Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite inauguration speech promise:

"I will never ever let you down."

Never ever! People. That's way more than never. Quite a promise. Good thing he never ever doesn't deliver on his pinky swears.

I believe that's what is called a "rick-roll"

• Like 3

Never ever! People. That's way more than never. Quite a promise. Good thing he never ever doesn't deliver on his pinky swears.

I believe that to have been a jab at Obama,

• Like 3

Think the guy is going to cover most, about the only one I wonder about is how close he comes to taking down The Felon.

• Like 1

Interesting side note. 95 y/o guy I help out from time to time. Serious democRat, the kind that would not miss the Thom Hartman show.(want to hear real true crazies turn on this guys show some time). Today I went over sat down and watched the show with him. Old man liked what he heard, complemented and said he just might not be to bad.

Two things. I didn't for see him becoming president so I championed the underdog which is basically buying into the Tics fake news data.  My total distain for the Tic and her minions.

So what would we be thinking and talking about right now if the Tic had just delivered an inauguration speech?  

• Like 5

I'm still willing to pay fuel costs for her and a 5 gallon bucket of chum to be dropped off just outside the great barrier reef.

We'll not be having our geological wonder being polluted by a Clinton supplrter thanks very much. Maybe she can go to North Korea and teach the DPRK the wonderful virtues of sociopathic Democratic capitalism. And she can take that god awful fucking hat with her.

• Like 4

Two things. I didn't for see him becoming president so I championed the underdog which is basically buying into the Tics fake news data.  My total distain for the Tic and her minions.

So what would we be thinking and talking about right now if the Tic had just delivered an inauguration speech?  

moving to Canada

• Like 4

Two things. I didn't for see him becoming president so I championed the underdog which is basically buying into the Tics fake news data. My total distain for the Tic and her minions.

So what would we be thinking and talking about right now if the Tic had just delivered an inauguration speech?

We'd be concerned about many things. Not much of the same things.

I believe that to have been a jab at Obama,

yeah, everything after how gracious the obamas were was pretty much, "Let me tell you how you suck and how I ain't gonna repeat your pattern of telling America we suck as you tax us into serfdom" albeit in very diplomatic terms.

• Like 1