• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

They might not want the presidency. It would increase their numbers in house and senate. That depends some on the SCOTUS seat. We shall see. There are definitely scenarios being played out in simulators.

• Like 1

Cmon kids, time this thread got back on track!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-gets-a-walloping-from-ted-cruz/news-story/969788ec00717bccafba2ab8c3219599

Get with it Donny boy, I got. Fitty riding on this.

Trump still won the night. It was a split 2-2, however trump won the big ones.. 

It does look like the millions in attack ads are starting to catch up to Trump though. 

They might not want the presidency. It would increase their numbers in house and senate. That depends some on the SCOTUS seat. We shall see. There are definitely scenarios being played out in simulators.

^ finally someone with a brain

I'm telling you this whole thing is rigged. Trump knows he can't beat Hilary. Anything Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are involved in is a complete fucking scam!!!!!

@ RW & DM if you're not in jest then that article succeeded in kneejerking your emotions  :rofl:

Drumpfff is the nominee. the establishment can't change that, butt they can pull strings on ads and "news stories"

to influence the weak minded

the real shenanigans start when they try to unseat him from the nomination. when they fail, the fireworks start where they try

to steal the election ala "W" vs. Gore with some stoopreme court tomfoolery

keep a lookout for our old buddy

3hvot.gif

Hey Fella. I started Cuz Merica as a (light hearted) dig at the gun culture Stateside.

My own love of guns, I aint going to wax lyrical bout here. Read the many posts in this thread here, and, youll work out im pro gun, not anti, no ifs, no buts, period!

Having spent a Month touring Merica, both East and West coast in 2007, I fell in love with the place and am hanging to come back.

Sure, im going to continue to "take the piss" outta Merica, why?, cuz Straylia:)

Now, the fact the thread has morphed into an anti Silary, ,Trumpinator, and FFFs discussion on the Egyptian Pyramids, Cuz Ratsun.

• Like 3

So Mike.......where did the rocks to build the pyramids come from?

Around the Sphinx and the external stones they used limestone from around the Plateau,  and from the Sudan for the Granite interior.  Don't know from where the capstone came from.  Only sure bet, it wasn't Aluminium like the capstone on the Washingtom Monument in DC!

• Like 2

cuz pyrimids,                its more Merica than sweet Christmas ham

pyramid-dollar-.jpg

BTW!  "Annuit Coeptus" is Latin for the Sanscrit "Swashticka" [yea it does ring the wrong bells] which means "He approves of our undertaking".

• Like 1

So Mike.......where did the rocks to build the pyramids come from?

I'm not Mike. But I think he could agree that the origin of the rocks, was indeed space. And the aliens that brought them to earth are known as gravity.

• Like 2

Around the Sphinx and the external stones they used limestone from around the Plateau, and from the Sudan for the Granite interior. Don't know from where the capstone came from. Only sure bet, it wasn't Aluminium like the capstone on the Washingtom Monument in DC!

Aluminum used to be more valuable than gold. It wasn't as common back then as it is now.

Cmon kids, time this thread got back on track!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-gets-a-walloping-from-ted-cruz/news-story/969788ec00717bccafba2ab8c3219599

Get with it Donny boy, I got. Fitty riding on this.

Raising your right hand has nothing to do with Hitler and his raising of your whole arm.I thought this thread was on a better track when we were discussing the pyramids.

• Like 2

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. Trouble is that it's chemically bonded to other elements.

And takes enormous power to isolate it and refine it.

Well before this tech it was rare to see solid aluminum. Napoleon had a set of aluminum untensils he showed off during decadent dinners. He used the super light aluminum while everyone else used alloyed gold utensils.

AU is the largest supplier of Aluminum oxides and ore world wide.

Cuz AU

• Like 1

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. Bernie 3/6/2016

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271999-sanderss-comment-on-white-people-and-poverty-creates