• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

her vulgarity is bad but it doesn't bother as much as the fact that she is 100% un-fucking-hinged!

Report: Ashley Judd's depression is bipolar disorder

Actress and aspiring politician Ashley Judd, who once described herself as "absolutely certifiably crazy" and in need of a "psychological support" dog, suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder, according to a new report

Deep in a friendly Huffington Post story which all but declared she was running against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, reporter Howard Fineman revealed: "She writes movingly and openly about the challenges she faces from her bipolar disorder."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-ashley-judds-depression-is-bipolar-disorder/article/2525122

Funny, everything she repeated there was the vulgar shit Trump said about women during the election. Are you suggesting what she's saying is unhinged, or is it so threatening that she's absolutely justified in being pissed off that you dismiss everything she says because she "suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder"?  

You obviously don't know dick about bipolar disorder, but can you at least respond to what she's actually saying here? 

Funny, everything she repeated there was the vulgar shit Trump said about women during the election. Are you suggesting what she's saying is unhinged, or is it so threatening that she's absolutely justified in being pissed off that you dismiss everything she says because she "suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder"?  

You obviously don't know dick about bipolar disorder, but can you at least respond to what she's actually saying here?

I'll respond for him...

"George Soros and the DNC paid me good money to be here and act pissed off"

There you go!

What Donald Trump may or may not have said, is in now way near the actually damage to women the Felon and her husband Bill Clinton did.

• Like 1

her vulgarity is bad but it doesn't bother as much as the fact that she is 100% un-fucking-hinged!

Report: Ashley Judd's depression is bipolar disorder

Actress and aspiring politician Ashley Judd, who once described herself as "absolutely certifiably crazy" and in need of a "psychological support" dog, suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder, according to a new report

Deep in a friendly Huffington Post story which all but declared she was running against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, reporter Howard Fineman revealed: "She writes movingly and openly about the challenges she faces from her bipolar disorder."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-ashley-judds-depression-is-bipolar-disorder/article/2525122

Bet the rest of the family is none to happy about her doing this, took Momma a long time to build the family name, only to have it burned down in one afternoon.

• Like 1

Bet the rest of the family is none to happy about her doing this, took Momma a long time to build the family name, only to have it burned down in one afternoon.

I don't really like the speech, but she did stand in front of what is claiming to be the largest day of protest in US history. That's not really failing in the big picture.

I don't really like the speech, but she did stand in front of what is claiming to be the largest day of protest in US history. That's not really failing in the big picture.

You are looking at it from a day 2 prospective. The fall out from this is far far from over. Just like the Dixie Chicks, there is a real price to pay.

• Like 2

You are looking at it from a day 2 prospective. The fall out from this is far far from over. Just like the Dixie Chicks, there is a real price to pay.

That's different. Dixie chicks had a choice, and they chose Country music. There's a price to pay for singing shitty music, and they chose to. No pity.

• Like 2

Trump talked tampons and period blood on sheets!?! dude, link that shit I wanna see!

yes, she is unhinged or drunk! her speech cadence is clearly off. she is an actress who sounds like she is reading off a script but isn't. that makes it worse. she is off. yes. she is unhinged.

• Like 2

Trump talked tampons and period blood on sheets!?! dude, link that shit I wanna see!

yes, she is unhinged or drunk! her speech cadence is clearly off. she is an actress who sounds like she is reading off a script but isn't. that makes it worse. she is off. yes. she is unhinged.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/09/politics/donald-trump-blood-comment-response-2016-sotu/

http://ijr.com/2016/06/631745-all-the-times-donald-trump-talked-about-womens-periods/

I'll take that as a No you can't respond to what she's saying. 

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,"

you do know tampons don't go in the eyes, right?

"Her breasts were so much bigger at the casting. Maybe she had her period then.’"

ah! you got me! he did say that! I think you're on to something. he was addressing idiots who watch a reality show designed to shock and Judd was addressing a crowd in a manner designed to shock. yes, they are equally in bad taste. I don't watch reality shows. does anyone anymore?

Ashley Judd told America she had mental issues. she wanted us to know that she has issues. that's how bad she is - she wanted us to know she's off.

she is:

1: off her meds and it shows.

or

2: combining her meds with alcohol and it shows.

