• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shake the mans hand

Shaking hands is the custom outside Japan and universally shows the other that your hand is empty of weapons. It might be argued that it's hard to draw a weapon when bowing too. A guest in his host's home should respect his host's customs. A host's duty is to accept his guest graciously. Much awkwardness can be overlooked and forgiven if there is respect. I think you're reading way too much into this bow.... 

Shaking hands is the custom outside Japan and universally shows the other that your hand is empty of weapons. It might be argued that it's hard to draw a weapon when bowing too. A guest in his host's home should respect his host's customs. A host's duty is to accept his guest graciously. Much awkwardness can be overlooked and forgiven if there is respect. I think you're reading way too much into this bow.... 

High Five? Chest Bump? Troll Grab by the Pussy?

• Like 1

Would also like to share that in ome mystic cultures it is a HUGE insult to pull out the hand you wipe your ass with for a firm shake. Hands are dirty. If you pat a japanese women on the back as a flirty gesture???? Laiter your in deep shit with the head Ninja. Ive seen it happen. No viokence just shear moral demotation.

Heard a credible story about a Korean nut grab, when a friend touched the wrong guy first week on the job. I need to hear from him and get more details I guess , but no pic

So watch out for that

Ever heard of ddong chim?

6699c5d1044a33388f7e8f0192de7c15d53ee4ac

And a complete cunt hellbent on wiping her overprivelaged ass with the constitution. She's partially behind the California microstamping fraud. Cut from the same crooked assed cloth as pelosi, boxer, and feinstein.

• Like 6

Person (Ryan Clayton) handing out flag works for Bob Creamer. Bob is a felon (who met personally with Obama 47 times), wife is a democratic senator. Bob worked for the DNC running illegal stunts and eventually resigned from the DNC after being outed.

These people are professionals hired by the DNC and others to do stunts like this and smear the opposition.

• Like 4