Covid-19 Prepared?

Back to the "what to do/not do" stuff.

Be it known that I am no expert on any of this stuff. These are just some things I am doing now that I would not have thought of doing before.

I think I have said before that I live in a rural area that has an interstate running right through it. I have stopped buying fuel at gas stations that are close to the interstate.

When I do need to buy gas, I have started to wear gloves because "you don't know where I been Lou".

If I have the need to go into any type of business, I keep hand wipes in the car and use them before I get in to drive away.

I haven't been to the grocery store lately but will be wearing the same type of gloves as I use at the gas pump.

I try to not touch surfaces that others may have touched, and carry a pen to use on PIN pads and such.

Just some stupid little stuff but hey, ain't it the little things that matter.

Now, I need to go touch my face.

• Like 5
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching President Trump at a press conference putting forth the proposition that the government might be able to get an "equity stake" in businesses which will benefit from the proposed economic stimulus.

Reminded me of something...oh yeah , here it is;

• Like 1

When I was a kid everything was closed on Sunday. If you wanted to go for a drive you had to go outside town for gas. I haven't seen this for over 50 years. Streets were bare something like today. There's noticeably way less traffic. As of just now I haven't seen my boss in way over a week, I still have work on Monday.

May you live in interesting times....... Chinese curse

• Like 2
On 3/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, datzenmike said:

Get food stuffs. Can't eat TP and paper towels. Get a big  bag of oatmeal, sugar, rice, canned goods. There should be unlimited water in your tap so don't wast time fighting over bottled water. Multivitamins if it will make you feel safer.

My tap water has been out since atleast Thursday morning at 5 am. Last year the city made me add a meter and city water.  

They did make me remove my water tank, but the well is still there. 

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

When I was a kid everything was closed on Sunday. If you wanted to go for a drive you had to go outside town for gas. I haven't seen this for over 50 years. Streets were bare something like today. There's noticeably way less traffic. As of just now I haven't seen my boss in way over a week, I still have work on Monday.

May you live in interesting times....... Chinese curse

Our air quality on the west coast has a substantial improvement. China hasn't been exporting its shit cloud our way in 2 months.

• Like 3

Who would have thought the black market would go the route of toilet paper?!  Saw the store shelf today, and all the sh!t paper was gone, along with the paper towels.  Although.....there were plenty of paper napkins!!!  Weird times my friends, weird times!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, 4perrev said:

Who would have thought the black market would go the route of toilet paper?!  Saw the store shelf today, and all the sh!t paper was gone, along with the paper towels.  Although.....there were plenty of paper napkins!!!  Weird times my friends, weird times!

Mike Huckabee says we can return to using corn cobs to clean the posterior of fecal matter.

How does that work? Does one draw the corn cob back and forth across the anal region allowing the nooks and crannies of the corn cob to give the cling-ons a new home?

Or does one anally insert the corn cob ( is this where cornhole come from ?) to really attack that "not so fresh feeling ?"

Personally, I like my idea of the outdoor handheld bidet ( read: hose) as an alternative to t.p. et al.

150 dead today!!!

That's roughly how many people died in car accidents today and yesterday and tomorrow and daily for the next year.

150 a day from the 'seasonal flu'.

227 a day from diabitus

400 a day from strokes

1,600 a day from Cancer

• Like 4
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

150 dead today!!!

That's roughly how many people died in car accidents today and yesterday and tomorrow and daily for the next year.

227 a day from diabitus

400 a day from strokes

1,600 a day from Cancer

Those deaths are acceptable and already factored in for the real owners Mike.

Big pharma needs those ones to die so that people will keep paying for the meds etc 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

150 dead today!!!

227 a day from diabitus

400 a day from strokes

1,600 a day from Cancer

Where's the panic about getting in a car and driving ? 

5 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

Personally, I like my idea of the outdoor handheld bidet ( read: hose) as an alternative to t.p. et al.

Outdooors? C'mon Bro.

Check this food for thought out.

Most of us have a shower head attached to a hose. Wait, is that just me? Two words, "Shower Massage."

Most of us probably have a toilet next to the shower.

Almost all of us have washcloths.

I call it the Redneck Bidet.

If you don't get it, keep searching for some TP.

Most of the above is sarcasm with a bit of probably gonna actually have to do that.

I hope some of you pulled your stocks when I said to.   Sad to see the losses.   I’m ready, as always.   Got my creek.   Got a cow butchered and frozen.   Solar and batteries.   Few hundred pounds of propane.  Freeze dryer and enough freeze dried food to last, well a long time.  Food growing as well.   Weapons to keep it.  And bidets on my toilets since years ago.   All I’m missing is a bomb shelter, so I’m glad that wasn’t the scare.   

And all the folks talking shit about masks are silly.   I wear one because I don’t know if I’m sick.   I don’t want to spread it.   Don’t put folks down for being courteous.   

Please be ready for the next one if we get through this.  

edit:  got my chickens too I remembered as I eat my eggs.  

Edited by tr8er
14 hours ago, 4perrev said:

Full size moistened butt wipes are sold out, but slightly smaller baby wipes are still on the shelf!  One track minds?

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Auto deaths.... retarted... yes.

A lot of similarities. Mostly preventable.

47 minutes ago, tr8er said:

And all the folks talking shit about masks are silly.   I wear one because I don’t know if I’m sick.   I don’t want to spread it.   Don’t put folks down for being courteous.   

Symptoms, if coughing and sneezing, definitely. Fever most definitely. I don't think they do much to prevent getting. When it's all over we'll find out some facts. 

Like:

Buying TP was retarded