Person (Ryan Clayton) handing out flag works for Bob Creamer. Bob is a felon (who met personally with Obama 47 times), wife is a democratic senator. Bob worked for the DNC running illegal stunts and eventually resigned from the DNC after being outed.

These people are professionals hired by the DNC and others to do stunts like this and smear the opposition.

Still. I knew what a Russian flag looked like prior to this.

No one had to accept the flags.

Paid or not, troll happened.

Lol.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Still. I knew what a Russian flag looked like prior to this.

No one had to accept the flags.

Paid or not, troll happened.

Lol.

lol, oh yeah for sure. Those people just wanted free shit.. if you are at a political rally... probably should recognize it's not an american flag and at least think about it for a second.

• Like 3

These fucks got nothing better to do on a work day? Rest of us worked. Trolling deserved.

empty_pockets.gif?t=1458767090000

Here, you can have the last fuck I have to give.... awwww!

• Like 2

In all honesty, adding or removing things to a flag makes it a different flag. Example, take a Mali flag and add one green star...now it's Senegal. Take a Columbian flag, add a coat of arms...Ecuador. In all actuality dude just designed Trump his own flag.

• Like 1

In all honesty, adding or removing things to a flag makes it a different flag. Example, take a Mali flag and add one green star...now it's Senegal. Take a Columbian flag, add a coat of arms...Ecuador. In all actuality dude just designed Trump his own flag.

Yes. Yes they did.

Golden Trump....With Russia in the background.

Still not what this administration wants to advertise.

• Like 1

Yes. Yes they did.

Golden Trump....With Russia in the background.

Still not what this administration wants to advertise.

Think the stunt actually helped your cause? Just made the DNC look even more desperate and media exposed as fake news. Racking up the wins there.

• Like 4

Think the stunt actually helped your cause? Just made the DNC look even more desperate and media exposed as fake news. Racking up the wins there.

The harder the far left tries,the worse it makes them look.You would think they would try a different approach.

• Like 1

First, you have no idea what my cause is.

But, to answer your question...Not one bit, maybe. But it sure made a lot of people look really stupid for a brief enough moment.

Be smart enough to know that you're getting duped. That's all.

The point of all this activism is to bring attention to something. I think these guys did that rather well.

Again, I knew what the Russian flag looked like prior to this incident...

Now imagine the roles reversed, the lefties would be absolutely screaming bloody fucking murder about dirty and devisive polotics and how there's no room for such actions in America. They're grasping at straws now, it's like watching a shortbus fire at this point.

• Like 4

My merrors are coming to day from Mellwaaaaughkie!

Merica

Time to call it a night, get some sleep

Now imagine the roles reversed, the lefties would be absolutely screaming bloody fucking murder about dirty and devisive polotics and how there's no room for such actions in America. They're grasping at straws now, it's like watching a Cuz Merica fire at this point.

First, you have no idea what my cause is.

But, to answer your question...Not one bit, maybe. But it sure made a lot of people look really stupid for a brief enough moment.

Be smart enough to know that you're getting duped. That's all.

The point of all this activism is to bring attention to something. I think these guys did that rather well.

Again, I knew what the Russian flag looked like prior to this incident...

I should be a bit more careful on typing, after all it is not your cause. It was intended to be got ya' news story for the media, instead it turned into egg on the face. The story quickly vanished when the details came out.

• Like 1