• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

hillarysashole.jpg

good ol' CNN! their fradulent reporting cost Hillary the election by unintentionally suppressing the democrat vote by repeatedly saying Trump didn't have a chance!!!

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

In order to better inform Americans about the impact illegal aliens are having on crime rates in sanctuary cities, President Donald Trump today ordered the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by illegals.

In an executive order titled “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States,” Trump directed Secretary John Kelly to be transparent with citizens.

“To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent...........

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/trump-orders-weekly-list-crimes-committed-illegals-sanctuary-cities/

• Like 3

Dems fucking blew it. Chose the Hilda beast as their flag barer.

they didn't choose her. she and Debbie Wasserman rigged the system, fucked Bernie out of the nomination, got caught, got to see their campaign go down in flames and now their brand-dead supporters are whining about cheating - not dem cheating but Trump cheating.

• Like 7

NELHA built a deep sea pipeline that drew deep ocean water (cold) and used surface water (warm) to generate electricity from the differential temperature. It worked but is no longer in operation. Because of a higher bit on the equipment. Japan uses the deep sea water, de-salinates it, and sells it for crazy yen. Most expensive bottled water you can buy. Tidal generation not really a thing here, but wave generators are. Basically same thing. All of them are expiramental at this time. Most hindering is insurance and permitting. Geothermal is the best solution I see. People here are resistant to the drilling and fear water table damage. I'd personally love to see more geothermal.

We have the highest renewable portfolio in the nation approaching 50%, but still have the highest dependence on petroleum in the nation. Solar energy has gone down almost 70% in cost over10 years, and it is on over 20% of homes in the state. (Maybe just Hawaii island, can't recall for sure). But there is more momentum in Solar than anything else right now because it is cheap, clean, and incentivized.

There is another alternative, pumped water.  Many years ago in New York States the electric utility wanted to take advantage of geology and the demand cycle.  They proposed building a retention reservoir on top of Storm King mountain on the West bank of the Hudson River.  A large pipe would connect it to the Hudson River.  Install reversible Pump/Generators [when driven in reverse].  Fill the reservoir by pumping river water overnight, the low demand period for electric power, and release the stored water during peak demand periods to add the station capacity to the peak demand period.  Project was turned down.  It might harm fish in that section of the Hudson River.

• Like 1

But there is more momentum in Solar than anything else right now because it is cheap, clean, and incentivized.

You can literally build the panels too... I've seen the STEM nerd kids do it.

We have a National Research Lab here and all those brainy fuckers kids go to the STEM school. Literally geniuses breeding more geniuses. Their science fair is a trip. In the sixth grade my shit was on Lima bean sprouts... these little bastards are doing theirs on creating bacteria that eat oil if it's spilled in the ocean....

• Like 1

Dems fucking blew it. Chose the Hilda beast as their flag barer, and turned their back on blue collar labor. They deserve what they got. 

We started out with I think 17 candidates and and the Dems only had 4

The Republican party really had not planned on who to try and pick, Rubio, Cruz and Bush where early faves. Nobody believed that Trump would get past the first two months. 

The Democratic Party had 4 candidates and only two where real hitters. Clinton and Sanders. And I remember at one time it was only really Hillary until Bernie stepped in as the challenger to Hillary. The other two never had a chance, but, they helped fill the bill to not make it seem like the fix was not in play. Bernie spoiled it all pretty much. 

Those are my views, your may vary. 

• Like 2

"Install reversible Pump/Generators [when driven in reverse].  Fill the reservoir by pumping river water overnight, the low demand period for electric power, and release the stored water during peak demand periods to add the station capacity to the peak demand period." 

This is done at Grand Coulee Dam, on the Columbia river.  There is a plateau above Lake Roosevelt, and water is pumped from the lake to the plateau, for irrigation.  Water from Lake Roosevelt turns generators in Grand Coulee dam, and some of the power is used to pump water from Lake Roosevelt up on the plateau.  If that water is allowed to fall back through the pumping station, turning generators, and then back down past Grand Coulee, again turning generators, they can reclaim about 60 % of the power used to pump the water on the plateau, in the first place.

