Anyone ever seen a real picture of the globe taken from one of those satellites, or Hubble?

I watched some Oscars , smh

So many Irani people in LA , for the last 30 years.. what a joke boycott

Those pictures of a round earth are photoshopped.Seriously though,how can anybody really think the earth is flat ? 

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed!, can't wait to move into a house with backyard so I can grow my own veggies again..... I miss that!

My wife and I planted a hibred "Beefsteak" tomato just outside our kitchen with full sunshine.  It grew well.  One of the tomatoes fell to the ground and escaped our clean up.  It sprouted!  Hibreds are not supposed to do that!  It developed into a proper tomato plant, so we espalliered it to the wall [again this was just outside the kitchen with full Daylight exposure.]  Guess what fruit this pedestrian plant offspring was!  Ever see those yellow small tomatoes that look like the old fashioned 7 watt Christmas tree lights and sell for $7 a pound?  Bingo!  And they were delicious!  Especially in salads.  Dumb way to discover one of the anteceedants to today's highly modified stuff that passes for food these days.  P.S. the plant survived for 5 years!

• Like 1

And since the Bible never describes Dinosaurs they do not exist????????????????

Job 40:15-24New International Version (NIV)

15 “Look at Behemoth,

which I made along with you

and which feeds on grass like an ox.

16 What strength it has in its loins,

what power in the muscles of its belly!

17 Its tail sways like a cedar;

the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.

18 Its bones are tubes of bronze,

its limbs like rods of iron.

19 It ranks first among the works of God,

yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.

20 The hills bring it their produce,

and all the wild animals play nearby.

21 Under the lotus plants it lies,

hidden among the reeds in the marsh.

22 The lotuses conceal it in their shadow;

the poplars by the stream surround it.

23 A raging river does not alarm it;

it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.

24 Can anyone capture it by the eyes,

or trap it and pierce its nose?

Whilst others are all going on about all this other shit politically,I am still mega pissed at that US propoganda machine they call NASA shoving all this new planets and other so called "universe" stuff down our throats. 

Clearly the Donald is onto this hence the shutdown of all the official NASA twitter accts.

• Like 1

12074703_10205375288411272_6037092431408

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/03/epic-message-denmark-teacher-obliterates/

Message By Denmark Teacher OBLITERATES Bernie Sanders’ Call For “Free Stuff”

That free education means they can multiply 20,000 X 1.8.

Also, with no healthcare payments, 40% taxrate is not far from U.S. average.

Also, the US has 10% on anti-depressants. I'd expect more would if they were free, under free healthcare.

But 68% tax rate... There better be some fucking loopholes!

Anyway. So ive been fallowing this pretty close.

From what investors and business insiders are saying (not that i beleave a single fucking word that comes outta a bag of red/white bloodcells), but its looking like good ol bay area tech is gonna finally take a major shit and everyone will go home.

These companies are rated at 30 billion when they are only liquid at 1 billion, especially the ubers, twitters, facebooks. The start ups are now starting to look like junk stocks.

Rumor has it that all the hot info on the self driving car had leaked and is now free to the public. The lawsuits are suppose to come first then the bricks crumble. Seen it before. Throw a little rent control, imigration control and housing rights on top of that and every dickweed gold digging new to Cali, cock sucking faggot will think twice about building there dorky drone in the bay.

That free education means they can multiply 20,000 X 1.8.

Also, with no healthcare payments, 40% taxrate is not far from U.S. average.

Also, the US has 10% on anti-depressants. I'd expect more would if they were free, under free healthcare.

But 68% tax rate... There better be some fucking loopholes!

Free is very expensive,..Single payer turns out everyone r e a l l y pays. I will always be of the opinion that open market is the best way to go. Money that comes directly out of your own pocket you are going to look into getting the best possible for money spent.

Digging into taxes in Denmark turns up a massive mess like in the US, found a lot quoting that 68% thing. Then found this one that cuts through a lot of the legal talk and gets into deductions.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Tax/dttl-tax-denmarkhighlights-2016.pdf

The big killer is vat tax "The standard VAT rate is 25%."

Whole lot of articles on being very frugal, which I can see after looking at some of this tax stuff.

• Like 1

After witnessing first hand what the Healthcare free market developed in the U.S., there is no way I would choose to allow its stay. Citizens have become mules for income. Tolerable persistent sickness has become their cash crop... Doctors paid to treat symptoms.

In old day Hawai'i, La'au Lapa'au got paid when the family was healthy. If you were sick, they worked hard to get you healthy.

If you think healthcare should be free market, you must eliminate "insurance". Paying doctors for treatment would in effect, act as you describe. The best doctors who heal would rise in stature. Insurance divides us from that decision.

• Like 3