• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycophantic fuck, kowtowing to another Nation.

No different from our kiss ass (so called) leader.

Our Prime Minister is so far up the arse of the Israelis atm, all you can see is his shoes.

I thought the emperor was more like the Pope than the King.

Think they might be Japanese? If isreali you would gift them with perfune and mens cologne

Yes, I know that Barry is bowing to Japanese.

The comparison I was drawing was our own leader is behaving in a similar fashion to the Israeli Prime Minister who is currently visting Straylia.

I Wonder how Murican vets feel when they see their commander in chief behaving in such a fashion.

• Like 1

I just don't get it. Our President showed respect for the Emperor of a nation he has respect for, as well as his elder. Bowing is how you greet him, especially in his country. To not bow, would be a sign of weakness. Humility is a virtue. To not bow shows insecurity.

• Like 1

I kinda see where they're coming from. I may even agree if it was a political leader.

Western culture views bowing as showing subservience.

However, as I understand it, the Emperor of Japan has no political authority. He's a figurehead and spiritual leader.

My understanding of both Japanese culture and diplomacy are that of an iron worker in Southeast Texas. Any level of expertise could help me here.

Never fucking bow to them and Never let them forget why.

JapaneseCruelty.jpg

"BLM and Black civil rights / racism claimants are out of line and absurd because we shouldn't be persecuted for our ancestors actions."

"Fuck Japan. Never let them forget the actions of their ancestors."

Oops.

The Japanese, aside from pop culture Japan, is extremely respectable as a civilization. They wear honor, pride themselves in humility, and show respect first. A diplomat, as any president should be, is going to honor customs of a foreign land when in a foreign land. As such, the Emperor shakes hands on U.S. soil. This big dick bravado that I see the U.S. obsessed with is embarrassing. Humility is most respectable for those at the top.

When everyone knows you have the biggest dick, you need to stop wearing tight pants, or you are just being a jackass.

• Like 1

Well, when their Government does finally apologize and acknowledge what they did, which they never really have, then I will bow. 

And it is not about big dick bravado, it is about what they did. They under estimated us and we handed them their ass, and that, they must never forget. 

Stop trying to wash everyone with the same water, right?

And yes, Datsun 

• Like 2

Don't hate on Japan, cuz Datsun!!!

true story: got a "Made in Japan" in kanji with the meatball and white license plate on the front of my Datsun. I turned a corner on the way home one afternoon and this tiny, dried up elderly couple sitting at the intersection in a mid-90s champagne brown Grand Marquis were shooting me daggers and pointing at my license plate.

"What the fuck is their deal!?! ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the old man was wearing a hat that read "China/Burma Veteran".

• Like 2

I'm glad the trumpet is shooting down Obama's "transgender federal guidelines", this is a states right issue, let stupid states like California rule to allow a 17 year old male to go into the same bathroom as 14 and 15 year old girls go just because he woke up feeling like a girl this morning, this is a predator's dream come true.

• Like 2

Just found out, Alan Colmes passed away this morning at age 66....He was hands down my favorite lefty, very intelligent and respectful person, I loved watching Hannity & Colmes back in the day and I admit I did listen to his radio show, he always respected all his guests and callers equally no matter what political views he or she expressed, he will be missed.

R.I.P Alan Colmes...

• Like 4