• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the headlines

Border Wall Construction Stuck In IKEA Parking Garage.

Sounds like a fun game.

"Border Wall Materials Purchased: Construction Crew Deported"

Edit: from New York Times

• Like 2

16807719_1215373081845690_20594803977432

Wouldn't it be funny to write them a letter,

on a phony lawyer's letterhead,threatening to sue for

"Discrimination" & "Mental Anguish",because you're

distraught at identifying as a "Man",or "Woman" ?

• Like 3

The Ratgoon and you brought this shit back up, not me. 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1463426

Instead of responding in kind, it's more liberal attacks. Wow what a shocker. I've tried to be respectful in presenting my OPINION, but you still see it as an attempt to beat you down. WTF?  No need to repeat yourself, I get it. If someone isn't sucking Trump's tiny dick they're a threat to America's neo-greatness. And if I disagree with you I'm using fake news talking points and beating the dead horse you rode in on... Right.

As for Cali politics, they're FUBAR and our Congresswoman Ms. Pelosi makes Hilary look like Mother Teresa. I totally agree, but what's that got to do with the taste of Umpa Lumpa spunk? I see Trump as the Andrew Dice Clay of politics, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of Margret Cho.

If we have an inability to tolerate other people's views and opinions why are we here? But if you and the Aussie want to turn Cuz Merica into a Trump rally, by all means, change the title and have at it. Otherwise relax and let other people express their thoughts.

Wow another fantastic diatribe. As already pointed out it is amusing. Perhaps if you stopped using the medias talking points I would stop pointing it out.

The only thing that matters. The actual voters. I am sure by now you have heard about the event in Florida. The airplane hanger filled and about 3000 outside who could not get in, none of which would take your view on the president. None of these articles matter, not going to change a single voter. The main stream media no effect. It is like we are having an argument about the dust at our feet.  

Even more will be when his agenda kicks into full speed ahead and jobs jobs jobs are all over the place, not burger flipper jobs. Just like there is not going to be a civil war or even martial law as I thought might happen. Evidence? the last two big attempts at organizing protests. The rally depending on who did the reporting 100 to 250 protestors. Not my president day rally across the nation all added up only about 1000 protestors, guess not even a payday could keep them from the presidents day sales. 3rd and this one is interesting. The DNC is fracturing into 3 parts. Old guard Clinton, New guard 0bama, and Marxist Sanders people.(interesting part is these people are actually calling themselves Marxist, damned bold)

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be funny to write them a letter,

on a phony lawyer's letterhead,threatening to sue for

"Discrimination" & "Mental Anguish",because you're

distraught at identifying as a "Man",or "Woman" ?

Would be funny til they figured it out and then counter sued. 

KoHeartsGPA, on 22 Feb 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

Correct, this is why the whole Clinton cult needs to be taken down, have you read the Podesta emails yet?, they actually practice what Milo suggested....Very disturbing shit!

Yes! 

I did have them come to mind when I saw this about Milo,any and all such "individuals" need to be exterminated with the most extreme prejudice.

• Like 1