Republican strategy:  Reduce funding for teachers, schools, and higher learning.  Run a guy who "loves the poorly-educated" and speaks to their core values.  Profit.  

My hats off right now.  In shame.  But it's off none the less.  

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-loves-poorly-educated/2016/02/24/id/715882/

They want less government.  They want less taxation.  They seek those qualities in a vetted business professional..

Business strategy revolves around growth.  If government were treated as such we would see more government.  Another tenet of business strategy is increased profits through increased sales.  Guess what folks.  We are the consumers.  Our taxes are our governments income.  Under Trump, I would logically expect a surge in government along with a surge in taxation.  We would likely see reductions in corporate tax as well as a strengthened admission of Citizens United into our nation's fabric.  I see this as a dire move for more than our country, and I think his supporters see it as a whimsical "fuck you" to Washington.  So you are sick of your country.  Why burn it down?  Why not just leave?  If you think he can make changes that strengthen the nation, do you have a base for that presumption?  Is it trust?  Intuition?  Peers?  I just don't see anything from a reliable source Trumpeting his merits.  

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Republican strategy:  Reduce funding for teachers, schools, and higher learning.  Run a guy who "loves the poorly-educated" and speaks to their core values.  Profit.  

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-loves-poorly-educated/2016/02/24/id/715882/

They want less government.  They want less taxation.  They seek those qualities in a vetted business professional..

Business strategy revolves around growth.  If government were treated as such we would see more government.  Another tenet of business strategy is increased profits through increased sales.  Guess what folks.  We are the consumers.  Our taxes are our governments income.  Under Trump, I would logically expect a surge in government along with a surge in taxation.  We would likely see reductions in corporate tax as well as a strengthened admission of Citizens United into our nation's fabric.  I see this as a dire move for more than our country, and I think his supporters see it as a whimsical "fuck you" to Washington.  So you are sick of your country.  Why burn it down?  Why not just leave?  If you think he can make changes that strengthen the nation, do you have a base for that presumption?  Is it trust?  Intuition?  Peers?  I just don't see anything from a reliable source Trumpeting his merits.  

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

Go vote for the lying bitch if you hate Donald so much :)

You dont see "anything from a reliable source"  ?  do you consider those two links you posted reliable sources ? I call those social media bullshit ! 

• Like 1

You dont see "anything from a reliable source" ? do you consider those two links you posted reliable sources ? I call those social media bullshit !

I actually do agree here. But the trump support websites are almost all Trump campaign sites. Either way. My sources are suspect.

• Like 1

I actually do agree here. But the trump support websites are almost all Trump campaign sites. Either way. My sources are suspect.

come on man, don't take that SHIT

Trump, Bush and Putin are all a bunch of COCKSXING DICWEEDS

Am I the only idiot that liked Ben Carson?

2CFD5F6900000578-3257656-image-a-1_14437

1445824545-0.jpg

tumblr_nxs5dvUVTi1roqv59o3_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Ben carson is the right man for the job.

I definitely know he'd be better then every other person.

And look at all that he's accomplised, I say give it 5 years..

If shit isn't fucked by then.

Which is almost the same amount of time that Ben Carson believes that THE PYRAMINDS WERE BUILD TO STORE GRAIN! FUCKING STORE GRAIN!
  • Like 3

I don't give two fucking shit about God shit!!!!

Dude can believe what ever he wants.

Freedom of religion is something he want to protect.

Science Bitch!!

'In my best Jessie pinkmen voice'

I really don't either but believing something that has been scientifically disproved and someone who is in a profession of science to me shows a major flaw.

I really don't either but believing something that has been scientifically disproved and someone who is in a profession of science to me shows a major flaw.

Maybe he just hasn't been taught The correct thing yeah, no problem there everyone still needs to do some learning.

The word of the Lord is a powerful thing, they my know something else took place, but they belive in the Lord so. His work is right and that's what they must follow..

Someone just needs show him what really happened.

Cuz he doesn't truly know..

Th€is one thing, is a small thing! how would him thinking that stop him from being fit for the job? ?

I don't give two fucking shit about God shit!!!!

Dude can believe what ever he wants.

Freedom of religion is something he want to protect.

Science Bitch!!

'In my best Jessie pinkmen voice'

First, storing grain in a pyramid has nothing to do with 'GOD shit'. It's no more religious than talking about a barn. Pyramids are almost solid with extremely small storage space inside. Unless we open one up and grain pours out it's a stupid belief. Again nothing religious about pyramids and grain storage. He needs to protect the right to freedom to believe in stoopid shit.

If he believed in astrology would you want him governing on that???