Right now, that is the only practical way to "store" electricity.   Electricity has to be generated as it is used.   Power companies need to be able to rapidly increase, and decrease the amount of electricity to match demand.   Thermal generation (burning something, or nuclear) can do this.  So can hydroelectric generation.  Wind and solar do not have the ability to increase generation if at night, or the wind stops blowing.  So if you build a solar, or wind generating plant, you also have to build a conventional way of electric generation to back up the "green" energy.  

• Like 3

We started out with I think 17 candidates and and the Dems only had 4

The Republican party really had not planned on who to try and pick, Rubio, Cruz and Bush where early faves. Nobody believed that Trump would get past the first two months. 

The Democratic Party had 4 candidates and only two where real hitters. Clinton and Sanders. And I remember at one time it was only really Hillary until Bernie stepped in as the challenger to Hillary. The other two never had a chance, but, they helped fill the bill to not make it seem like the fix was not in play. Bernie spoiled it all pretty much. 

Those are my views, your may vary. 

Yah, At first it looked as if the republicans were conceding to Hillary. 2016 was the strangest thing I've ever seen. 

• Like 2

hillarysashole.jpggood ol' CNN! their fradulent reporting cost Hillary the election by unintentionally suppressing the democrat vote by repeatedly saying Trump didn't have a chance!!!Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary citiesIn order to better inform Americans about the impact illegal aliens are having on crime rates in sanctuary cities, President Donald Trump today ordered the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by illegals.In/[/url]

Currently you can sign up for DHS's daily report. It's all the declass stuff they brief the president on... seriously... I read it everyday for the last 8 years. It's entertaining, apparently it will only be more so.

Right now, that is the only practical way to "store" electricity.   Electricity has to be generated as it is used.   Power companies need to be able to rapidly increase, and decrease the amount of electricity to match demand.   Thermal generation (burning something, or nuclear) can do this.  So can hydroelectric generation.  Wind and solar do not have the ability to increase generation if at night, or the wind stops blowing.  So if you build a solar, or wind generating plant, you also have to build a conventional way of electric generation to back up the "green" energy.

All of that is correct.

But... only if you're talking commercial scale. Individual homes can be equipped with battery packs and solar charging stations from Tesla. They were offering them to "preferred owners" at $36k just before I decided I'm not remotely pretentious enough to continue to drive a Tesla... anymore. That was over a year ago, and I haven't bought a house that I'd want to keep enough for the investment.

It's cheaper just to crack the wifi signal off yo' meter with an iPhone.... won't save any polar bears... but it allows you to pick how much you think you should pay each month for power. Yes, I'm serious. No, I don't have the app.

• Like 1

Chicago: sanctuary city, strict gun control laws and current Mayor Rahm Emanuel is Obama's former Chief of Staff - it's a democrat's paradise.

At least 6 shot in Chicago, apparently at vigil for gun violence victim

CHICAGO -- At least six people – including a 12-year-old girl -- were shot Wednesday night on Chicago’s South Side, reports CBS Chicago.

Most were taken to area hospitals, Chicago police said.

The victims ranged in age from 12 to 43, police said.

Jedidiah Brown, who was at the scene, told CBS Chicago an outside memorial for a victim of gun violence was being held when the shooting occurred.

Word of the memorial was posted on social media and may have drawn the shooter to the scene, he said.

The Chicago Tribune also reports the gunfire broke out a vigil, adding that the 12 year old was grazed in the head by a bullet and was in stable condition at a hospital.

The newspaper says at least 11 people were wounded in shootings in the city since mid-morning Wednesday,

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/at-least-6-shot-in-chicago-apparently-at-vigil-for-gun-violence-victim/

• Like 2

All i know is all the rioting isnt helping the left at all.

I guess some of these reporters and protesters are looking at 10 years

Welcome news in Portland this morning.

Soros's babies were belly down on the ground & hog-tied (zip-tied) yesterday.

Our youngest grand daughter has to wade through that shit-sewer (the street activities) to get to work down town. To a real damn job !!!

She's told us some stories. Not pretty.

I know that I don't have to post this as you get it on the AM news on the coast, but:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/portland-rioters-police-wednesday/

• Like 3

"so what!?! they're blockin' the fuckin' way!" :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM

[David Attenborough] You see here the symbiotic relationship between the large slow moving bus and the small, fast moving riot police. The bus provides the riot police with shelter and the riot police rid the bus of anarchists and other unpleasantries.

• Like 5