[David Attenborough] You see here the symbiotic relationship between the large slow moving bus and the small, fast moving riot police. The bus provides the riot police with shelter and the riot police rid the bus of anarchists and other unpleasantries.

Drain the Swamp !!!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

We started out with I think 17 candidates and and the Dems only had 4

The Republican party really had not planned on who to try and pick, Rubio, Cruz and Bush where early faves. Nobody believed that Trump would get past the first two months. 

The Democratic Party had 4 candidates and only two where real hitters. Clinton and Sanders. And I remember at one time it was only really Hillary until Bernie stepped in as the challenger to Hillary. The other two never had a chance, but, they helped fill the bill to not make it seem like the fix was not in play. Bernie spoiled it all pretty much. 

Those are my views, your may vary. 

I blame the media that the country's choice came down to these two. The media thought they were in charge and it blew up on them.

They promoted Trump because he was good for ratings, believing he was to much of a loose cannon to have any chance and they promoted and protected Hillary until it was to late. If people are angry the media is where it should be focused. 

• Like 3

Welcome news in Portland this morning.

Soros's babies were belly down on the ground & hog-tied (zip-tied) yesterday.

Our youngest grand daughter has to wade through that shit-sewer (the street activities) to get to work down town. To a real damn job !!!

She's told us some stories. Not pretty.

I know that I don't have to post this as you get it on the AM news on the coast, but:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/portland-rioters-police-wednesday/

ya Portland is in its own league as far as anarchy whiffle bat

really wierd people, some of these anarchist should spray tan if they wanna go up on camera. Looks like a Majic the Gathering rally.

• Like 1

Not an expert on this guy, but he spends some time on CNN (right wing back then)

Frank Zappa was pretty cutting edge in late 60's when this poster was released; 'Zappa Crappa':

Zappa%20Crappa_zpsymvxjeml.jpg

Very talented and experimental musician/artiste.

Collabarated with Zubin Metha on classical stuff when it was considered 'stuffed shirt' music by vast majority of Americans.

Maybe it still is but it plays at least 50% of time in my cave.

Funny, your still thinking in terms of one side or the other.  :frantics:

Is it not? Libertarians blew their shot at having a voice, we're still stuck on Republitards and DemocRats....except Trump ain't either so his presidency will yield many pissed off establishment crooks, I'm really enjoying this, aren't you???

• Like 4

Currently you can sign up for DHS's daily report. It's all the declass stuff they brief the president on... seriously... I read it everyday for the last 8 years. It's entertaining, apparently it will only be more so.

All of that is correct.

But... only if you're talking commercial scale. Individual homes can be equipped with battery packs and solar charging stations from Tesla. They were offering them to "preferred owners" at $36k just before I decided I'm not remotely pretentious enough to continue to drive a Tesla... anymore. That was over a year ago, and I haven't bought a house that I'd want to keep enough for the investment.

It's cheaper just to crack the wifi signal off yo' meter with an iPhone.... won't save any polar bears... but it allows you to pick how much you think you should pay each month for power. Yes, I'm serious. No, I don't have the app.

Wtf! We install Powerwalls for under $10,000 each. 14kwh a piece. One of them is all I needed for my house. Also the "only for Tesla car Owners" thing is gone. Anyone can get em. Makes a ton of sense if you have time of use/tiered rates.

Case in point, really? Out of all people they nominate Gary to carry the torch?, as far as I'm concerned, Libertarians are done.

Should have had Paul Sr. Still, libertarian vote was highest ever I believe. Granted it was because high school graduates would vote for anyone other than Trump or Clinton, but it could put wind in the Libertarians sail. Wishful thinking likely.

• Like 1

So. I'm guessing you guys will put a positive spin on Trump losing his entire senior management in the State department. They all resigned together. There were many other key resignations all at once, but losing the senior members all at once must have Trump steaming. Making little fists.

• Like 1

So. I'm guessing you guys will put a positive spin on Trump losing his entire senior management in the State department. They all resigned together. There were many other key resignations all at once, but losing the senior members all at once must have Trump steaming. Making little fists.

Like the use of spin.. and the tiny fists

I don't know but , any chance their Clintons remnants?

• Like 1

You mean the same state department that sent $221 million to Palestine on inauguration day?

Sometimes the swamp drains itself.

• Like 2

You thought draining the swamp meant what?, this is it bro, hopefully the snowball effect will run through the FBI, justice department and eventually works it's way to the senate and congress, this is HUGE, get used to it.

• Like 1