I've not previously thought anything bad about Milo but if this is accurate then no way Hose could I support anyone with views that sex with underage children is ok.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2016/s4623793.htm

I listened to the unedited podcast. He basically said that some 13 y/o kids are sexually mature enough to give consent to someone in their 20s.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The conversation in question starts just after the hour mark. It's long and repetitive with several tangents.

But if you have time to waste and feel like you may want to defend Milo, there it is. No spin.

• Like 2

Falcon rockets aren't going anywhere

Reading paradime's columns is interesting and his opinion is well layed out. I usually don't agree with the conclusion.

As far as no vote no complaints, explaining what you think has and will happen is valuable even is you don't vote.. in California

• Like 1

I've not previously thought anything bad about Milo but if this is accurate then no way Hose could I support anyone with views that sex with underage children is ok.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2016/s4623793.htm

Correct, this is why the whole Clinton cult needs to be taken down, have you read the Podesta emails yet?, they actually practice what Milo suggested....Very disturbing shit!

• Like 2

Correct, this is why the whole Clinton cult needs to be taken down, have you read the Podesta emails yet?, they actually practice what Milo suggested....Very disturbing shit!

Write the President a letter.  He said he'd get right on that didn't he?

https://youtu.be/JpBEFk6maBg

• Like 1

Oh wow anecdotal evidence with a health dose of fake news talking points to make Nancy Pelosi beam with pride! Yea just what you needed to beat me down. lol.

Then there is a whole lot of beating a dead horse. 

The Ratgoon and you brought this shit back up, not me. 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1463426

Instead of responding in kind, it's more liberal attacks. Wow what a shocker. I've tried to be respectful in presenting my OPINION, but you still see it as an attempt to beat you down. WTF?  No need to repeat yourself, I get it. If someone isn't sucking Trump's tiny dick they're a threat to America's neo-greatness. And if I disagree with you I'm using fake news talking points and beating the dead horse you rode in on... Right.

As for Cali politics, they're FUBAR and our Congresswoman Ms. Pelosi makes Hilary look like Mother Teresa. I totally agree, but what's that got to do with the taste of Umpa Lumpa spunk? I see Trump as the Andrew Dice Clay of politics, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of Margret Cho.

If we have an inability to tolerate other people's views and opinions why are we here? But if you and the Aussie want to turn Cuz Merica into a Trump rally, by all means, change the title and have at it. Otherwise relax and let other people express their thoughts.

Instead of responding in kind, it's more liberal attacks. Wow what a shocker. I've tried to be respectful in presenting my OPINION, but you still see it as an attempt to beat you down. WTF?  No need to repeat yourself, I get it. If someone isn't sucking Trump's tiny dick they're a threat to America's neo-greatness. And if I disagree with you I'm using fake news talking points and beating the dead horse you rode in on... Right.

As for Cali politics, they're FUBAR and our Congresswoman Ms. Pelosi makes Hilary look like Mother Teresa. I totally agree, but what's that got to do with the taste of Umpa Lumpa spunk? I see Trump as the Andrew Dice Clay of politics, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of Margret Cho.

If we have an inability to tolerate other people's views and opinions why are we here? But if you and the Aussie want to turn Cuz Merica into a Trump rally, by all means, change the title and have at it. Otherwise relax and let other people express their thoughts.

I gotta go work now..

But I'll be back...

In and hour...

Get it?

• Like 1

Instead of responding in kind, it's more liberal attacks. Wow what a shocker. I've tried to be respectful in presenting my OPINION, but you still see it as an attempt to beat you down. WTF? No need to repeat yourself, I get it. If someone isn't sucking Trump's tiny dick they're a threat to America's neo-greatness. And if I disagree with you I'm using fake news talking points and beating the dead horse you rode in on... Right.

I don't think the Aussies are attacking your opinions any more than I am for my amusement.. You're being trolled and you took it too personal then blew a fuse, take your own advice and lighten up.
  • Like 3

Actually if Jesse C. and MikeRL411 are involved on the actual flight ops of that launch,I'd be even more keen. 

I had 50 in a row successful launches of modified Minuteman 2 test target launches for the Army ABM test program.  One every 2 weeks.  Advantage - solid fuel.

• Like 4

I don't think the Aussies are attacking your opinions any more than I am for my amusement.. You're being trolled and you took it too personal then blew a fuse, take your own advice and lighten up.

Didn't say he was, but it's his thread is it not? 

You don't understand my humor. And that's Okay

Fuck... What if the terrorists get one of these.

Actually DARPA is developing a directional electro magnetic pulse that will take those little fuckers out of the sky... Maybe they can shape it like a bald eagle though.

• Like 1