My Truth vs BS Filter.

Unsubstantiated = Fake News.

Could go either way.

This would be the third time they've done it. First two times yielding success apparently. I can't prove it either way.. so I leave it up to you all to make uneducated guess/opinion along with myself.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Horeshit. According to NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving, the earth is flat, so...... Booyah, 3 points from the open court.

I've watched several YouTube videos on flat earth theory.....I just can't bring myself to believe it.... I even watched the "evidence" videos and no.....Just no, all you have to do is look at the shape of the sun & moon and how they move across the sky and their whole concept of a flat earth goes to shit.

• Like 1

Seems to me that if you got thousands of people and divided up all of Vancouver Island into squares and had everyone search google earth for my pale yellow 710 goon in the driveway eventually someone would find it. Seems like an awful lot of work to me, much like sequencing the human genome. This is long division

My targeting technique would be a software program that takes any topographical features including buildings roads and properties shown on a video, and assign length  width height values and even a north direction and render them into a two dimensional cadastral map and a 3 dimensional topographical map. Then just use a computer to search any on line registry offices for property plans and google maps for any matches. Any 'hits' would receive enhanced inspection. If you were to add in western Syria this would narrow it down.

This would only (maybe) show where the video was shot and possibly the time, but not what or who's there now.

Not sure if this is a repost but it's an interesting read, even more so given the amount of celebrities so willing to tell us normal folks how the world is supposed to work.

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2013/07/celebrities_for_hire_jennifer_lopez_christina_aguilera_justin_timberlake.html

I know it's quite old, I just stumbled across it recently.

I fear we are heading into a future where everything is 'fake news' or taken for fake or smeared with the word fake. Journalism was brain dead some time in the 90s but the media just wouldn't accept it and pull the plug... and it lingered, gasping on for decades. This last 6 months has seen the media almost totally discredited and where once was only thought to be biased is now almost openly defiantly proud of it. Any honest news reporting is suspect and questionable even if true. All you need say is 'Fake news!!!' Walter Cronkite must be spinning.

• Like 1