Whistle blowers shouldn't be imprisoned, especially when outing government shenanigans...

It's funny to hear the right on this issue these days. I recall listening to Rush back when Assange was just starting to leak stuff. Every conservative I knew was all about taking his head. Undermining out military and going against our country they said.

Now? Different story.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny to hear the right on this issue these days. I recall listening to Rush back when Assange was just starting to leak stuff. Every conservative I knew was all about taking his head. Undermining out military and going against our country they said.

Now? Different story.

Rush is a concervative, Diego is a Libetarian....but you wouldn't know the difference because the left puts everyone that doesn't agree with them in the same group.
  • Like 1

Now? Different story.

its like politics 101, capitalize on everything said

is it me or does going after the CIA = instant heavenly rebate

thats the one institution nobody crosses, 

• Like 1

BREAKING: Anti-Trump protester rushed to hospital after SETTING HIMSELF ON FIRE

The incident happened at around 9.30pm local time on Wednesday evening, when several items were set on fire on the street outside the billionaire’s hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue, just a short distance from the White House in Washington.

Speaking to NBC 4, the man said: "I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest.

"To protest the fact that we're electing somebody who's completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States."

While the man - who claims to be from California - was not seriously injured, he was taken to the burns treatment area of a local hospital.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/755572/Donald-Trump-protester-hospital-Trump-International-Hotel-NBC4-set-himself-fire-president

• Like 4

The incident happened at around 9.30pm local time on Wednesday evening, when several items were set on fire on the street outside the billionaire’s hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue, just a short distance from the White House in Washington.

Speaking to NBC 4, the man said: "I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest.

"To protest the fact that we're electing somebody who's completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States."

While the man - who claims to be from California - was not seriously injured, he was taken to the burns treatment area of a local hospital.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/755572/Donald-Trump-protester-hospital-Trump-International-Hotel-NBC4-set-himself-fire-president

Didn't anyone have some petrol they could've offered him so he made a solid go of his protest? 

• Like 6

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt

The sad part about this is, I am not shocked the democRats are making the attempts.

I hope the Donald really does what he promised and drains the swamp of these corrupt politicians, I'm so sick of them getting away with murder....literally.

• Like 2

My country (and her strategic allies) and my various employers have entrusted me with information I will never disclose to those who do not have a "need to know".

Whilst I enjoy reading Wikileaks (from a professional perspective) Mr Assange should face the full weight of the law from various countries (yeh guys I know he's Straylian).

The filthy treasonous piece of human excrement that is now Chelsea Manning, should rot for the rest of its miserable life in a US Millitary correctional facility!

Oops, forgot link.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/chelsea-manning-prison-sentence-commute-barack-obama/8190160

• Like 2

and we don't want him back.......... 

• Like 4

Wednesday evening?  Hey!  This is still Tuesday!  Are you a seer predicting the future or do you not know what day it is?

My country (and her strategic allies) and my various employers have entrusted me with information I will never disclose to those who do not have a "need to know".

Whilst I enjoy reading Wikileaks (from a professional perspective) Mr Assange should face the full weight of the law from various countries (yeh guys I know he's Straylian).

The filthy treasonous piece of human excrement that is now Chelsea Manning, should rot for the rest of its miserable life in a US Millitary correctional facility!

Oops, forgot link.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/chelsea-manning-prison-sentence-commute-barack-obama/8190160

I'm sorry that someone on the other side of the world upset you. I'm sure there are safe spaces in Oz if you need some alone time.