• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Do you not read what I actually write? Smh.

Is there a smart conservative in here I can argue with? Draker?

No YOU'RE a dumb conservative...

....Am I doing this right?

• Like 2

I don't see the point in arguing. In the past 2 pages, everyone has found some common ground and seems to be in agreement with each other that the United States is in need of some rebuilding. Whether or not the arguments are debated fairly by all sides is a completely seperate issue. So far this political discussion has gone far better than elsewhere on the internet...

~Peter

• Like 2

I don't see the point in arguing. In the past 2 pages, everyone has found some common ground and seems to be in agreement with each other that the United States is in need of some rebuilding. Whether or not the arguments are debated fairly by all sides is a completely seperate issue. So far this political discussion has gone far better than elsewhere on the internet...

~Peter

Cuz Datsun saves!

• Like 1

~Peter

That's because he said all the right things. Except parading a widow, a handicap person and some victims of illegal immigrant violence.... that was truly, fucked up.

• Like 1

That's because he said all the right things. Except parading a widow, a handicap person and some victims of illegal immigrant violence.... that was truly, fucked up.

Was this your first viewing of a president's address to Congress?

• Like 5

Are you assuming everyone that doesn't agree with you is a conservative?

Oh, absolutely not. I listen to everyone with an open mind. I have enough education to know better.

Reread any reply to me. I'm the one being called names/shamed. Select few of you, I enjoy reading the posts and replying to. Some posters are just blatantly ignorant.

That is exactly what I thought, and posted a couple pages ago about this particular address.

No shit.. With Obama it was political gun violence victims and the like. Doesn't make it good, but it aligns with an agenda.

Yes, yes. Same shit, different toilet. This didn't feel like other addresses though.

Again, Trump is a terrific salesman.

Not at all, just the most shameless. Is it good for ratings then?

You're goddamn right!

• Like 1

I agree that it shouldn't be the way it's set up, an address to Congress should only be that, nobody outside the house except media covering the address should be there, I think it doesn't look good nor feels right. I think we can all agree on that?

• Like 3

Hahaha! Headline said Trumps win may have inspired Oprah to run. HAHAHAHA!!! If she wins, I can blame Trump for it. It will be his greatest failure.

I wouldn't mind it if she runs, Democrats need new blood from outside the political status quo, I don't know her political views but welcome new ideas, she's a great business woman.