Washington is finally having to face it, Americans are pissed off. The store bought Congress is a dysfunctional shit show of intrenched special interest cock blockers who have used polarizing catastrophic rhetoric to justify their inaction. Instead of informing the public about the issues facing this nation, they have filled the public with fear that the "other party" is hatching an evil plot to destroy the country. This rhetoric has created massive gyrations of flip flopping extremes in the white house. The Reagan / G Bush Sr's covert conservative era created a reactionary swing into the Clinton experience. His special brand of liberal elitist hill billy antics set the stage for the "Common Man" conservatism of G Bush Jr. After 911, two wars, and a tanked economy, the pendulum swung back hard, right into the hands of Obama. His failure to prosecute and reform the banking industry, revive the economy, and overuse of the nefarious power of executive order to prop up his legacy has launched a massive shift back the other direction, putting Trump in the catbird seat. All the while, the fuel that feeds this insanity is the extreme acidic rhetoric that inflames, and divides the American people. Now that a narcissistic ass hat like Trump has tapped into the public's fear and anger, politicians, lobbyist and political strategists are afraid of the monster they've created. 

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping

giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto after the bombing of Pear Harbor. 

The only problem is, the enemy we are fighting is us = US. Is it just me, or is this shit starting to look a lot like programmed self destruction, ah la Illuminati?  < Please note the use of the sarcasm font.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to Straylia guys.

We have great beer and right hand drive Datsuns.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/voters-frantically-googling-how-to-move-to-canada-after-donald-trump-win/news-story/bd83729d748b223b75dbb4e561a5d4d1

I've got a fitty on the Trumpinator being your new main man.

• Like 3

Trump has his Trumpites, but I also think there is a percentage be it a large percentage that is in the eye's wide open "I just don't give a shit anymore." Mind.

Those guys\gals are completely done with any establishment and don't give a shit what he says and are going to vote him into office anyway just to spite the rest.

At least with Trump he has no political connection to the House or Senate. Thus when he gets into office the other branches will lame duck his ass in the first term. Gotta have political alliances to get shit going. He has none. Lame Duck and done in 4.

ratwag some of us would in a heartbeat

if only you guys hadn't put out the max max movies

the last thing we want to be stuck down there post apocalypse

Come to Straylia guys.

We have great beer and right hand drive Datsuns.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/voters-frantically-googling-how-to-move-to-canada-after-donald-trump-win/news-story/bd83729d748b223b75dbb4e561a5d4d1

I've got a fitty on the Trumpinator being your new main man.

Trump is the lesser of all evils running for President.I'll take him over that lying,corrupt windbag woman.I wish there was a better/stronger candidate from either side,at this time there isnt.

Bernie is by far a better choice.  Trump is an evil racist prick.  Why would we want an asshole president? 

Ya..sure....but democrats prefer a lying corrupt bitch over a straight shooter honest man.....go figure....

I'm not so sure about that.  He isn't that far behind and we haven't even gotten to the states that love him.  

Jeff the Dem comity is all in for Hilary... Its why the super delegates are massed on her side. For Bernie to win he would have to stack some huge wins, and I don't see party loyal's going with the outsider. 

I got money on a Trump vs Clinton season.

Bernie is by far a better choice.  Trump is an evil racist prick.  Why would we want an asshole president? 

Trump would be moot in office. Both parties within the House and Senate would Lame Duck the guy. Cripple his ability to do anything.. Gridlock is by far better than Hilary. 

You have to have allies to accomplish anything in DC. Trump has ZERO.

This is why I am glad each branch has weighted power outside the oval office. 

• Like 1

I'm not so sure about that.  He isn't that far behind and we haven't even gotten to the states that love him.

If you think your vote or any other West coast vote matters....you're just in denial, my friend, East of the rockies decide our primary presidential candidate....the system is rigged...it has been for many decades :(

you ever think Hilary and Trump might be in cahoots????? :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  B)  B)  B)  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  

we'll find out in 37 years

I'm willing to bet on it.

• Like 2

I don't think people really understand what Drumpf ( his real name) is capable of.

No one has addressed the fact that he is probably insane. Look at his rapidly changing facial expressions.

No I am not talking about a mental case babbling on the street corner, I am talking about someone whom dwells in the shadow world of the massive ego and develops the heart of darkness.

That is, as a function of ego expansion the will to come up with action and do it without checks & balances or outside influence.

It is mostly rooted in negative emotions; fear, hatred, anger as these are the most viscerally powerful

It is not good for psychic health to have an ego the size of a small planet.

Heart of darkness is what makes people formulate and complete the action of flying planes into the sides of buildings.

Heart of darkness is behind mass killings.

One cannot guard against it because most people in modern America have had it bred out of them.

Including in our political process as political bureaucracy is antithetical to the heart of darkness.

The type of personality of a Drumpf is exactly the type to get the deadlocked wheels in the political process turning again if he can gather enough followers.

As Drumpf has been thus far been motivated by greed, he has largely played the American game and quite well I guess.

He is winning because that is what he says he is going to do.

What will he do next?

When I was younger and less informed I admit I had the same thought decades ago of building a Berlin Wall on the southern border.

But then when he got to the opinion of fighting total war against terrorists I knew that this guy has slipped off the deep end.

I have had that thought as well and that is a very dark place to live in; to contemplate murder as a clinical function divorced from human emotion.

In his head Drumpf has already won the election and is on his way to installing himself as emperor.

I read today online that Drumpf threatened Paul Ryan saying in effect that " he (Ryan) better get in line or there will be consequences as he (Drumpf) has millions of people on his side."

Millions of people to do exactly what? An armed to the teeth demographic of nihilistic followers!

If this guy gets voted in he is not going to roll over once he does not get his way and it will happen way faster than anyone was prepared for.

You think Obama is an imperial president?

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

• Like 1

His facial changes makes him insane???? Wa hahahahaha Who would say that?

Actors who can master facial expressions and use as a billboard to emote have an advantage over the deadpan, although even that, is an expression that can work wonders when used correctly. Facial expressions used to indicate what's going on in the heart... not only unscientiffic but unreliable too. Actors are called actors for a reason.

• Like 3

His facial changes makes him insane???? Wa hahahahaha Who would say that?

Actors who can master facial expressions and use as a billboard to emote have an advantage over the deadpan, although even that, is an expression that can work wonders when used correctly. Facial expressions used to indicate what's going on in the heart... not only unscientiffic but unreliable too. Actors are called actors for a reason.

Bwahahaha , this guy; Shaw, Smith Cargyll. (2013). pp. 180-1. Essentials of Nervous Disease and Insanity: Their Symptoms and Treatment. London:  (Original work published 1907)

"an overactivity of all the mental functions: ideas flow with abnormal rapidity; persons conceive all kinds of projects; their physical activity corresponds to their mental exaltation; they are in constant motion; all the perceptions and the memory are keen; they recall readily past occurrences, plunge precipitately from one idea to another, and speak constantly. The facial expression is animated, but rapidly and frequently changes; they are irritable and suspicious; they cannot bear the least opposition or contradiction. in rapid successon  and readily become angry and violent. They are the victims of their rapidly changing ideas and impulses. There is a feeling of personal importance. Men organize all sorts of business plans."

It's old but it suits my purposes.

There is no longer such a diagnosis as a "Nervous Disease" let alone any disorder that uses rapidly changing facial expressions as a criteria for diagnosis. Most likely this is describing a bipolar 1 manic episode, or paranoid schizophrenia. Trump dose however meet criteria for a narcissistic personality disorder. See if this doesn't fit.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

• Like 2