• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....Their message is....Fuck....What IS their message?.....Do they even have one?....All I see is SNL live 24/7 from them.[/quote9]

Ill never fotget the SNL skit where they made Tom Hanks into a rural right stereotype. Guess what ? Whos at home watching this show?

Ha hah, talk about over reaction to an Executive Order.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/son-of-legendary-boxer-muhammad-ali-detained-at-a-us-airport-questioned-about-being-a-muslim/news-story/2bf94804f0976d04d5077445431a742b

Probably the same TSA muppets that put me on their security list when I visited Murica.

One of them cracked the shits at Chicago airport when he found out my wife and I were LEO's. Goddam he said, why are we being made to waste our time on good people like you when there are terrorists out there!

Kinda funny at the time.

• Like 7

/pol/ at it again.. 

There was a terrorist training video posted online. They used the timing of the sunset to locate an approximate search pattern on (the equivalent to) google maps. Based off of that, they assigned grid search areas and people actively searched for the location based on imagery in the video.

They found the location, just like they did the last two times they've done this. Then the pass the coordinates off to intelligence officials (Not USA) and in a few days... sure as shit it's erased from existence. 

C5j7qU1WUAAnPK6.jpg

C5j7qU0WMAAaLsX.jpg

C5j7qU0XQAAboPw.jpg

IwlwHPA.jpg

• Like 2

/pol/ at it again.. 

There was a terrorist training video posted online. They used the timing of the sunset to locate an approximate search pattern on (the equivalent to) google maps. Based off of that, they assigned grid search areas and people actively searched for the location based on imagery in the video.

Horseshit. If you knew the exact time of sunset you would have a longitude line from north to south pole. Knowing the country it was taken in would narrow it down to a thousand miles, hundreds maybe. You can't know the latitude from that picture. Sunset isn't exactly on the horizon like on the ocean so mountains and hills would affect the curve of the earth as you are going to be well above sea level. Sunset would last at least several minutes probably 10 each way. The earth rotates at 1,000 MPH at the equator and close to the speed of sound at 45 degrees latitude so 10-20 min at 760MPH is a strip about 50-100 miles wide and I don't know how the elevation above sea level would distort this. Someone got lucky.

Surely the buildings and features could be assigned dimensions and drawn out and computers compare this to google maps. That is way more believable.

• Like 1

It is funny how many are protesting the whole immigrant thing, but they don't see or talk about what is behind it. A multi million dollar smuggling industry of misery. Stop the illegal migration and you will stop the horrible business behind it. 

Maybe we should get the environmentalists on it. This should get them to act! 

Smuggling-layuptrash-1.jpg

• Like 3

Horseshit. If you knew the exact time of sunset you would have a longitude line from north to south pole. Knowing the country it was taken in would narrow it down to a thousand miles, hundreds maybe. You can't know the latitude from that picture. Sunset isn't exactly on the horizon like on the ocean so mountains and hills would affect the curve of the earth as you are going to be well above sea level. Sunset would last at least several minutes probably 10 each way. The earth rotates at 1,000 MPH at the equator and close to the speed of sound at 45 degrees latitude so 10-20 min at 760MPH is a strip about 50-100 miles wide and I don't know how the elevation above sea level would distort this. Someone got lucky.

Surely the buildings and features could be assigned dimensions and drawn out and computers compare this to google maps. That is way more believable.

3eb1b5be33ab1fa3dc3999fa4b622149.gif

• Like 3

Horeshit. According to NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving, the earth is flat, so...... Booyah, 3 points from the open court. 

• Like 2

Well it sure looks like they found it. So..Your word against them, I suppose.

• Like 3

Horeshit. According to NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving, the earth is flat, so...... Booyah, 3 points from the open court. 

Well then could be calculated much easier than a sphere with bumps

Well it sure looks like they found it. So..Your word against them, I suppose.

My word was 'someone got lucky'.

This is how they normally do it black bag.

"Surely the buildings and features could be assigned dimensions and drawn out and NSA/Pentagon computers compare this to google maps. That is way more believable."

• Like 1