Anyone bitching and protesting for womens rights comes down to one thing...roe v fucking wade. Step back and look objectively, those laws only effect a damn small percentage of women...most of which are, lets face it, sluts. Compare that to the rights that would get shit on by those that champion ''womens rights''. Dare I say the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th amendments effect everyone, Obama's executive orders shat on those amendments and no demtard in the presidential race would have done anything about them. Everyone's right to bare arms, to not quarter a standing army, or be subject to unlawful search and seizure far outweighs a womans right to kill her unborn kid. Attacks to the 2nd are really about the third, without the 2nd the 3rd has no teeth.

So most women that have had an abortion are sluts? You... are such a dick head. In 2015 there were 200 abortions for every 1,000 live births. That's 20% slut rate!!!! So will removing the abortion laws reduce the number of sluts????? SMH. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have no sense of humor.I frankly don't give a shit if you post or not.I found it somewhat funny that you were bitching about politics in Insomniacs and then liked a post here.Lighten up Frances.

This guy. Wow.

You apparently do give a shit. Had you not, you would have not mentioned my name the first time or quoted me this time.

Isn't that what this current political experience supposed to be about? Listening? Understanding?

Or should I just stay in the dark and not listen to both sides.

Rent free, homie.

• Like 1

Breeding is pretty much the human prime directive so rather than resist such a primal drive there is contraception and failing that abortion. I believe that if you 'do it right' you don't need abortion but for the 'stupid, careless and ignorant' there is still that. If you support pro life you pretty much have to live with the results of stupid, careless and ignorant breeding.

• Like 2

What a fucked up thing to quote. I know she was a registered Republican, and she opposed abortion, but I didn't think you'd actually support her thinking. That's messed up.

Your right , but I didn't make the meme.. there's tons of them. Just saying why planned parenthood abortion really started. Answering earlier post

• Like 1

Breeding is pretty much the human prime directive so rather than resist such a primal drive there is contraception and failing that abortion. I believe that if you 'do it right' you don't need abortion but for the 'stupid, careless and ignorant' there is still that. If you support pro life you pretty much have to live with the results of stupid, careless and ignorant breeding.

I'm neither one, but it's entertaining to watch them both believe they're right and the other side wrong...

• Like 1

Planned parenthood was anti-abortion at founding. And for 30 years after. That quote from a woman against abortion. Sanger said tons of racist shit, but not tied to abortion.

Although, I've not yet considered the Alternative Facts.

• Like 2

The big issue with planned Parenthood is that they spend TONS of money handing out free contraception, you need to make fairly high wage not to qualify for free contraception.

Is this why sub urban schools have gotten so competitive?

This is the democRat party, women have exceeded the vulgarity of men 10x over.

her vulgarity is bad but it doesn't bother as much as the fact that she is 100% un-fucking-hinged!

Report: Ashley Judd's depression is bipolar disorder

Actress and aspiring politician Ashley Judd, who once described herself as "absolutely certifiably crazy" and in need of a "psychological support" dog, suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder, according to a new report

Deep in a friendly Huffington Post story which all but declared she was running against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, reporter Howard Fineman revealed: "She writes movingly and openly about the challenges she faces from her bipolar disorder."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-ashley-judds-depression-is-bipolar-disorder/article/2525122

• Like 1