Right, Lying about what? Do I trust the FBI? hello PARADIME! Trust is not my thing when it comes to politicians, and the government they use to control us with.

Our government controls you ? can you tell us how ? I don't want to end up being controlled myself.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paradime!, did you look into any of this shit yet....

If I were you I'd be worrying more about what's going on in your stupid state, do you even follow politics in your own state?, Jerry Brown is about to turn your home into an open border haven to anyone from anywhere coming in, he's even gone to the extent of providing free services to those plus passing legislation to prioritize the hiring of those over its citizens.....are you ready to become a sanctuary state?, its happening, bro!

You've got bigger fish to fry, and this ain't no conspiracy theory, nobody can stop the next multi billion dollar train to hell from Jerry Brown!

• Like 1

I think the point was to satire some of the ridiculous shit/laws/and people associated with American love affair with firearms and gun culture. By page 8 it's about the constitution/guns..... that escalated quickly and predictably to satire on politics.

The election is over, Trump won, he's the president. I don't care if it's day 1 or 8000, I believe there are real reasons these people were asked to resign and I want to know why My COUNTY'S National Security adviser was fired. I'm not willing to look the other way

It's my opinion that he hired the wrong guy (apparently) who was caught lying or misleading or in a lie of omission and was 'let go'. Generally when you fuck up, and it's looks bad for your boss if you stay, you offer to resign. He can accept or stick by you.

Try to look at it this way.... Your National Security adviser was on probation in a new job he really wasn't qualified for and you don't need a reason to let him go withing this 3 months.

Everyone who posts here...

I haven't ten lifetimes to follow up every half baked, conspiracy nut job, fake news, alternate facts, retarded claim made here about what's going on in American politics only to find out it's just your opinion.... and you know what people say about opinions. Learn to write "It's my opinion" or "IMHO" before posting. Then I can lultz and skip down the page. So many times I think you're trollin' only to find out your serious. My ass is sore from falling off my chair so please stop it.

I saw that there was an "Immigrant protest" today.

The taco truck I usually go to for lunch was paticipating in it.They'll no longer

get my business.

I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants,but I do with illegal ones.

I'm tired of hearing how scared they are to go out in public - that they might be caught

& deported.

Let's see - IF I robbed a bank years ago,I shouldn't live in fear of being arrested

for the crime I commited?

• Like 5

The taco truck I usually go to for lunch was paticipating in it.They'll no longer

get my business.

I'm tired of hearing how scared they are to go out in public - that they might be caught

& deported.

Let's see - IF I robbed a bank years ago,I shouldn't live in fear of being arrested

You ever j-walk?

Asshole! Go to jail.

get my business.

& deported.

Has anyone ever checked up on what the Mexican government does to Gringos caught over extending their stays?

• Like 3

I think the point was to satire some of the ridiculous shit/laws/and people associated with American love affair with firearms and gun culture. By page 8 it's about the constitution/guns..... that escalated quickly and predictably to satire on politics.

Thank you Mike!

Correct summation.

The fact this thread has gone the way it does; Cuz Ratsun.

• Like 3

get my business.

& deported.

What a joke, if immigrants do no show up then everything comes to a stop. Was in the local news. I would have not known about it at all if not for that. Everything was business as always.

• Like 3

get my business.

& deported.

It was the most peaceful,productive day of the week for me on the jobsite.I think these protests should be done for a whole week.

• Like 4

It was the most peaceful,productive day of the week for me on the jobsite.I think these protests should be done for a whole week.

Sounds like either the immigrants on your jobsite didn't participate, or you guys need to have a layoff.

If none of the immigrants showed up for work here, we'd have to all take the day off.

• Like 2