Doesn't change the fact that commitments were made. I thought that was a big deal to President Trump.

America first is important.

America first in clean energy.

America first in reduced greenhouse emissions.

America first in reducing industrial landfill waste.

America first in national parks and reserves.

If you deny our effect of climate change, I don't give a shit. But, If you don't think reducing our impact is the right way to live anyway, then I am just confused. Though, perspective is huge. I grew up along the sea and with the land. I understand there is a balance. Trump grew up in Queens, NY. Likely never grew a thing he ate, ever. And perhaps never had a relationship with nature. Qualifications...

Says the guy who thinks every isis fighter we take out we create two more, and the money spent on bombs could have in a magical world created good will and safety if spent instead on local communities.

Cherry picking date to make it so. Amazing the Maldives are 1 foot above sea level, yet some how with all this global climate change is still there high and dry. Miami is not in the middle of evacuation orders due to high water. New Orleans, which is 1 foot under sea level, is right now in the middle of Mardi Gras.

Some one also needs to inform the south pole it is not doing its part to prove climate change

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2216238/Now-theres-ice-South-Pole-So-global-warming-thawing-Antarctica.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2216238/Now-theres-ice-South-Pole-So-global-warming-thawing-Antarctica.html

Perhaps we should just call it the climate, and instead work on cleaning up after the Liberals, which always leave a mess after any two, three or more get together.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does McDees get it's meat? South America isn't it? Demand drives supply. Hey, lets cut down some forest and grow Herefords. Stop buying Wally World and Cosco shit from China. Not even a hundred years ago when you bought something like a table and chair or tools or just about anything it was a one time buy and was expected to last a life time. How many crap plastic or thin metal patio sets from Wally or Cosco have you bought in the last five years? Probably two, and by next year will need replacing again.

• Like 3

Think about what your cost of living would be if every stitch of clothing, square of toilet paper, and item in your pantry were 100% produced, designed, and made in Australia, Canada, and the US respectively.

It may not actually be that much more. Outside of clothing I make an attempt to buy local when possible. For the most part the price difference is not that much more, for the simple reason I am not the only one. 1000's of others so production is increased price drops.

• Like 1

Where does McDees get it's meat? South America isn't it? Demand drives supply. Hey, lets cut down some forest and grow Herefords. Stop buying Wally World and Cosco shit from China. Not even a hundred years ago when you bought something like a table and chair or tools or just about anything it was a one time buy and was expected to last a life time. How many crap plastic or thin metal patio sets from Wally or Cosco have you bought in the last five years? Probably two, and by next year will need replacing again.

Harbor Freight has obviously not made it up the coast yet

• Like 1

Says the guy who thinks every isis fighter we take out we create two more, and the money spent on bombs could have in a magical world created good will and safety if spent instead on local communities.

Cherry picking date to make it so. Amazing the Maldives are 1 foot above sea level, yet some how with all this global climate change is still there high and dry. Miami is not in the middle of evacuation orders due to high water. New Orleans, which is 1 foot under sea level, is right now in the middle of Mardi Gras.

Some one also needs to inform the south pole it is not doing its part to prove climate change

Perhaps we should just call it the climate, and instead work on cleaning up after the Liberals, which always leave a mess after any two, three or more get together.

You missed the opening. Deny or agree with climate change, how can you not agree that living cleaner is better?

• Like 2

You missed the opening. Deny or agree with climate change, how can you not agree that living cleaner is better?

How come it's not called global warming anymore.. and is now being referred to as 'climate change'. Did it stop warming at some point, or did enough people call bullshit on it so they had to change the name.

• Like 6

How come it's not called global warming anymore.. and is now being referred to as 'climate change'. Did it stop warming at some point, or did enough people call bullshit on it so they had to change the name.

I like.... Yesterday set all all time record breaking high held since 1908.

I dont think he's down

Might be right there, but have the feeling it has more to do with the UK still being in the EU then something else,.after listening to the video. Going to be interesting to watch. Already some comparisons to the past Thatcher/Reagan

• Like 2

It may not actually be that much more. Outside of clothing I make an attempt to buy local when possible. For the most part the price difference is not that much more, for the simple reason I am not the only one. 1000's of others so production is increased price drops.

I have worked a number of Barry Amendment compliant facilities that require US made goods and services. A nail made in the US is $0.08. A nail made in China is $0.01. That means the cost of buying nails was 8x higher than the contractor expected. Screws were about the same and bolts were worse. The Steel though... Jesus... it was like 15x.

In structural building the costs go astronomical fast.

However if held and tested to an ASME or ASTM standard about 80% of fasteners from China, Thailand, and Mexico fail... the Rockwell Hardness test or chemical composition is unbelievably low. A Grade 8 bolt from China rarely tests out at ASTM Grade 8 hardness.

The US, UK, and Australian parts I've personally tested have a 97-99% pass rate. 2-5% is acceptable because they're fasteners. But they are all exponentially more. Now try sourcing everything for a house as being built in a G9 county. Good luck. A lot of that industry has died out here.

• Like 4

Might be right there, but have the feeling it has more to do with the UK still being in the EU then something else,.after listening to the video. Going to be interesting to watch. Already some comparisons to the past Thatcher/Reagan

I think the Nato thing is going to drive a small wedge, but not enough to cause any real harm in the relationship. May is obviously still pro EU and pro Europe and Trump is not, he is going with anything Nigel Farage says who doesn't agree with May.

• Like 2

That proves the planet in that region has cooled since 1908 til now that got back to that temp......Am I missing something here?

Yeah. I think you are missing the part about 100 years being a speck of time not relevant in the glacial cycle.

That proves the planet in that region has cooled since 1908 til now that got back to that temp......Am I missing something here?

The point was that in 1908 it was hotter than every year up until today. It's misleading.

Records are made to be broken.

• Like 2

And that it's a complete lie here. There's ancient lava flows all around me. Pretty sure there was a day about 65,000,000years ago that it was much..,. Much hotter than our "record high" of 113 F...

There was a "mini ice age" that drove the Vikings out of Greenland in 1408... but apparently that's heavily disputed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

I love what this man is doing. Goddam shame our Gubment doesnt have the balls President Trump has!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-28/donald-trump-signs-orders-limiting-refugee-intake/8219644

honestly, I voted for him as a "fuck you!" to Hillary + Obama endorsed him, ("A vote for him is a personal repudiation of me!"). the fact that he's keeping his promises is just icing on the cake. God, it's fun to watch him not trying to get along with the left!

trumpcarl.png

Aussies had a senator a year or two saying gun control had caused your nation to be at the mercy of the cultural enrichers of the Religion of Peace. He seemed pretty cool. Does he have a future in politics?