• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let's see how many snowFLAKES  drop Facebook,

as a protest to this evil corporate CEO.

You are on to somwthing. I bet the Kauian natives could single handedly take down facebook.

But they need a replacement so the mineral mines dont loose too.

• Like 1

If some liberal social media engineer phrased it correctly something like " Jews save Tropical fish "

Then maybe facebook has a chance.

Im not even kidding. Did you read the asshole got to know his nwighbors by suing them.

Dogmeat. Already trapped by the tiki doll.

• Like 1

So most women that have had an abortion are sluts? You... are such a dick head. In 2015 there were 200 abortions for every 1,000 live births. That's 20% slut rate!!!! So will removing the abortion laws reduce the number of sluts????? SMH.

Classic datzenmike point miss. The point is the bleeding hearts give a shit so much about such a small portion of the population(your proclaimed 20%) and couldn't give a fuck less about the most likely underreported 41% of the population that own firearms.

Since we're resorting to insults, if you think a 20% ''slut rate'' is unrealistic...you are fucking naive. Girls these days say nice to meet you with a damn blowjob. Sluttiness is rampant in the new millennium.

• Like 1

So, the hatchet-faced harpy that got thrown off the plane for her rabid anti-Trump tirade against the person next to her hails from Portland.  Every time Oregon makes the national news it's because of the culture of shitbagdom there.  Hey Portland, how about you quit making the rest of us look like a shower of cuntfaced fucktards.

• Like 8

"Cuz Murica" is better than "Cuz Merica"

Originally when I started this thread I was going to spell it Murica; I didnt.

Admittedly, I have thought of changing it a couple of time, but my apathy always wins.

Cuz Merica it shall remain (unless DM or one of the other mods fucks with the thread title)

• Like 3

Classic datzenmike point miss. The point is the bleeding hearts give a shit so much about such a small portion of the population(your proclaimed 20%) and couldn't give a fuck less about the most likely underreported 41% of the population that own firearms.

Since we're resorting to insults, if you think a 20% ''slut rate'' is unrealistic...you are fucking naive. Girls these days say nice to meet you with a damn blowjob. Sluttiness is rampant in the new millennium.

You think 41% is an under-reported number? I see 20-30% from every source I've found. The 40 and above are all "have a gun in the household". That differs from owning a gun. And you think abortion numbers don't suffer from under-reporting? Consider the privacy of that decision. Calling a girl a slut for getting an abortion is as uneducated a statement as you've ever made. It shows a level of insulation from the rest of the world that I just can't relate to and I'm stranded on a fucking island. Seriously, were you homeschooled by a fucking pastor? You need some perspective. One can be against abortions. One can speak on that freely. But slut shaming women for having sex is embarrassing.

• Like 4