• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Last of the 'Good Ol' Boy' Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH8_ADWQgQA

From my car-nut perspective:

This guy that finally went to the golf course on his own time, was just the shiny hood ornament on this gigantic machine. 

It's the powertrain behind the hood ornament that troubles me much more.

• Like 3

More showed up in DC than for the inauguration. Women have been voting for almost 100 years and they haven't got nearly far enough. We all have daughters, wives, sisters, daughter in laws and grand daughters. It would be wise if Trump took notice and listened to them.

I think you've been watching fake news,i think the numbers for these protesters were a worldwide count,not protesters in D.C.  A lot of laundry didn't get done that day.

• Like 2

I think you've been watching fake news,i think the numbers for these protesters were a worldwide count,not protesters in D.C. A lot of laundry didn't get done that day.

Can't handle your own drawers?

Over 500,000 in DC alone. Pay attention. Important shit is happening. The president of the United States told me that our country isn't great anymore. The next people proved him wrong.

That is an apt example of my point. You use the corruption of the old cabinet to somehow lead to a belief that the new cabinet is not. Him calling out another, does not make him, nor his cabinet clean. I get having different values. But the clemency offered scares many.

Again it seams that there was and still is not fear of clemency the last eight years, or confirmation that aids and cabinet are unchecked and incompetent or engaged in some deconstruction of the powers of the people..

• Like 1

Can't handle your own drawers?

Over 500,000 in DC alone. Pay attention. Important shit is happening. The president of the United States told me that our country isn't great anymore. The next people proved him wrong.

You must watch CNN.After searching various news sources i find no actual true numbers,all estimates that are most likely overestimated.I'm just curious what rights these women want.Last i heard they have every right men do,maybe more.

• Like 1

Oh shit. Does fox have a new word they are heralding? Or are you just loving it?

Malcontents... It's appropriate.

Women's marches were not trying to do anything other than feed the fire glowing in many citizens. Show them they are both not alone, and not without cause. Also to show our new government that the people smell their corrupt bullshit and have the resources to make them very uncomfortable if they take away their freedoms.

It's increasingly alarming how affectively a portion of citizens believe the guys calling out others for lying, are somehow more likely to be telling the truth. The Clark Kent to this superman is no role model.

I was assuming this 'demonstration' was against loosing any rights that women have fought for over the last hundred years. Things uniquely for women that trump may 'alter'. He did say women should be jailed for abortions.... and that's pretty fucked. In reproductive matters, I bow the the expert judgement of women on the subject.

Really?, where was this when Obama was in office?, DNC is corrupt as fuck and has been for decades recently exposed by wikileaks and.......no protesters......wait......wait......oh ya......i forgot that these protests against Trump are funded by the corrupt as fuck DNC.....my bad!

Not the protesters I'm talking about.

• Like 1

I was assuming this 'demonstration' was against loosing any rights that women have fought for over the last hundred years. Things uniquely for women that trump may 'alter'. He did say women should be jailed for abortions.... and that's pretty fucked. In reproductive matters, I bow the the expert judgement of women on the subject.

Not the protesters I'm talking about.

LOSING.  HF, MIKE.

• Like 4

You must watch CNN.After searching various news sources i find no actual true numbers,all estimates that are most likely overestimated.I'm just curious what rights these women want.Last i heard they have every right men do,maybe more.

Soory, I don't get my news from the TV. How about you just tell me a source that you would trust and I'll go get it for you.

I have a feeling that you don't have any in mind. Twits and blogs don't count by the way.

Matter of fact, while you're at it. Why don't you tell us what you think of our country.

I think it's the greatest nation in the world. I feel pride when I hear the Star Spangled Banner and see that flag go up.

I feel sad when I hear it's people calling each other names and fighting amongst themselves.

I feel furious when someone says it's not great, not strong, not United.

People showing up in multitudes to stand peacefully together tells me that those who think we're weak are wrong. Somehow that disturbs a very small group of people. Those guys need to understand that they ARE us.

• Like 1

The swamp meme is a good one, though it should have Valerie Jarrett and Wolfie Blitzer as well.  I think that part of the reason Hillary failed was Huma; after all, who wants yet another Iranian terrorist constantly whispering in the ear of yet another sitting president.  No, nein, nyet, ain't gonna happen.   And no media slagging can be complete without Wolfie's fat, stupid face staring in bovine incomprehension at a cogent question.

• Like 2

Nah,  Sorry I didn't update the window and the responses between my two posts weren't showing up.

Oh cool.  :thumbup:

However, feel free to post some American cars with truck beds if you like.

Well if it was in this thread then they'd have to be American cars.

B)

• Like 1