• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Trump picked his Cabinet. 

Why would we judge them for having the experience needed to fill a position? Did they fail in their past positions? It looks bad because we don't like big banks.. and past presidents have been in bed with Wall Street. Got it.  

I am going to give every single one of them a chance, just like we did with Obama.. and before.

• Like 4

Thank god we are finally getting SUCCESSFUL people who KNOW what they are doing.

They sure know what they are doing.

Rex is saving his ass for getting sued to shit from Exxon investors for company valuations based on false oil reserve data. Needing desperately to tap well over half a million acres of oil fields in Russia sending trillions of US dollars to Russia. Saving Exxon who just lost its AAA credit rating for having no cash reserves and share prices continuing to plummet for the last several years. Thanks Obama? In part. But worldwide consumption of oil has gone down since 2006. A trend likely to continue as alternative energy is hugely adopted by growing nations. This administration will be investing hugely in an industry on the decline because old minds believe oil can't possibly go down...

DeVos is only there because $he put Trump in office. And it seemed like they pulled her name out of the hat of names needing appointment, finding at least some interest in education in her past. Insanely polarizing choice. This from a guy stating that he is serving all Americans. DeVos is un-unifying as any choice he could make. Those who believe that evolution is a hoax, and dinosaur bones are planted there by science conspirators will love her though. Maybe we can have faith schools where teachers can place their hands on kids heads and say "by the power of Christ our lord and savior, take the demons of stupidity from this child, and grace this brain with smartness and maths, and nolege." "Be healed!"

Wilbur Ross makes perfect sense for Trumps team, as he specializes in weaving gold from straw. He needs him. His ties to China certainly played a role. He is deep in the big banks, and while a good pick, he is from the swamp you guys wanted drained.

I'm done typing. His cabinet is not surprising. But is clearly shows his good ol boys mentality. Old money and the few big rich families back in control. Rothschilds never were totally out, but now they are back at the wheel...

Lalala, you're dumb, libtard, snowflake, follow the money, sheeple... Was there more?

At least Trump picked his Cabinet. 

Why would we judge them for having the experience needed to fill a position? Did they fail in their past positions? It looks bad because we don't like big banks.. and past presidents have been in bed with Wall Street. Got it.  

I am going to give every single one of them a chance, just like we did with Obama.. and before.

Forget it, the ultra leftist have 0 tolerance, they only preach it, they'll never get over the butthurt of Hillary's election loss, there's no common sense over there, and I love how some call themselves libertarians when in fact they aren't one bit of it, if they we're they would give him a chance like we did with Obama and not crucify him two days....three days into office, no tr8er, you're not fooling me.

• Like 1

They sure know what they are doing.

Rex is saving his ass for getting sued to shit from Exxon investors for company valuations based on false oil reserve data. Needing desperately to tap well over half a million acres of oil fields in Russia sending trillions of US dollars to Russia. Saving Exxon who just lost its AAA credit rating for having no cash reserves and share prices continuing to plummet for the last several years. Thanks Obama? In part. But worldwide consumption of oil has gone down since 2006. A trend likely to continue as alternative energy is hugely adopted by growing nations. This administration will be investing hugely in an industry on the decline because old minds believe oil can't possibly go down...

DeVos is only there because $he put Trump in office. And it seemed like they pulled her name out of the hat of names needing appointment, finding at least some interest in education in her past. Insanely polarizing choice. This from a guy stating that he is serving all Americans. DeVos is un-unifying as any choice he could make. Those who believe that evolution is a hoax, and dinosaur bones are planted there by science conspirators will love her though. Maybe we can have faith schools where teachers can place their hands on kids heads and say "by the power of Christ our lord and savior, take the demons of stupidity from this child, and grace this brain with smartness and maths, and nolege." "Be healed!"

Wilbur Ross makes perfect sense for Trumps team, as he specializes in weaving gold from straw. He needs him. His ties to China certainly played a role. He is deep in the big banks, and while a good pick, he is from the swamp you guys wanted drained.

I'm done typing. His cabinet is not surprising. But is clearly shows his good ol boys mentality. Old money and the few big rich families back in control. Rothschilds never were totally out, but now they are back at the wheel...

Lalala, you're dumb, libtard, snowflake, follow the money, sheeple... Was there more?

