we put it, "fast?"

Imagine a civil war breaking out between R and D - and you had to pick a side!  Remember the episode of "douch" vs "turd sandwich?"

I'm 68 and done with all this shit.  Let the Reptilians duke it out with the Space Corn People - I Don't Give a Ratsun's Ass (Hey, was I the first to coin this?  Might use it as my signature...)

• Like 2
14 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

People still think this election was stolen?

Stolen is a little strong.Maybe tampered with ? Something isn't right.If it's so legit why isn't the left supporting any effort to prove it was ? You may be aware or not of what California has done to ensure illegals can vote.We allowed them to get California drivers licenses which in turn allows them to register to vote with nothing but that form of ID.Non citizens can't legally vote in this country but they are.I believe another state just did the same thing.Is this fraud ? 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Isn't she a unicorn sane Democrat rowing away from the rocks?????

She's one of the few sane Democrats left that hasn't caved in like most of them.And that's exactly why the left had zero interest in propping her up for a Presidency.I like her.She could have beat Trump and there would be no accusations of a rigged election.

• Like 1

.She could have beat Trump and there would be no accusations of a rigged election.

I don't believe this. Trump was going to scream rigged election whoever he lost to. It's his personality. It was obvious he was in trouble long before the election. His orcestrated mob attack on the Capitol was his parting gift. Not a fan of Biden but things seem to be simmering down, the volatile reteoric of Trump wasn't doing anyone any good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, bottomwatcher said:

.She could have beat Trump and there would be no accusations of a rigged election.

I don't believe this. Trump was going to scream rigged election whoever he lost to. It's his personality. It was obvious he was in trouble long before the election. His orcestrated mob attack on the Capitol was his parting gift. Not a fan of Biden but things seem to be simmering down, the volatile reteoric of Trump wasn't doing anyone any good. 

This is where you start to sound a little off.Trump didn't orchestrate any riot.The accusations i'm referring to are about his supporters.I heard Trump's words and they were hardly volatile.Again you sound like a victim of the media and it's agenda.Quote Trump's volatile words would you ? 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Jenna Ryan seems to be one of the participants that is too stupid to take her lawyers advice and shut up but she sums up the sentiment of those taking part. Of course asking for a pardon is the icing on the cake.

Well Jenna Ryan isn't too smart now is she ? Just the fact she participated shows us that.I guess we could compare her to those that watch too much mainstream media news and buy into it ? How about that quote i asked for ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Your bias is unbelievable!!!  Let me re-write it for you without the bias....

I find this hard to believe. Trump was likely going to scream rigged election whoever he lost to. It's his personality. To Democrats it was the party line that he was in trouble long before the election*. The storming of the Capitol by those protesting the election results was a show of support for the departing president. Not a fan of Biden but things seem to be simmering down, the volatile theoretic** of Trump was mainly for GOP consumption.

* and ** Mostly the media pushed opinion cloaked as fact. Throw away all the media bullshit and I mean biased fake news bullshit for all the 'facts' you have and everything is altered. Just look at what you posted : "His orcestrated mob attack on the Capitol" This is right out of the headlines with no attempt to let the public decide for themselves who did what and why. FFS. BLM, 'peaceful antifa protests, storming the Capitol, questionable election results.... everything. Do YOU actually believe Biden got more votes than Trumps 74 million???? I suppose he may but you can't argue Trump's 74,000,000 for sure and perhaps many more? We'll maybe never know now. Hell I have no investment in America and I have lots of questions unanswered about Biden family corruption. Lots of questions. How the election process was altered and was it constitutionally legal. Lots. Don't you?  How could you not? Because the media has clouded all reason. Sewn it up neatly, no need to question anything, move along. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I find this hard to believe. Trump was likely going to scream rigged election whoever he lost to. It's his personality. To Democrats it was the party line that he was in trouble long before the election*. The storming of the Capitol by those protesting the election results was a show of support for the departing president. Not a fan of Biden but things seem to be simmering down, the volatile theoretic** of Trump was mainly for GOP consumption.

* and ** Mostly the media pushed opinion cloaked as fact. Throw away all the media bullshit and I mean biased fake news bullshit for all the 'facts' you have and everything is altered. Just look at what you posted : "His orcestrated mob attack on the Capitol" This is right out of the headlines with no attempt to let the public decide for themselves who did what and why. FFS. BLM, 'peaceful antifa protests, storming the Capitol, questionable election results.... everything. Do YOU actually believe Biden got more votes than Trumps 74 million???? I suppose he may but you can't argue Trump's 74,000,000 for sure and perhaps many more? We'll maybe never know now. Hell I have no investment in America and I have lots of questions unanswered about Biden family corruption. Lots of questions. How the election process was altered and was it constitutionally legal. Lots. Don't you?  How could you not? Because the media has clouded all reason. Sewn it up neatly, no need to question anything, move along. 

you would think more people would have questions.....

amazing how effective that TV is.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Man you guys are killing me! I just watched half of Trumps pre riot rally and holy crap I don't understand how anybody can believe a word out of that mans mouth. I took a few notes. 

Starts out saying Pence needs to do the right thing( He did ) but not according to Trump.

Trump says Joe lost by lot (nope)

America was defrauded, weak republicans, scammed ballots, theft of the election. Elections were so corrupt. Blamed the equipment. He did say March and protest peacefully. Then he said can never take back the country by weakness. If you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore. These remarks are inflammatory to a crowd who actually believe the election was robbed. Trump knew what he was doing and probably the most damming statement is when he finally asked the protestors to leave and said "You have to go home now we love you and you are very special". Who would say that to a violent mob? 

• Sad 1
42 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Man you guys are killing me! I just watched half of Trumps pre riot rally and holy crap I don't understand how anybody can believe a word out of that mans mouth. I took a few notes. 

Starts out saying Pence needs to do the right thing( He did ) but not according to Trump.

Trump says Joe lost by lot (nope)

America was defrauded, weak republicans, scammed ballots, theft of the election. Elections were so corrupt. Blamed the equipment. He did say March and protest peacefully. Then he said can never take back the country by weakness. If you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore. These remarks are inflammatory to a crowd who actually believe the election was robbed. Trump knew what he was doing and probably the most damming statement is when he finally asked the protestors to leave and said "You have to go home now we love you and you are very special". Who would say that to a violent mob? 

you do know that the people involved in the Capitol break in were already fighting with security before Trump even got through his speech?

along with the plan had already been coordinated to do this on FB a week prior to the DC rally.

but hey. The less effort you put in to looking the easier it is to run with bullshit.

You are killing me. Bout as low info as they come 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1