• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Meme away. I'm not a fan of Hillary. I just think the email scandal is weak as fuck. Given who is still running, I have no vote. But I'll be watching closely hoping a tree falls on Trump.

I listed 18 other laws she allegedly broke by doing what she did some couple pages back. All of them are what the FBI is investigating. She violated several federal statutes allegedly...Not one...

• Like 2

I listed 18 other laws she allegedly broke by doing what she did some couple pages back. All of them are what the FBI is investigating. She violated several federal statutes allegedly...Not one...

I went back 13 pages and didn't see it.  

I don't doubt she is guilty in crimes committed.  I'd like the media to start focusing on any of them in place of the email crap. She must have worse dirt under those nails.  

Then why do you complain about him if you already know why he's getting so much support?

And as for substance....nobody on either side has any.

I complain about him because he's completely incapable of serving as the POTUS, let alone commander in chief.  It is akin to being fed up with Mechanics always ripping people off and doing shitty work, so you hire a fucking accountant to rebuild your engine.  You can be fed up with shit AND not make stupid decisions.  The two are not, as you would have me believe, intrinsically linked.  Get him the fuck off the ticket so it is not between him and Hillary.  They are possible the two worst candidates to run, and they are the fucking frontrunners.  

Similarly, knowing why he receives support is not reason to stop complaining.  It compels me.  Explain your logic.  Actually, don't. 

I complain about him because he's completely incapable of serving as the POTUS, let alone commander in chief.  It is akin to being fed up with Mechanics always ripping people off and doing shitty work, so you hire a fucking accountant to rebuild your engine.  You can be fed up with shit AND not make stupid decisions.  The two are not, as you would have me believe, intrinsically linked.  Get him the fuck off the ticket so it is not between him and Hillary.  They are possible the two worst candidates to run, and they are the fucking frontrunners.  

Similarly, knowing why he receives support is not reason to stop complaining.  It compels me.  Explain your logic.  Actually, don't. 

So, you're saying he's less capable than Obama?  I find that humorous.

• Like 2

Trump was going to open steakhouses???

Because I know you Muricans love our tabloid Internet news service, another article on the Trumpinator for your edumacayshun.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/courting-disaster-the-terrifying-reality-of-a-world-with-president-trump/news-story/b40934b7b5f5574c40b499c13f870594

So, you're saying he's less capable than Obama?  I find that humorous.

Yes.  I am.  We can disagree on that.  But really, we may as well compare him to Lennie Small.  Anyone I can think of would be more capable.

Took a while but at least now I know where you stand.

• Like 1

POTUS is not the most powerful man in the world. It's a prestigious position but it's not like he can do anything or everything. The ship of state plows on through the ocean more or less on course no matter who is at the helm. Turns are wide and slow.

• Like 2

POTUS is not the most powerful man in the world. It's a prestigious position but it's not like he can do anything or everything. The ship of state plows on through the ocean more or less on course no matter who is at the helm. Turns are wide and slow.

POTUS true power in shaping American politics is in the Judicial appointments.

• Like 1

Something so few actually realise.

You two are cluless if you believe that...Obamacare proves you two wrong.

Obamacare is implemented in all nations outside of CONUS? 

No?

Then it does not prove us wrong.

We are talking merica, stay on topic, don't spin, post titties.

Obamacare didn't happen just because he said so, he was just the dickhead, there was a whole lot of shaft behind it to fuck the country with.

You already forgot all the prohibitions he implemented (illegally) because he knew it was a failure?