• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is funny and if you can't laugh at it go cry in a corner! Just to be clear about how I feel on Donny boy has nothing to do with politics. I won't simply like somebody because they are a Republican, Democrat, Datsun or even a Patrol owner for that matter. I was dating a girl when his BIG show was on, Celebrity Apprentice. GODDAMN the guy was an major ego maniac! So about Joe? I can't even comment on how I feel about him and the PEDO-Joe girl hugging/kissing without ending up on a not so good list!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

This is the respect that Ratweirdo was saying Biden gives the nation.

Somehow I don't think the "whole world" shares old mates view. 🤔

There is atleast one guy in his country, and I've heard rumours of this "crazy canuk" that seems to pop up now and again. 

Edited by Str8jacket
Being a wanker
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Is this the equity or equality everyone is espousing?I can't tell...

6 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

This is the respect that Ratweirdo was saying Biden gives the nation.

How dare you! Joe Potatoe is the most popular president in history winning over 81 million of the 159 million votes cast. Didn't you watch those heavily attended rallies of his??? The highest percentage of votes cast in over 120 years. Accept it that Trump only got 74,000,000 votes, only the highest amount in history.... other than Biden. The people have spoken! Even dead people got up and voted. Some thought Biden so good, they voted several time to show their support. You can't argue with enthusiasm like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Canadian_Nickel_-_reverse.png     

The beaver drove exploration, commerce and discovery in early Canada. It's been on our nickle for 163 years. We hold the beaver in high regard just like the lady parts named after it's fine pelt.  (though the young-uns tend toward clear cutting these days)

• Like 5
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How dare you! Joe Potatoe is the most popular president in history winning over 81 million of the 159 million votes cast. Didn't you watch those heavily attended rallies of his??? The highest percentage of votes cast in over 120 years. Accept it that Trump only got 74,000,000 votes, only the highest amount in history.... other than Biden. The people have spoken! Even dead people got up and voted. Some thought Biden so good, they voted several time to show their support. You can't argue with enthusiasm like that.

People still think this election was stolen?

Stolen is too strong a word with the facts as they are. There is certainly a lot of questions that should have been addressed and any questions investigated and laid to rest one way or the other. Then you could maybe say 'stolen'. But as it is, I doubt the American people (I would dare say 74,000,000 to start)  have much faith in their electoral process and in four years a lot of shit will come out equaling even more doubt. This is on top of the dip shit potatoe they did elect

• Like 4