• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Not say'n Obama was anything better, but lifting the sanctions and gutting NATO? No I don't think that's sending a strong message. I would be happy with the situation if Trump were returning strength, openness, and honor to our country. I hope he has a response planned, but his rhetoric is some seriously weak ass shit. 

It's day 27.. of 1460

• Like 3

Is that your response to the weird as shit going on with Trump and Russia? No curiosity at all?

What is going on between them? I'm curious of your intel since you're such an intelect on what goes on in our government...you surely know something the rest of us don't..
  • Like 4

Dude you have your head stuck so far up your own ass you can't even allow me to ask a question? You don't think this is some strange shit that's fine, but don't try to get me to look the other way. I want to know WTF is going on here and you're saying I know something? What are you so afrade of?

• Like 1

Dude you have your head stuck so far up your own ass you can't even allow me to ask a question? You don't think this is some strange shit that's fine, but don't try to get me to look the other way. I want to know WTF is going on here and you're saying I know something? What are you so afrade of?

Please inform us of what's going on between Trump and Putin, I'm all for facts, so far there's allegations that started with the DNC seeking a scapegoat for Hillary's election loss.....show me something, Paradime, that's all I ask.

• Like 3

Is that your response to the weird as shit going on with Trump and Russia? No curiosity at all? 

I don't believe that Trump has any ties to Russia in any way, shape, or form. I don't have any evidence to prove otherwise and neither does anyone else. 

• Like 3

I'd like to know what's going on too. But it's not uncommon for unfriendly nations to flex their muscles when there is a change in political powers. It's probably just that. If they were actually trying to spy, they would be a little more covert about it. 

• Like 2

The election is over, Trump won, he's the president. I don't care if it's day 1 or 8000, I believe there are real reasons these people were asked to resign and I want to know why My COUNTY'S National Security adviser was fired. I'm not willing to look the other way

Walk softly and carry a big stick. We do the need to get into some show of strength with Russia.

As far as NATO, it's a fucking joke, all it has done is cost the US tax payer a shit ton of money for little result. League of Nations but more corrupt and pointless.

• Like 4

Yah, for god sake, let's not talk about what's going on right now.

If I were you I'd be worrying more about what's going on in your stupid state, do you even follow politics in your own state?, Jerry Brown is about to turn your home into an open border haven to anyone from anywhere coming in, he's even gone to the extent of providing free services to those plus passing legislation to prioritize the hiring of those over its citizens.....are you ready to become a sanctuary state?, its happening, bro!

• Like 2

The election is over, Trump won, he's the president. I don't care if it's day 1 or 8000, I believe there are real reasons these people were asked to resign and I want to know why My COUNTY'S National Security adviser was fired. I'm not willing to look the other way

I want to know too, he did disrespect the VP by not being truthful, imo that's enough ground to fire him....

Is that illogical GPA?

No, but deep inside you're hoping there's more to it due to your hatred of the trumpet.
  • Like 2

He was fired for lying to the VP. 

If you trust the FBI, they interviewed him and chose not to pursue further investigations.

• Like 2

He was fired for lying to the VP. 

If you trust the FBI, they interviewed him and chose not to pursue further investigations.

Right, Lying about what? Do I trust the FBI? hello PARADIME! Trust is not my thing when it comes to politicians, and the government they use to control us with.

By megalomaniac with narcissistic tendencies don't you really mean crazy?

Watched the conference and have some questions.

Putin sent us a spy ship off the US coast, ICBM launch in direct violation of US Russian arms agreement, fighter planes buzzing our Navy ships, troops and missiles massing along the border of neighboring Baltic states. So with all this Russian provocation what does Trump do to demonstrate US strength? He blames the media for reporting on leaks regarding communication between his campaign advisers and Russian diplomats. According to Trump, these leaks are real, but the news is fake. Meanwhile two of his campaign advisers resigned because of it and he asked for the resignation of his National Security Adviser over the same "fake news" accusations. His assertion today was this media ruse makes it impossible for him to deal with Russia..... Seriously?

Straight up, Russia is fucking NATO and the US in the ass right now and Trump is taking it like a Chihuahua bitch, and still calling for lifting Obama era sanction and gutting NATO. He even repeated in todays news conference "If we have a good relationship with Russia, believe me it's a good thing" Are you fucking kidding me? Bull Shit, I want to know what the hell is going on here. I'm sick of Trump's hypocrisy. He can put this fake news story to rest in an instant. Release the transcripts of these "low level" contacts, he can also show there's no financial conflict of interest with Russia by releasing his tax returns. Does this kind of request for transparency of our political servants sound familiar? 

So you think its a bad idea to be somewhat friendly with a country that has just about the same nuclear capability as us ? That spy ship doesn't mean shit.Submarines and satellites work much better for spying than a large floating object 30 miles from the beach.

• Like 1