Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, paradime said:

Fear based propaganda and conditioned beliefs from the right Mike. The same fear based propaganda is conditioning the left to see your ideas as a threat. Vids below.  You can either have the courage to check the validity of your "answers", or you can "willingly and blindly stick a bit in your mouths and giddy up go horse!

Lao Tsu 500 BC "The more answers I have, the less I understand" What answers do you have that keep you from seeing what's right in front of you?

Fear based propaganda and conditioned beliefs from the right ? You have got to be fucking kidding.From who on the right ? You just posted a CNN video with an "expert" comparing Trump's politics to fascism ? CNN has no experts.All they have is opinion and leftist propaganda.They're not even a news source anymore for the most part.Have you noticed since Biden was inaugurated Covid isn't such the crisis it was before (even though it is) ? Overnight what was drilled into everybody for almost a year all of a sudden isn't such a hot topic.I haven't heard one daily death count since.I was hearing them all day long while Trump was the guy.Name some of these right wing brainwashers would you ? What exists from the right is outnumbered a thousand to one.So who's being brainwashed ? 

Edited by john510
6 minutes ago, paradime said:

Fear based propaganda and conditioned beliefs from the right Mike. The same fear based propaganda is conditioning the left to see your ideas as a threat. Vids below.  You can either have the courage to check the validity of your "answers", or you can "willingly and blindly stick a bit in your mouths and giddy up go horse!

Lao Tsu 500 BC "The more answers I have, the less I understand" What answers do you have that keep you from seeing what's right in front of you?

I know what I know and telling me I was fed 'propaganda' does not change my mind. In fact this is exactly what Marxist propaganda would  argue. So pick a side, there is plenty of proof out there so support any belief, and all scream that they are the one true god. 

one-true-god.jpg

20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I know what I know and telling me I was fed 'propaganda' does not change my mind. In fact this is exactly what Marxist propaganda would  argue. So pick a side, there is plenty of proof out there so support any belief, and all scream that they are the one true god. 

one-true-god.jpg

I never asked you to change your mind Mike, only to examine the answers you have about the other side.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9184947/PIERS-MORGAN-President-Biden-lying-COVID-vaccine-roll-out.html

Well, the brave new world of honesty in American politics lasted a grand total of 24 hours.

President Joe Biden promised an immediate end to the constant lying from the White House that we endured over four years of Donald Trump's tenure.

But then he couldn't help himself and promptly spewed the kind of brazen, bare-faced, media-bashing whopper that Trump would have loved.

Biden's made a big noisy deal of setting a target of 100 million coronavirus vaccines in his first 100 days.

But he knows that hitting this target would be a completely bogus 'achievement' because the US is already at that level of vaccination, averaging 914,000 daily doses administered last week according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and rocketing to 1.6 million on the very day of Biden's inauguration.

So, at this rate, the goal will be easily attained, and masks the reality that America could and should be aiming a lot higher.

That, though, wasn't the lie.

That was just the kind of under-promise, over-deliver type of sneaky political spin designed to grab headlines and win a cheap 'victory' down the line when the target is easily met.

4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Burning and looting because some stupid cunts were playing in the street??? Shoot them all.... let god sort it out.

Love the way the news labeled an illegal event of Donuts, and street races in an intersection into a protest, so now the actions of the police are optically worse. 

This shit is never ending.

• Like 3

So several Canadian MP's have started the move to label several conservative groups as "White Supremacy Terrorist" organizations at the request of the US-DIA. Example (Proud Boys)

By doing this Canada can spy on US citizens under the 5 eyes treaty and hand over wire tap data, meta data, recorded conversation, and video activation/recording on digital devices.

https://protonvpn.com/blog/5-eyes-global-surveillance/

This is a preemptive move by the DIA to get a jump on intelligence gathering before the new domestic spying legislation supported by both GOP and DNC representatives. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/canadian-lawmakers-vote-to-label-proud-boys-a-terrorist-organization/ar-BB1d5pHE

The Proud Boys are NOT a White Supremacy Group. They are a Pro masculinity group with an Afro Cuban founder and current leader. The dude Gavin Mcinnes who co-founded isnt even associated with the group either. 

This is so fucking stupid.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

What is so outrageous about the point I'm making? Is it that your side's propaganda is true and the other side's is a lie.  Grow up FFS. BOTH SIDES ARE BRAIN FUCKING YOU!!! Get it!

There's hardly any right wing propaganda in the mainstream media,Facebook,Twitter etc. Push that agenda and you're gone.There's plenty of it from the left though.Both sides may be playing with minds but one side has the majority of the attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, john510 said:

There's a long list of accomplishments by Trump.You hate him and wouldn't bother to read them or believe them.Somebody may have posted it here some time ago.Hatred is blinding.

I didn’t say he didn’t.  I commented on his campaign promises.  That was the topic.  

3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Sooo, you bash him for stating the lies will stop. Claiming he proceeded to lie.  Then argued that he didn’t lie, but should have set lofty goals that he may not have been able to keep and promise to keep them?   

did I get that right?  Cause you sure as fuck didn’t.  

7 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Sooo, you bash him for stating the lies will stop. Claiming he proceeded to lie.  Then argued that he didn’t lie, but should have set lofty goals that he may not have been able to keep and promise to keep them?   

did I get that right?  Cause you sure as fuck didn’t.  

Nope, if you read the article with the rest of the quote you would have also read the lie. Sorry I didn't spoon feed the rest of it to you.