• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for something to happen with her emails that drags her down the shitter. Probably won't happen, if it hasn't already.. 

Loretta Lynch will not pull the trigger.

Either Sillary gets that office and pardons herself lol, or Trump gets the office and his DOJ prosecutes her.

WHY!

Why the fuck can't you people focus on bigger issues.  Email server choice is not a real issue.  If that is the overwhelming majority of objection she experiences, that is a glowing commendation from my perspective.  Anyone considered for the POTUS is completely revealed.  And this is not the kind of dirt worth focusing one.  We must do better.  But as much as I don't want Hillary in office, she would be a huge success if she is was our alternative to Trump.  This really is discerning, embarrassing, and downright scary that a guy punching the populus emotional sensationalism strings is even being considered.  Trump could literally lead the U.S.A. into irreparable damage.  How can we really be here...

WHY!

Why the fuck can't you people focus on bigger issues.  Email server choice is not a real issue.  If that is the overwhelming majority of objection she experiences, that is a glowing commendation from my perspective.  Anyone considered for the POTUS is completely revealed.  And this is not the kind of dirt worth focusing one.  We must do better.  But as much as I don't want Hillary in office, she would be a huge success if she is was our alternative to Trump.  This really is discerning, embarrassing, and downright scary that a guy punching the populus emotional sensationalism strings is even being considered.  Trump could literally lead the U.S.A. into irreparable damage.  How can we really be here...

Just like Obummer or GWB  I really dont think it would be as bad as you think it would be with even Trump in office. I do think the people in the country has had it up to the eyes with the political fuckers in the nation though. Be it Hilary or Donald I don't think the public can stomach much more of the same shit.

• Like 2

WHY!

Why the fuck can't you people focus on bigger issues. Email server choice is not a real issue. If that is the overwhelming majority of objection she experiences, that is a glowing commendation from my perspective. Anyone considered for the POTUS is completely revealed. And this is not the kind of dirt worth focusing one. We must do better. But as much as I don't want Hillary in office, she would be a huge success if she is was our alternative to Trump. This really is discerning, embarrassing, and downright scary that a guy punching the populus emotional sensationalism strings is even being considered. Trump could literally lead the U.S.A. into irreparable damage. How can we really be here...

If it was a Republican, people like you would be calling for the head to come off.

If it wasn't a big deal then why does she consistently lie about it?

:sick:

• Like 1

I mean, its a major crime.

Email traffic that is above top secret. I'll tell you... if I did that where I work.. I'd be in the clink already. And my shit isn't even close to classified.. not to mention top secret, or above top secret.

And to lie about it? She testified saying there was no classified info on that server.

Hm.... so long fuckers, anyone else would be in federal prison for eternity. 

• Like 3

I mean, its a major crime.

Email traffic that is above top secret. I'll tell you... if I did that where I work.. I'd be in the clink already. And my shit isn't even close to classified.. not to mention top secret, or above top secret.

And to lie about it? She testified saying there was no classified info on that server.

Hm.... so long fuckers, anyone else would be in federal prison for eternity.

Soooo. It wasn't illegal at the time. HR1233 was amended in 2014 after the emails were happening. This amendment only made it illegal without executive approval. But that would only apply to secretaries after her time. Was it wise? No. Was lying about it ever wise? No. Was it illegal? Certainly not on the basis I see being claimed. But please find me a relevant law. Here's a snippet from HR 1233's 2014 amendment I just took.

8BB13A59-24E9-4221-9DF8-A364CA553D0D.png

Interesting timing for this ammendment wouldn't you say? Introduced by senator Cummings. I'm sure his relationship with Sanders is unrelated.

Hillary will not be convicted of anything. No laws were broken. Good politicians, and people lie all the time. Unlikely to affect her freedom.

Blind libtard? Get your shit together King. Offer more than insults so the insults mean something. I'm not a dem. I'm independent. Always have been. I wanted a republican this time around, but not Trump. I am yet to meet a trump fan who knows much beyond his campaign speeches and reality show. Look at his international business ties and offshore holdings. His motivations are NOT to make America great again. The guy has IOU's across the planet. Hillary should not be prez. But she is qualified to the hilt against Trump. He only appeals to "Fuck the Politicians" crowd. It must be recognized that that does not a nomination qualify. Be mad, but don't make decisions based on it. Consequences are often realized many years down the line.

Soooo. It wasn't illegal at the time. HR1233 was amended in 2014 after the emails were happening. This amendment only made it illegal without executive approval. But that would only apply to secretaries after her time. Was it wise? No. Was lying about it ever wise? No. Was it illegal? Certainly not on the basis I see being claimed. But please find me a relevant law. Here's a snippet from HR 1233's 2014 amendment I just took. 8BB13A59-24E9-4221-9DF8-A364CA553D0D.png

Interesting timing for this ammendment wouldn't you say? Introduced by senator Cummings. I'm sure his relationship with Sanders is unrelated.

Hillary will not be convicted of anything. No laws were broken. Good politicians, and people lie all the time. Unlikely to affect her freedom.

Blind libtard? Get your shit together King. Offer more than insults so the insults mean something. I'm not a dem. I'm independent. Always have been. I wanted a republican this time around, but not Trump. I am yet to meet a trump fan who knows much beyond his campaign speeches and reality show. Look at his international business ties and offshore holdings. His motivations are NOT to make America great again. The guy has IOU's across the planet. Hillary should not be prez. But she is qualified to the hilt against Trump. He only appeals to "Fuck the Politicians" crowd. It must be recognized that that does not a nomination qualify. Be mad, but don't make decisions based on it. Consequences are often realized many years down the line.

You still don't get it....Trump is a protest against the status quo, he doesn't stand for anything in particular, he stands for the people who are fed up with the current state of affairs in this country, I guarantee you that if the democrats had a candidate like him, he be in the lead on that side as well.....Trump is going to win by a landslide come fall....people are pissed off with the status quo.
  • Like 1

You still don't get it....Trump is a protest against the status quo, he doesn't stand for particular, he stands for the people who are fed up with the current state of affairs in this country, I guarantee you that if the democrats had a candidate like him, he be in the lead on that side as well.....Trump is going to win by a landslide come fall....people are pissed off with the status quo.

I don't get it? You may as well have quoted me. He represents those who are fed up. And that is a terrible qualification standard. Vote on merit of candidate, not on personal emotion. By the way, the political parallels between Bernie and Don have been heralded since a while ago. Compelling. Both are appealing to the fed up on opposite hemispheres. But I get it.