• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched several YouTube videos on flat earth theory.....I just can't bring myself to believe it.... I even watched the "evidence" videos and no.....Just no, all you have to do is look at the shape of the sun & moon and how they move across the sky and their whole concept of a flat earth goes to shit.

Anyone ever seen a real picture of the globe taken from one of those satellites, or Hubble?

I watched some Oscars , smh

So many Irani people in LA , for the last 30 years.. what a joke boycott

Weird how repeal replace "dosnt have a plan" for getting rid of what was not a plan just a huge mess of laws , regulations and taxes passed by exec order?

This is starting to irritate a whole lot of people. Congress needs to get it in gear. The repeal is wanted, and would be a massive tax break to most people. Replacement is only wanted by a few who think it is needed for re-election. Add to that no movement on tax reform, these guys will not have to worry about paid protestors, the constituents are going to take them down.

This crossed my mind earlier. There have been several protests that I would have liked to have attended, but couldn't because of work.

Where might I purchase the protest by proxy service? I know it's real. CNN scoffed at it. Must be real. I want one.

I could make signs in my time off and send my surrogate to stand in for my rights.

If I'm paying my protesters, I could send them to protest anything.. I don't have to be pro or anti.

Who wants to pitch in and buy some protesters??

We can send them to the Honda dealerships.

• Like 1

"$15 minimum wage won't raise prices of goods and services." 

"Hiring american workers to pick crops will raise the cost of fruits and vegetables."

So which is it?!

The era of dirt planting vegetables is on the way out. Factory automation with only a few humans doing a few tasks. Leaving only grains for dirt planting which can be harvested by machine. Little to no need for "cheap labor".

The era of dirt planting vegetables is on the way out. Factory automation with only a few humans doing a few tasks. Leaving only grains for dirt planting which can be harvested by machine. Little to no need for "cheap labor".

In the region hard hit by  the earthquake and tsunami  in Northern Japan there is a fully automated hydroponic farm raising cabbages.  New seedlings are inserted in the center of a "wheel" and the seedlings are slowly rotated in a spiral which accomodates the growth of the cabbages.  All the workers have to do then is to trim the roots and sell the food.

• Like 2

In the region hard hit by  the earthquake and tsunami  in Northern Japan there is a fully automated hydroponic farm raising cabbages.  New seedlings are inserted in the center of a "wheel" and the seedlings are slowly rotated in a spiral which accomodates the growth of the cabbages.  All the workers have to do then is to trim the roots and sell the food.

Seen many videos on hydroponics, it's the future of commercial farming...It's here.

• Like 1