Can't park on your lawn anymore in a lot of places.

Sounds like one of those homeowners associations kind of BS.

but I see this as another case of the government taking away the rights of property owners.

If you leave your house unlocked and thieves take your possessions in said home,your insurer can void your insurance policy.

Exact same if your car is left with keys in it/unlocked and unattended.

See it how you like but when the time comes and someone has stolen your unattended/unlocked and running car,don't expect any $$ for insurance.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a law in NM but should be, seems like every other day from the time it gets cold until spring, the radio is talking about another car stolen out of a driveway while warming up.

He has a point, marc lamont hill is a racist prick. He even hates black people that don't "black up" enough for his taste. He and that damned simone broad never have a point to their rants, it's just "white people are racist and black people cant be racist" every time they speak.

• Like 1

Sounds like one of those homeowners associations kind of BS.

If you leave your house unlocked and thieves take your possessions in said home,your insurer can void your insurance policy.

Exact same if your car is left with keys in it/unlocked and unattended.

See it how you like but when the time comes and someone has stolen your unattended/unlocked and running car,don't expect any $$ for insurance.

That kind of thinking is the problem. His car, his property, his choice. Should they start writing tickets for participating in track events because standard auto insurance doesn't cover you for it or should we knowing the risk still have a choice?

• Like 1

That kind of thinking is the problem. His car, his property, his choice.  Should they start writing tickets for participating in track events because standard auto insurance doesn't cover you for it or should we knowing the risk still have a choice?

There's a distinct difference to the two scenario's you're trying to equate as being the same thing (more accurately it's a straw man argument you offered).

Theft of the vehicle can have vastly different consequences to the overall community as opposed to participation in legal track events.

If you seriously think the two are equal in terms of the potential problems for the broader community then your "kind of thinking" is a problem.

Choice is all very lovely but at same time it has consquences.

Is the car owner who leaves their vehicle cool to cop to the consequences no matter what so that they may retain their (careless) choice?

I doubt it (for all who believe in your thinking)

There's a distinct difference to the two scenario's you're trying to equate as being the same thing (more accurately it's a straw man argument you offered).

Theft of the vehicle can have vastly different consequences to the overall community as opposed to participation in legal track events.

If you seriously think the two are equal in terms of the potential problems for the broader community then your "kind of thinking" is a problem.

Choice is all very lovely but at same time it has consquences.

Is the car owner who leaves their vehicle cool to cop to the consequences no matter what so that they may retain their (careless) choice?

I doubt it (for all who believe in your thinking)

Yes, everything I said still stands. I don't have nanny state of mind

• Like 2

Yes, everything I said still stands. I don't have nanny state of mind

Neither do I possess a nanny state of mind.

What you said is still only what you said. 

It is not standing up anywhere in the real world but yes I am sure you are dogmatically entrenched in your views.

One of those who want all the choice with nil responsibility.

• Like 1

What you said is still only what you said. 

It is not standing up anywhere in the real world and yes I am sure you are dogmatically entrenched in your views.

One of those who want all the choice with nil responsibility.

Now you are just making assumptions 

Moving on

Hoping they play the Apprentice theme song as Trump goes down to Capitol Building so that the money thing does not wear off just cause Trump will be in govt now.

Govt is all about money. Apparently.

money money money monayyy

• Like 1

Of course the Gov is all about $$$. It's what makes America strong, great and Free otherwise we'd be another third world shit hole.

Many would argue that the country formed, the Poor country formed, at the signing of the declaration, was great. And if we are Great now, what the fuck is Trump doing?