• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, even honorable and intelligent life long conservatives like my father are concerned with Trumps erratic behavior on the world stage. I think it's kind of fucked up that I need to assure Mike that I'm not trolling here, but I do want to make a point, so here you go. My name is Paradime and I stand behind this opinion 100%. 

I don't need fake or real news to see Trump's behavior is consistent with a narcissistic personality type. In fact I posted this observation and the DSM V criteria under the same context almost a year ago right here in Cuz (page 133). I was responding to dhp123166 http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1358654My response http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1358662

Saying this is fake news, or comes from some left wing agenda is directly parroting Trump's deflection tactics. The idea that people questioning Trump are "swamp tenders that want to be losers" reflects a demand for absolute obedience to Trump's rhetoric. I want to challenge that defensive thinking, and ask that folks keep an open mind before brushing me off as an educationally brainwashed libtard who's trying to troll everyone because I speak out against Trump.

I didn't vote for president this election, because I know dangerous shit (on both sides) when I see it. I'm all about overthrowing the corrupt Washington establishment, but I don't trust a polarizing self centered egotist like Trump to do that job. At the same time I wouldn't trust the Hildabitch's crap in the office either. The only reason I would have voted for Sanders was he is the only candidate who talked about overturning the Citizens United decision and implementing real campaign finance reform. He has been consistently articulating the message for years that taking the corrupting influence of hidden money out of the system would overthrow the establishment's power structure. The truth is Sanders didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell because he was a threat to the system, and not because he was a leftwing nut. Not say'n he isn't a left nut though.

Trumps personality and public demeanor aside, judging by his cabinet picks, clearly his vision for making America great again is empowering those with capital in creating dependence upon the corporation (Republican establishment) rather than dependance upon government (Democratic establishment). The key word here is 'dependance' as in the establishment's social structure of a parent child relationship between the government and the people rather than a government for and by the people. Every time I speak about this stuff here, or say Trump has no desire to put America back in the hands of the common man, I'm accused of being a foil hat waring conspiracy wing nut.  Funny thing is I get the same reaction in liberal political forums. It's like both sides feel a need to defend against non polarized centrist reasoning. This goes to the core of the deep fear and divisions now between the left and right. So deep there's talk of civil war on both sides. That's real wing nut shit IMO.

OK. You're unblocked.

Cival war, people vs. government, is what they're hoping for.

This thread is a perfect example of such. Commoners bickering back and forth about the smokescreen we see from MSM given to them by the administration-this would have happened no matter who was at the helm-all the while we're blind to the things only quietly being mentioned.

Left vs. Right is not a war I look forward to.

• Like 3

In my opinion:

It takes scepticism towards everything, Obama may be quite narcissistic. Just hid it well.

Someone said most leaders have that personality.

I'm concerned with Trumps behaviour. But I think the campaign , American people as well as his cabinet and other world leaders have and will continue to change him for the better

Full disclosure: I had a fun plan to make a big joke of this thread. I emailed someone much wiser than myself to let them know that, if they saw me being crazy, it was a troll.

She advised me that this was probably too serious an issue for trolling. I've been backing it down since then.

... Ratsun unite.

Aibj88qeT.jpg

• Like 1

OK. You're unblocked.

Cival war, people vs. government, is what they're hoping for.

This thread is a perfect example of such. Commoners bickering back and forth about the smokescreen we see from MSM given to them by the administration-this would have happened no matter who was at the helm-all the while we're blind to the things only quietly being mentioned.

Left vs. Right is not a war I look forward to.

Surely you can't be including GPA in that assessment 

• Like 1

Full disclosure: I had a fun plan to make a big joke of this thread. I emailed someone much wiser than myself to let them know that, if they saw me being crazy, it was a troll.

She advised me that this was probably too serious an issue for trolling. I've been backing it down since then.

... Ratsun unite.

Aibj88qeT.jpg

9EF5F69C-6A52-4A02-AAAB-8455A84711CA.jpg

• Like 1

I'm telling you, even honorable and intelligent life long conservatives like my father are concerned with Trumps erratic behavior on the world stage. I think it's kind of fucked up that I need to assure Mike that I'm not trolling here, but I do want to make a point, so here you go. My name is Paradime and I stand behind this opinion 100%. 

I don't need fake or real news to see Trump's behavior is consistent with a narcissistic personality type. In fact I posted this observation and the DSM V criteria under the same context almost a year ago right here in Cuz (page 133). I was responding to dhp123166 http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1358654My response http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1358662

Saying this is fake news, or comes from some left wing agenda is directly parroting Trump's deflection tactics. The idea that people questioning Trump are "swamp tenders that want to be losers" reflects a demand for absolute obedience to Trump's rhetoric. I want to challenge that defensive thinking, and ask that folks keep an open mind before brushing me off as an educationally brainwashed libtard who's trying to troll everyone because I speak out against Trump.

I didn't vote for president this election, because I know dangerous shit (on both sides) when I see it. I'm all about overthrowing the corrupt Washington establishment, but I don't trust a polarizing self centered egotist like Trump to do that job. At the same time I wouldn't trust the Hildabitch's crap in the office either. The only reason I would have voted for Sanders was he is the only candidate who talked about overturning the Citizens United decision and implementing real campaign finance reform. He has been consistently articulating the message for years that taking the corrupting influence of hidden money out of the system would overthrow the establishment's power structure. The truth is Sanders didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell because he was a threat to the system, and not because he was a leftwing nut. Not say'n he isn't a left nut though.

Trumps personality and public demeanor aside, judging by his cabinet picks, clearly his vision for making America great again is empowering those with capital in creating dependence upon the corporation (Republican establishment) rather than dependance upon government (Democratic establishment). The key word here is 'dependance' as in the establishment's social structure of a parent child relationship between the government and the people rather than a government for and by the people. Every time I speak about this stuff here, or say Trump has no desire to put America back in the hands of the common man, I'm accused of being a foil hat waring conspiracy wing nut.  Funny thing is I get the same reaction in liberal political forums. It's like both sides feel a need to defend against non polarized centrist reasoning. This goes to the core of the deep fear and divisions now between the left and right. So deep there's talk of civil war on both sides. That's real wing nut shit IMO.

Oh wow anecdotal evidence with a health dose of fake news talking points to make Nancy Pelosi beam with pride! Yea just what you needed to beat me down. lol.

Then there is a whole lot of beating a dead horse. 

• Like 4

So trump is bad for being narcissistic, yet you continually post mile long bullshit diatribes and seem to expect people to read it...hypocrisy at it's finest. Whilst not reading 90% percent of this brain drain, I believe I noticed you didn't vote for president. My old man, wise bastard he is, has a saying 'if you didn't vote then shut up because you don't have a right to complain', it has a good amount of relevance in this instance.

• Like 4