• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump is greatest troll ever....I mean EVER!

Rick Perry choosen to be Secretary of Energy......

:rofl:

literally said he wanted to do away with the energy department three years ago and now he runs it ;)!

my raging lib sister lives in Texas and she was convinced he was going to prison for a long time a couple of years ago when he got arrested on some politically motivated BS. I laughed and told her there was no way.

tumblr_nb2xr21SFM1qz8x31o1_500.gif

• Like 3

Donald Trump is greatest troll ever....I mean EVER!

Rick Perry choosen to be Secretary of Energy......

:rofl:

Not a Perry fan, but the cabinet position is to control or deflect political news, so the people actually doing the work can do it. Have to admit the guy knows his way around the media.

• Like 1

Moths gotta have names too. I'm sure Canada won't cut funding just because someone honored a foreign leader.

I think you missed what I meant. If the endangered act is gutted, lots of funding money for research is gone. 

And the naming of the moth is not being done as an honor,but as a troll move. Just like they wanted to name a waste plant after Bush in the San Francommie area. 

• Like 1

I'll have to watch it later, just woke up in Corning and monitoring this storm that dumped a ton of snow in Shasta this morning....gotta time it right so i can cross the pass without having to chain up....fucked up my ribs in Portland Monday when i slipped on the ice and my elbow dug inbetween two ribs....wasn't bad then but its hurting since i got up Tuesday morning.....fucking hate ice!

• Like 4

I'll have to watch it later, just woke up in Corning and monitoring this storm that dumped a ton of snow in Shasta this morning....gotta time it right so i can cross the pass without having to chain up....fucked up my ribs in Portland Monday when i slipped on the ice and my elbow dug inbetween two ribs....wasn't bad then but its hurting since i got up Tuesday morning.....fucking hate ice!

careful dawg, hope ya feel better

• Like 6

For non-twitter folks: From The don

Today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People. #InaugurationDay

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.

January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.

The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. From this moment on, it’s going to be #AmericaFirst

We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!

• Like 4