• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the media saying that; that's doctors saying that.

Ya know, people with extra letters behind their names. People smarter than you or I. People who specialized in a diagnosis such as...

Gas lit, much?

The left has stopped their "belly-aching" about their nominee not receiving the nod.

The worry more lies within a horrible business man/sociopath/celebrity running the best God damned country in the world-armed with a staff with ZERO experience in doing so.

If you're not freaked out, even in the slightest, you should be.

BLM movement is far from a lie. Study what Nixon's war on drugs did to black lives.

I can't believe people with this mindset have the ability to tie their shoes let alone function within humanity.

When did the left stop the "bellyaching" ? This post is some of it. How can you call a billionaire a "horrible businessman" ? Don't be freaked out,the reality is Trump being President hasn't changed one fucking thing in your personal life.What's happened to you since he was elected ? You saw the news and decided he was evil ?

• Like 3

As I said before. The last two Presidents each cost me good jobs.

From the looks of things, I expect this one to cost more than that.

Who is President has always effected me personally. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

How can you call a billionaire a "horrible businessman" ?

You saw the news and decided he was evil ?

1: How do you know he's a billionaire? He's shown no proof. Based on what he's actually made public, he could be a billion in debt, or worth 9 billion free and clear.

B: Yes. I thought he was just a famous for being famous douchebag. Then he came on our local news at a rally in Beaumont. I watched the whole thing and he completely changed my mind about him.

As I said before. The last two Presidents each cost me good jobs.

From the looks of things, I expect this one to cost more than that.

Who is President has always effected me personally. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Unless those last two Presidents personally fired you,maybe it's you or the career you chose ?  I've changed careers twice.I got out of the fiberglass/composite industry due to wages being forced down.Same thing with tile setting.I made damn good money setting tile and it changed for the worse but it wasn't the Presidents fault.

• Like 3

Unless those last two Presidents personally fired you,maybe it's you or the career you chose ? I've changed careers twice.I got out of the fiberglass/composite industry due to wages being forced down.Same thing with tile setting.I made damn good money setting tile and it changed for the worse but it wasn't the Presidents fault.

I work in the oil industry.

I like how everyone cut down my comment about belly-aching. Real Trump move. Alt-facts, they called it?

Oh, were still bitching-but it ain't about Hillary anymore.

Too funny.

That doesn't answer the question about our new President affecting your personal life.As far as bellyaching goes,it's been non stop from the media since Trump was elected.There are no alt-facts.Here's a non alt-fact for you,Trumps immigration order had the same 7 countries as Obama's order yet there was no crying then.Obama was deporting 8,000 people a week.Trump is nowhere near that and yet he's portrayed as an evil racist bigot.Why ? 

• Like 4

That doesn't answer the question about our new President affecting your personal life.As far as bellyaching goes,it's been non stop from the media since Trump was elected.There are no alt-facts.Here's a non alt-fact for you,Trumps immigration order had the same 7 countries as Obama's order yet there was no crying then.Obama was deporting 8,000 people a week.Trump is nowhere near that and yet he's portrayed as an evil racist bigot.Why ?

I wasn't asked a question. It has been critically announced that my opinion does not matter in this thread.

Thanks for playing.