It is partisan, and has been a weapon for the left for decades to get them in office, slogans such as "if you're a climate denier then you are for pollution and poisoning our water".....speaking of water....hows Flint Michigan water supply clean up coming along?, I haven't heard anything about it since Trump brought it up during his campaign trail and nobody from the Dems have any answers yet....is it safe to drink yet?

How the fuck do you not know what's going on in Flint? Stop talking

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It is partisan, and has been a weapon for the left for decades to get them in office, slogans such as "if you're a climate denier then you are for pollution and poisoning our water".....speaking of water....hows Flint Michigan water supply clean up coming along?, I haven't heard anything about it since Trump brought it up during his campaign trail and nobody from the Dems have any answers yet....is it safe to drink yet?

16386864_1298273813549142_36792482665227

• Like 4

Really.....read this...

No, you STFU tr8er.

Read. Two unrelated issues. Flints issues are not federal. Never have been. I could make the same, or better argument about military spending on 10 different fronts. Nothing to do with choosing to pump water from the Flint river. That's like saying the turkey in the fridge spoiled because Puerto Rico has too many tree frogs.

Read. Two unrelated issues. Flints issues are not federal. Never have been. I could make the same, or better argument about military spending on 10 different fronts. Nothing to do with choosing to pump water from the Flint river. That's like saying the turkey in the fridge spoiled because Puerto Rico has too many tree frogs.

Wo now. We don't have time to get into the mass die off of tree frogs due to old fashioned pregnancy tests.

• Like 1

And so, the chaos begins!

Deport the fucking lot of them.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/us-civil-rights-groups-file-a-legal-challenge-over-donald-trumps-sevencountry-muslim-ban/news-story/96b01e72f4471fde57a297e6e1efca9f

As a Kafir, I am denounced by Islam.

Religion of peace and tolerance my arse.

Well done President Trump.

• Like 3

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/us-civil-rights-groups-file-a-legal-challenge-over-donald-trumps-sevencountry-muslim-ban/news-story/96b01e72f4471fde57a297e6e1efca9f

And look who supports the protesters....Hillary...but wait....Rhapakatui claimed she's out of politics...

• Like 1

Shit, I forgot you were God's gift to comedy. Buddy Christ would be rolling over in his grave, er, on his cross knowing you used his likeness to refute an Oprah joke...she's the goddamn devil.

Why, because she's a Black Woman who's more successful than Trump?

Oh fuck yes I did. Never have I strayed. We are not the sole, nor the dominant participant in this delicate cycle. But we are responsible for the role we do play. That's the part deniers would rather ignore.

Global warming, which is a stupid name, Climate changed even more so. The climate is always changing.

It all has an interesting start. Margret Thatcher was having one hell of a time with the coal union. Thatcher needed economic development, the union on any whim could bring the UK to a total stop. Hired a group of scientist to publish the first global warming with the added because of coal. Thatcher got what she wanted, the union was broken. Economic development happened. One dose not kill so powerful a union in a vacuum. Every world leader noticed. The power, the possibility of control.

Every scientist wants funding. The problem is not every scientist needed funding, and started to point out the data was not correct.

CO2 plant food. Why not plant more trees, can't have that(the technology exist to turn a large part of most desert areas back into green space), government wants control.

Everyone wants clean air water land, but it is not ever framed that way, it is about control, big treaties

To make a final point. Algore spent millions on climate change predictions. How many came true, that would be 0. Every Johnny come lately has a prediction model, just like with Algore wrong and wrong again. ------Climate Change/Global Warming thus is a religion.

• Like 3

So what you're saying is... you're a dude. Or you'd be a kafiah ;-)

That exclusionary position on religion baffles me. Enter so much bullshit.

I'm glad that you guys are finally putting together that you cannot trust MSM. It's all state run.

• Like 3

So what you're saying is... you're a dude. Or you'd be a kafiah ;-)

That exclusionary position on religion baffles me. Enter so much bullshit.

I'm glad that you guys are finally putting together that you cannot trust MSM. It's all state run.

What im saying mate, is, as a retired Federal LEO, ive deployed to countries which are (predominately) Muslim.

I dont trust the fuckers as far as I could kick them.

Obviously, im not Murican, but, I support President Trumps stance; as much as many may see it to be racist/bias/unorthadox/full of bigatory/islamophobic etc.

• Like 5

What im saying mate, is, as a retired Federal LEO, ive deployed to countries which are (predominately) Muslim.

I dont trust the fuckers as far as I could kick them.

