• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

sksguns.jpg

wow sks rifles for two of those "gun nuts"......in my part of the world that's what you keep behind the seat of the pickup until you can retrieve a real gun. don't get me wrong, I own a Chinese one and love it but I learned a long time ago that AKs and ARs are as common as gophers and grasshoppers around here. FWIW, the dude in the middle appears to have a paratroop model with the shorter barrel. Those are a bit more rare than your run-of-the-mill Norincos.

sksguns.jpg

wow sks rifles for two of those "gun nuts"......in my part of the world that's what you keep behind the seat of the pickup until you can retrieve a real gun. don't get me wrong, I own a Chinese one and love it but I learned a long time ago that AKs and ARs are as common as gophers and grasshoppers around here. FWIW, the dude in the middle appears to have a paratroop model with the shorter barrel. Those are a bit more rare than your run-of-the-mill Norincos.

Aren't those three fellas from AU?

RW isnt it funny how the perpetuated image of RACIST, Extreme, Crazy, ignorant, and many other names are plastered onto people who are not any of those things. 

True this. 

I get called slightly overweight and ugly, when in reality I look like a combination of Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Patrick Swayze.

Tis hard being me.

• Like 2