AND

3: so off her meds and delusional that she sincerely believes she somehow lost all her rights as a woman within 24 hours simply by Trump being sworn in.

or

4: such a disingenuous human being that she is willing to go before a crowd and lie about her rights being taken away to a crowd of people who enjoy being told they are victims.

5: she felt this exact same way when Obama was president but never mentioned it once because.......mental issues?

either way, we know she suffers from "both manic and depressive episodes, or manic ones only" (because - again - she wanted us to know. she is in the throes of ________ (pick you combo from the above list) as she is speaking on stage.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,"

you do know tampons don't go in the eyes, right?

"Her breasts were so much bigger at the casting. Maybe she had her period then.’"

ah! you got me! he did say that! I think you're on to something. he was addressing idiots who watch a reality show designed to shock and Judd was addressing a crowd in a manner designed to shock. yes, they are equally in bad taste. I don't watch reality shows. does anyone anymore?

Ashley Judd told America she had mental issues. she wanted us to know that she has issues. that's how bad she is - she wanted us to know she's off.

she is:

1: off her meds and it shows.

or

2: combining her meds with alcohol and it shows.

AND

3: so off her meds and delusional that she sincerely believes she somehow lost all her rights as a woman within 24 hours simply by Trump being sworn in.

or

4: such a disingenuous human being that she is willing to go before a crowd and lie about her rights being taken away to a crowd of people who enjoy being told they are victims.

5: she felt this exact same way when Obama was president but never mentioned it once because.......mental issues?

either way, we know she suffers from "both manic and depressive episodes, or manic ones only" (because - again - she wanted us to know. she is in the throes of ________ (pick you combo from the above list) as she is speaking on stage.

Well, at least she can not own a gun! 

LOL!  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I like Chuck Todd. She's turning herself into an idiot right before our eyes. What she should have said was "Look he got his facts mixed up".

Chuck Todd is an NBC news drone, just like Madcow and the Brian the Liar

He will hammer shit news like a child throwing a fit. And won't stop until he is convinced. The best bet for any GOP or other types is to just do the DNC/Liberal shuffle and answer with shit that makes no sense and in a sense, not answer the question at all. 

• Like 4

That's different. Dixie chicks had a choice, and they chose Country music. There's a price to pay for singing shitty music, and they chose to. No pity.

intended to also say on the other post hardly a record protest when most are being paid to show up.

D.C. was selling out stadium's before, Hardly different. She is in the preforming arena. Just like Kinky Katie Kouric, ending up at yahoo, and none of her articles have a comment section. No matter how much the media as worked to revive her career she is doomed to scraping up what other liberals are willing to give her.

Judd is not the only one, the others are in the same boat.

• Like 2

Chuck Todd is an NBC news drone, just like Madcow and the Brian the Liar

He will hammer shit news like a child throwing a fit. And won't stop until he is convinced. The best bet for any GOP or other types is to just do the DNC/Liberal shuffle and answer with shit that makes no sense and in a sense, not answer the question at all. 

Ohhhh absolutely. Pffft NBC, say no more.

In this case he is correct though (only facts are facts) and it was that twat Kellyanne who wandered off on everything BUT the facts. Saying 'alternate facts' was sheer stupidity, and if he kept her on track and hammered her for it, well good for him and maybe she will learn from this. The first time I saw her 'handling' the press I was IM pressed. But I think she got this very wrong and they can't afford this. It's always better for the press to fuck up.

• Like 1

When Art Bell was doing the year end prediction shows, he only had one hard and fast rule, and that was no calls predicting a presidential assassination.  The secret service has to investigate any incidents, as Madonna will undoubtedly find out soon.  While everyone else was cheering her and all sorts of derpery, I was thinking, so, you have, or have access to a suitable amount of C4?  Have the knowledge and ingredients to whip up a batch of RDX in the kitchen?  How's your chemistry regarding fulminate of mercury or potassium picarates  for detonators?  White house is a pretty big place, it might take several devices, you have help for that?  There will probably be a bunch of pissed off guys who'll take extreme umbrage to your plan, what's your workaround? 

She really should stick to giving blowjobs for demorcrat votes, at least she can't say stupid shit when she's got a todger in her mouth.

• Like 1