• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly because nobody has spend time working on there car to post here.

Armchair politics

Well, if you must know. I have started restoring a 1996 Dyno Nitro 24" BMX bike, started building a 1975 Camaro Funny Car model kit and just got the patch panels for my 510 in the mail on Tuesday. 

I just mostly do my trolling from work and special evening hours. So you see, it is possible to post and keep busy.

When people ask what I am doing on the computer I just tell them I am jerking off to Norwegian Cosplay Midgets 

• Like 5

on the above bit on posting/cars,. I post while waiting for parts to come in.

The Zuckerberg manifesto

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-zuckerberg/building-global-community/10154544292806634 

pipe dreams or thinly veiled globalist message. funny that he brings up the tea party in the write up when he or his people censored until forced to change.

• Like 1

Comment on that Russian trawler off the coast. Just an fyi, Russian trawlers are always off the coast. When I was active duty, they would always be watching from a distance.

The USAF put out a poster commemorating some year anniversary of the Minuteman ICBM.  It was a dual launch from Vandenberg AFB.  Beautiful shot.  If you looked closely, between the 2 contrails was a Russian "Fishing Boat" on the horizon.

• Like 4

From the FBI regarding Clinton Investigation:

shadow-government-1.png

From the white house:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/

"While Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed."

• Like 4

From the FBI regarding Clinton Investigation:

shadow-government-1.png

From the white house:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/

"While Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed."

About time the house cleaning got serious.

• Like 2

You guys didn't actually look up any of those people or their job titles did you??   Cuz if you did you might,,, just might,,  have noticed those are most likely appointed jobs.......... Some of those jobs get replaced as much as 3 times per a presidents full term.. Most of "floor" would be support staff ( personal aides , law researchers , paralegals and such )  that will have to be replaced just for the government to actually run..

but ok .

You guys didn't actually look up any of those people or their job titles did you??   Cuz if you did you might,,, just might,,  have noticed those are most likely appointed jobs.......... Some of those jobs get replaced as much as 3 times per a presidents full term.. Most of "floor" would be support staff ( personal aides , law researchers , paralegals and such )  that will have to be replaced just for the government to actually run..

but ok .

By custom, all appointed office holders submit their resignation after each presidential election.  J Edgar Hoover was the only obstinate appointed official to ignore this custom [maybe he had something on all incumbent presidents].

• Like 3