• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt it Mr. Spock that said that ?

Yes and Kirk changed it to "The needs of the few outweigh..." in the next movie. It may seem a little corny but it is at the center of our responsibilities to our tribe/family and out tribe's responsibilities to us. Membership in a family has it's privileges..... and obligations. My tribe increased by one grandson yesterday.

• Like 2

The pope is a piece of crap.

I agree, however, he still wields a shitload of political power.  And the Donald attacked him and then realized he was stupid in doing so, thus the backpedal.  Fuck Trump wholly.  If that motherfucker is in the race, the United States is doomed.  What a colossal micro-penis.  Might as well just tell Russia and North Korea to send the nukes over now.

The church is just terribly out of date and people won't put up with their historic pedophilia any more. Time to lighten up on birth control and trying to out breed the competition. Homosexuals are people too. People won't put up with being shamed for their circumstances of life. No wonder they are leaving in droves. 

Donald should start a new religion.

The church is just terribly out of date and people won't put up with their historic pedophilia any more. Time to lighten up on birth control and trying to out breed the competition. Homosexuals are people too. People won't put up with being shamed for their circumstances of life. No wonder they are leaving in droves.

Donald should start a new religion.

He has. It'll only be legit when he is assassinated though.

Not that that should happen

I agree, however, he still wields a shitload of political power.  And the Donald attacked him and then realized he was stupid in doing so, thus the backpedal.  Fuck Trump wholly.  If that motherfucker is in the race, the United States is doomed.  What a colossal micro-penis.  Might as well just tell Russia and North Korea to send the nukes over now.

Did you not read about the pope and C-Church walking its comments back too? 

It wasn't until after the church walked it back that Trump did as well. 

• Like 1

Fifty years ago a pope would have excommunicated trump. And called for all true catholics to rally to the church against the anti-christ. Hmmmm does the donald's hair hide the mark of the beast??? Are there three 6s under that comb over?

• Like 1

Fifty years ago a pope would have excommunicated trump. And called for all true catholics to rally to the church against the anti-christ. Hmmmm does the donald's hair hide the mark of the beast??? Are there three 6s under that comb over?

If the church gets into Politics,It loses it's tax exempt status.Yesterday,today or tomorrow.

I just saw the movie Short Sell and it's really got me bummed out good Ratsun folk. It was about a hand full of guys who saw the 08 housing crash coming and short sold the Banks who Fucked up the economy. Hard to watch, because when the shit show came crashing down, my parents lost their home, as did some of my friends. My thriving contracting business failed, and I lost my retirement savings while fighting to save my family's home. This film laid bare the human frailty that allowed this to happen. From Allen Greenspan the architect at the top, to the piss ant mortgage salesman strapping people with loans they knew couldn't afford them, and even the stupid people who signed on the dotted line, no one looked beyond their own self interest.

The sick thing is, everyone did exactly what they were supposed to in the name of capitalism. The scary thing is, it's the government's responsible to maintain the integrity of our "free market" economy, but today the greedy ass CEOs of the same banks that Fucked our economy in 08, now have a staring roll in the government agencies responsible for regulating (for lack of a better work) human greed. It was nothing short of a coup d'état. Our Government was captured in a hostile takeover, but in our fear and confusion we all sat mute while it happen. The super capitalists were smart enough to cover their tracks with the Supreme Court's Citizen's United decision before marching right into Washington without firing a shot.

I hope Bernie gets elected, and this whole fucking shit show falls to the ground. 

Those that got caught up in the housing market crash and lost it all were in over their heads ! Nobody forced anything upon them.Just because a bank will give you a "no proof of income loan" doesnt mean you have to take it.I have a good friend that sucked every penny of equity out of his house,because he could.He spent every penny on desert toys,a big truck,and a boat.He went from a $165,000 mortgage to a $400,000 in two years.Almost doubled his house payment when he knew he couldnt afford it.Lost it all and is screwed till he dies.It was all his own choice.The construction company i help run went through the same thing as everybody else.We adapted,we made no money except our paychecks and survived.Im sorry for what you have lost but its not the governments responsibilty to maintain greed.

• Like 1

\The Roman Catholic Pope [once called 'The patriach of the West' until he voluntarily gave up that title] cannot excommunicate a Protestant, since they have as a class already put themselves outside the comunity of the Roman Catholic church!

Figured he wasn't catholic. At one time the pope's power was vast. It's slowly melted away as people want out from under it's heavy handed control of their lives. People are growing up more empowered today. To gain them back or just stop or slow the hemorage of members the church will just have to bend..... a lot.

• Like 1