I am just going to sit here and laugh at this, ENJOY the next 8 years, brought to you by the American people.

• Like 4

and I love how some call themselves libertarians when in fact they aren't one bit of it,

Aside from healthcare, I'm interested in seeing even one instance or quote of mine in contrast with the Libertarian mission statement. The principals are quite dead on. I support single payer because I've been in the trenches of health care, and health insurance. I've seen the abuses to the people. That particular industry differentiates itself from all other industries because it deals with life and death of loved ones. Peoples lives literally held ransom for money. Thus going against other principals of the Libertarian party. Aside from that, I want the gold standard re-instated. I want states to hold more control, I support civil liberties for minorities and LGBTQ, support same sex marriage, support open immigration, support separation of church and state, oppose wars, and would love to see less strict drug laws. All tennents of the Libertarian addenda. I'd point out a few of those that are in strong contrast to Trump. Gold standard, immigration, civil liberties, separation of church and state, drug policy, and abortion to list a few.

Do you know your party? or do you like this administration in spite of your party?

Sounds like Merkel is pissing her knickers because the biggest supporter of TTIP has disappeared. This would obviously be a major blow to EU stability - especially with Brexit and the Czech ruckus looming large. The New World Order liberals are likely buying a lot of antacids right now.

Desperate Merkel begs Donald Trump to revive EU trade deal after scrapping TTIP

ANGELA Merkel has attempted to offer an olive branch to new US President Donald Trump, after he appeared to scrap the controversial TTIP deal hours after his inauguration.

The German Chancellor struck a conciliatory tone today, after President Trump repeatedly vowed to put "America first" during his inaugural speech.

He had promised to bin the EU trade deal in his election campaign, and now appears to have made good on that promise after it emerged any details of TTIP had been wiped from the White House website shortly after Mr Trump was sworn in as president.

Ms Merkel said she would seek compromises on issues like trade and military spending with the billionaire President, adding she would work on preserving the important relationship between Europe and the United States.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/757108/Desperate-Merkel-begs-President-Donald-Trump-revive-EU-trade-deal-scrapping-TTIP

• Like 2

Matter of fact, while you're at it. Why don't you tell us what you think of our country.

I think it's the greatest nation in the world. I feel pride when I hear the Star Spangled Banner and see that flag go up.

I feel sad when I hear it's people calling each other names and fighting amongst themselves.

I feel furious when someone says it's not great, not strong, not United.

People showing up in multitudes to stand peacefully together tells me that those who think we're weak are wrong. Somehow that disturbs a very small group of people. Those guys need to understand that they ARE us.

If you were directing this at me i'll answer.I do think this country is the best one on the planet.I'm proud to be an American and love to see that flag flying.About that flag, it doesn't fly in as many places as it used to.Do college campuses ring a bell ? Do these young Liberals have a problem with the flag ? as far as calling people names and fighting,who is it that has been violently protesting every move Trump makes ? Who was it that was protesting 8 years of Obama ? oh never mind,nobody was.As far as news sources,i check many and don't take much of it too seriously.It's a fact most of them have an agenda.Both sides can be as crazy as the other.On one side we have CNN and the other we have Hannity(a fucking lunatic) or Alex Jones.Two guys i do think are fair at reporting are Chris Wallace and Bill O'reilly.And what the hell is flatcat doing here giving somebody a like ? 

• Like 3

Aside from healthcare, I'm interested in seeing even one instance or quote of mine in contrast with the Libertarian mission statement. The principals are quite dead on. I support single payer because I've been in the trenches of health care, and health insurance. I've seen the abuses to the people. That particular industry differentiates itself from all other industries because it deals with life and death of loved ones. Peoples lives literally held ransom for money. Thus going against other principals of the Libertarian party. Aside from that, I want the gold standard re-instated. I want states to hold more control, I support civil liberties for minorities and LGBTQ, support same sex marriage, support open immigration, support separation of church and state, oppose wars, and would love to see less strict drug laws. All tennents of the Libertarian addenda. I'd point out a few of those that are in strong contrast to Trump. Gold standard, immigration, civil liberties, separation of church and state, drug policy, and abortion to list a few.

Do you know your party? or do you like this administration in spite of your party?

Thats the thing, i don't belong to any party, i just line up in my believes somwhere between libetarians and conservatives....i don't belong to either or.