Obviously, im not Murican, but, I support President Trumps stance; as much as many may see it to be racist/bias/unorthadox/full of bigatory/islamophobic etc.

Raising one too you right now brother. I'm retired military and local LEO. I've spent more time in that sunburnt shithole than I care to admit. You're right about that ideology. I've seen them do horrific, fucked up things in America and abroad. I wouldn't turn my back on one... there's enough fucking bullet holes back there as it is.

I've never been to 'Strailia but you had some wild women in your Air Force and some tough bastards in your infantry. Kinda guys you'd see get pissed off when they got hit.

• Like 3

Global warming, which is a stupid name, Climate changed even more so. The climate is always changing.

It all has an interesting start. Margret Thatcher was having one hell of a time with the coal union. Thatcher needed economic development, the union on any whim could bring the UK to a total stop. Hired a group of scientist to publish the first global warming with the added because of coal. Thatcher got what she wanted, the union was broken. Economic development happened. One dose not kill so powerful a union in a vacuum. Every world leader noticed. The power, the possibility of control.

Every scientist wants funding. The problem is not every scientist needed funding, and started to point out the data was not correct.

CO2 plant food. Why not plant more trees, can't have that(the technology exist to turn a large part of most desert areas back into green space), government wants control.

Everyone wants clean air water land, but it is not ever framed that way, it is about control, big treaties

To make a final point. Algore spent millions on climate change predictions. How many came true, that would be 0. Every Johnny come lately has a prediction model, just like with Algore wrong and wrong again. ------Climate Change/Global Warming thus is a religion.

You know nothing about how the academic scientific community's peer review system works, but you believe oil companies are more honest about the environment than those stupid evil conniving scientists. First off, every scientist and college are competing for the same pool of funding in a particular field of study. If someone's data or method of analysis is shit, there would be 500 peers lined up to shoot it down. The idea that the scientific communities of multiple countries, and scores of colleges around the world are all in collusion to help government break up unions is moronic at best. Obviously you've never attended a scientific convention. Shit, they cant even agree on the best color for the name tags, and yet multiple fields of study and over 90% of the entire climatology community agree that humans are contributing a sharp raise in global temp. Trust me, Among scientists that level of consensus is fucking unheard of.  

For the life of me, I don't understand why conservatives have turned their back on responsible conservatorship of the land. I remember when protecting nature was patriotic, and naturalists were ultra conservative. WTF happened? Oh ya, political funding. 

You know nothing about how the academic scientific community's peer review system works, but you believe oil companies are more honest about the environment than those stupid evil conniving scientists. First off, every scientist and college are competing for the same pool of funding in a particular field of study. If someone's data or method of analysis is shit, there would be 500 peers lined up to shoot it down. The idea that the scientific communities of multiple countries, and scores of colleges around the world are all in collusion to help government break up unions is moronic at best. Obviously you've never attended a scientific convention. Shit, they cant even agree on the best color for the name tags, and yet multiple fields of study and over 90% of the entire climatology community agree that humans are contributing a sharp raise in global temp. Trust me, Among scientists that level of consensus is fucking unheard of.  

For the life of me, I don't understand why conservatives have turned their back on responsible conservatorship of the land. I remember when protecting nature was patriotic, and naturalists were ultra conservative. WTF happened? Oh ya, political funding. 

Wow talk about getting it wrong from the get go. So I poked your religion. waa waa waa. You blunder out something in left field,...well that kind of fit that is your space.

• Like 2

Let's look at other things science said were true when THEY KNEW it was a lie:

Lead is safe in paint and gasoline (the Roman's proved lead was poisonous)

Tobacco is good for you (know to cause cancer in research from Boston 1834)

Mercury is safe to handle (again... Romans proved it was poison more than 1,000 years earlier)

Margarine is good for you (trans-fats were proved toxic to all mammals in 1954, including humans... still legal in the US for two more year, illegal in most EU)

Granite Countertops emit alpha and beta radiation... which causes cancer in humans... still people prepare their fucking food on them.. known for AT LEAST 70 years commonly in the scientific community.

Wood dust, coal dust, agricultural sprays, pesticides.... all well documented killers of humans... still our government Labratories tell us they are safe "within specified exposure limits"

There is also VERY COMPELLING evidence that the consumption of processed sugars by pregnant women causes type 1 & type 2 diabetes in their children. This evidence has been occurring since the 1850's AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A VERIFIED STUDY....

I don't trust scienctists because scientists were BOUGHT in all of those cases to make a fucking profit.

• Like 3