• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Find a new term, climate is ever changing, or is it not? Liberals play the words and terminology game in order to get their shit to stick to the walls, its all they've got.

Yeah. It is. It changes because of natural causes. You know, like life and geology. We humans are part of that. That's about all we need people like you to accept responsibility for. This is not a partisan issue. Stop making it one.

Yeah. It is. It changes because of natural causes. You know, like life and geology. We humans are part of that. That's about all we need people like you to accept responsibility for. This is not a partisan issue. Stop making it one.

I think it's because God is getting closer to the glass dome that keeps the air in.

God is hot. I know this because he made me in his image.

• Like 1

"It changes because of natural causes"  did you just admit us humans aren't the sole reason for climate change/global warming ?

• Like 1

Duterte-apologizes-for-police-killing-of

Anyone else notice that this guy doesn't show up in the news much anymore?

He's still murdering the fuck out of his country. There just seems to be some other thing taking all of the attention.

Heroin dealers should be murdered.

• Like 3

"It changes because of natural causes" did you just admit us humans aren't the sole reason for climate change/global warming ?

Oh fuck yes I did. Never have I strayed. We are not the sole, nor the dominant participant in this delicate cycle. But we are responsible for the role we do play. That's the part deniers would rather ignore.

• Like 2

Heroin dealers should be murdered.

And users? And guys you don't like, but you have cardboard, a marker , and can spell junky?

Seriously. Have a problem with your neighbors? Don't call the cops. They're busy. Just murder the whole family and hang a sign on the door saying "drug house" or something similar. The government will not investigate.

But you're right. Great guy. They call him the trump of the east.

It is partisan, and has been a weapon for the left for decades to get them in office, slogans such as "if you're a climate denier then you are for pollution and poisoning our water".....speaking of water....hows Flint Michigan water supply clean up coming along?, I haven't heard anything about it since Trump brought it up during his campaign trail and nobody from the Dems have any answers yet....is it safe to drink yet?

• Like 1

It is partisan, and has been a weapon for the left for decades to get them in office, slogans such as "if you're a climate denier then you are for pollution and poisoning our water".....speaking of water....hows Flint Michigan water supply clean up coming along?, I haven't heard anything about it since Trump brought it up during his campaign trail and nobody from the Dems have any answers yet....is it safe to drink yet?

Where do you get news? I feel like I know more about the water in flint Michigan than my own area.

I hear updates regularly.

Full disclosure.

<- the anti government in media guy

Gets 50% of his news from NPR. The only government subsidized news source.

Of course I check that by watching steve qwayle videos on the YouTube.

• Like 1