Wow. What happened to a fair fight? 3 on 1 with body armor? I've been ticketed for J-walking too, but it was a bit less aggressive.

If you were late for work or just wanting to get home would you be happy with those dickheads ? Fair fight ? come on man.The cops should have thrown them down harder.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that, the American people lost faith in the establishment, that's why in the end there was two non establishment going head to head in the R side, Trump destroying Cruz is further evidence of middle america and blue collars saying "NO MORE POLITICIANS"

Business as usual politicians are on the run now.

Valid, the republicans are highly known for shooting down themselves, McCain, Romney just to name two.

• Like 2

He has more and more countries putting up resistance to his nation destroying antics, and Trump is classifying him as a threat to national security.  That fucking old Hungarian coffin-dodger won't have sanctuary anywhere before long.

• Like 2

Seattle mayor on Trump's call to end sanctuary cities "most of the the undocumented immigrants in this city are good law abiding people". Fucking what? Being and illegal immigrant is well, illegal!

He also said that to make up for the lack of federal funding they will just collect more taxes.

• Like 2

:rofl: hahahaha I can't stop laughing!!!! Wow California! Wow!!!!! :rofl: your schools are a joke!

Wooly Mammoth wanders up on my back lot; that's a 'dead pacheyderm walking'. 

The little lady will cook him up 'Top Shelf' for a neighborhood cookout.

& them tuskers & noggin will dress up that bare North wall in the den !!!

Seriously, Folks, 

Truth is stranger than fiction; now-a-days.

• Like 1

More CNN gems

that shit pissed me off. I'm not a huge fan of Steve Harvey's work but the dude always comes across as nice and I've never heard anything negative about him. Hill is an attention whore and an agitator.

BTW, Drew Cary's kid needs a whoopin'. he was the "screw the president" firestarting punk at the Women's March Against Sanity.

Drew Carey

That Was His Kid Fueling the Fire

At D.C. Trump Protest

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/26/drew-carey-son-fire-washington-dc-protest/

• Like 1

Crime and Punishment?

Describes the participation of Donna Hylton in the kidnap and murder of real estate broker, Thomas Vigliarole. Background of Hylton; Description of the crime; Life in the prison.

By Jill Neimark, published on July 1, 1995 - last reviewed on June 9, 2016

A young black woman was an accessory to the gruesome murder of a white male. She got 25 years. Ten years into her term, at a time when sentences are getting harsher, her imprisonment raises disturbing questions about punishment meted out to women who kill men, to minority women in general, and about the nature of imprisonment--and redemption.

Girl gang seized in trunk slaying, ran the headline in the tabloid New York Post on April 8, 1985. The full-page article--and other articles and columns in the New York Times and various local papers--went on to describe one of the most sensational crimes of the year, a Nassau County to New York City kidnapping and murder that required 10 detectives in Long Island and nine in New York City working overtime to break the case.

Donna Hylton has been in prison 10 years for her part in the brutal, spectacular murder, in which three men and four women tortured a Long Island real-estate broker and, once he was dead, shut him up in a footlocker to decompose.

The victim was 62-year-old Thomas Vigliarole, a balding real-estate broker cum con man whose partner in crime, Louis Miranda, thought Vigliarole had swindled him out of $139,000 on a mutual con. The two men had sold shares in a New York City condo and meant to pocket the money for themselves, but Miranda hadn't gotten his share.

Vigliarole believed the three girls were prostitutes who were going to have sex with him. Instead, they picked him up on March 8 in Elmhurst, Queens, at Maria's home, and drugged him to make him drowsy. Then they drove him to Selma's apartment in Harlem. The apartment had already been prepared for an extended torture session: The closet door had been cut, a pot put in it for use as a toilet, the windows boarded.

For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita's chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole's rear: "He was a homo anyway." How did she know? "When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.")

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

"WHO IS THIS BITCH AND WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK!?!"

fair enough.....

• Like 1

This guy has kinda become a title of one of his earlier films....Can you guess the title?

But he's a MOVIE STAR,so his opinion is VERY IMPORTANT!

OK......now let's all do the chant.......

• Like 1

So. I'm guessing you guys will put a positive spin on Trump losing his entire senior management in the State department. They all resigned together. There were many other key resignations all at once, but losing the senior members all at once must have Trump steaming. Making little fists.

I think it's more symbolic than anything.How much you want to bet,

that those that don't get an early retirement end up with another high-paying

government job?

To add to my other post. Those state dept liberals are so brilliant. Not only are the people missing out on a fe extra days pay, but on leaving and not getting fired the brilliant liberals are not eligible for unemployment insurance. Just saved the US 10,000's dollars.

on getting other government jobs, not in the next 8 years.

• Like 2

I think it's more symbolic than anything.How much you want to bet,

that those that don't get an early retirement end up with another high-paying

government job?

I would expect nothing less for those who have served our country for so long. Love em or hate em, they held a position high up in Washington for a long ass time, climbing to the top of their Dept. They are very hire able. This was not a sacrifice of theirs, this was saying fuck it, I'm not sacrificing any more of myself for this bullshit. Imagine buying the worlds best restaurant and having every head chef resign. Patrons of that restaurant will not be to excited about going there for dinner. Especially if Duck Dynasty is the new chef.

I would expect nothing less for those who have served our country for so long. Love em or hate em, they held a position high up in Washington for a long ass time, climbing to the top of their Dept. They are very hire able. This was not a sacrifice of theirs, this was saying fuck it, I'm not sacrificing any more of myself for this bullshit. Imagine buying the worlds best restaurant and having every head chef resign. Patrons of that restaurant will not be to excited about going there for dinner. Especially if Duck Dynasty is the new chef.

lol, nice try to cover up the level of stupid.

• Like 2