The Trump is no dummy. He outsmarted the Hildabeast campaign into admitting her emails are a national security issue....

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

You can also find it on many other news outlets if you are a hard core lefty who denies anything that doesn't come out of your pro lib news syndicates.

By admitting they are a National Security Issue she can be charged with obstruction, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The Royal Family name (changed around W W 1 to Windsor, for obvious reasons) are all of German decent. In America it would possibly be a liability (at times) to be called by a German name but it can also be seen as an effort to integrate. It's done all the time.

The Trump is no dummy. He outsmarted the Hildabeast campaign into admitting her emails are a national security issue....

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

You can also find it on many other news outlets if you are a hard core lefty who denies anything that doesn't come out of your pro lib news syndicates.

By admitting they are a National Security Issue she can be charged with obstruction, but I wouldn't bet on it.

We all know that the powers that are truly in control of this country won't allow that. They'll kill or pay off anyone that steps in their way. It's all about power and their pockets.

The Royal Family name (changed around W W 1 to Windsor, for obvious reasons) are all of German decent. In America it would possibly be a liability (at times) to be called by a German name but it can also be seen as an effort to integrate. It's done all the time.

Therefor "White" instead of Weiss,  "Farmer" instead of Bauer,  "Tailor" instead of Schneider.  Most "English" language "upgrades" were made at Ellis Island in a mistaken "We're doing you a favor" or just lazyness.  Remember the old science fiction series with the alien cop named "Sam Francisco"?

I had everything figured out before you asked your first question. Actually I am effective at what I do-on a local level.National?Of course not.It'll never happen.And if you can show me where I said I was,I'll mail you a $100 bill.I've posted why I do it,but you chose to intentionally discard that fact in a vain attempt to make people think a clue is in your possession.

And since the best you could muster was this weak ass Rail comment and couldn't refute a fucking thing I said,consider yourself OWNED.

Owned? By you old man?

Not bloody likely.

You are old and weak and own no one.

Self protection is a by product of good health is a by product of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Wow how libertarian of me.

One thing I noticed about the TNC, I mean the RNC was the amount of obese people in the audience.

These bowlfuls of jelly undulating around the aisles to the "Make America Great Again" theme.

By the looks of it America has been plenty great to them as they have consumed enough food for an emperor.

So these fatties are going to presume to dictate to me how I can be great again...and they cannot even manage their own waste lines?

Ummm okay.

• Like 1

Just because someone is fat doesn't change there intelligence. There are plenty of really in shape people with the iq of a partially thawed fish stick, some of which were could probably be found and both the rnc and dnc.

• Like 5

Self protection is a by product of good health is a by product of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

One thing I noticed about the TNC, I mean the RNC was the amount of obese people in the audience.

These bowlfuls of jelly undulating around the aisles to the "Make America Great Again" theme.

By the looks of it America has been plenty great to them as they have consumed enough food for an emperor.

So these fatties are going to presume to dictate to me how I can be great again...and they cannot even manage their own waste lines?

Ummm okay.

Pot calling the kettle black AGAIN...

Hypocrisy is off the charts in your ignorant statements...keep it coming though....its very entertaining!

• Like 1

Ummm okay.

Nah buddy. There is ABSOLUTELY no correlation between wealth and weight. I'd actually expect the contrary. It costs me a ton to eat healthy. That's the rub here in merica.

Yep, eating organic food cost almost 50 % more than non organic food and eating fast food is cheaper. Roughly 40 % of americans are obese because of lack of excercise and fast food. I dont think there are more republicans that exercise less and eat at fast food restaurants. This is across the board being obese is equal opportunity.

• Like 1

Basically I am not going to listen to a slob whom wouldn't have lasted a day in Hitlers army tell me how to ( or that I need to) make myself great again.

There are more of these turds on the (what is considered to be) the right than on the left.

The idea is, people who don't know where their next meal will come from aren't obese.

Obesity is an epidemic in the USA especially among the poor. Therefore, we're doing pretty well on average.

I am thinking more of if I want to make America great again, it starts with me.

If I can handle myself on the street, I don't have to rely on police protection, therefore removing myself from that current controversy.

If I manage myself and weight like I should I have just removed myself from the need to pay for overpriced health related medical care & supplies again removing myself from another current controversy.

If I put down the illegal drugs ( which I did many years ago) I am not paying drug cartels and again removing myself from yet another current issue (the need for a border wall).

It starts with me.

My manager is overweight and one of my best friends is obese. Guess what? they are very supportive and when i need advise, inspiration, and i need help fixing my cars, my friend who is obese, also a retired mechanic, is always there to help. Yes, it starts with you, but isn't it nice to have an obese friend and an overweight manager who is very supportive. Btw, my obese friend has been diagnose w diabetes and now walks with me like 5 miles a day. I, too, am diabetic for about a year. The world is not black and white and there are many shades of the truth.

• Like 1

If I can handle myself on the street, I don't have to rely on police protection, therefore removing myself from that current controversy.

If I manage myself and weight like I should I have just removed myself from the need to pay for overpriced health related medical care & supplies again removing myself from another current controversy.

If I put down the illegal drugs ( which I did many years ago) I am not paying drug cartels and again removing myself from yet another current issue (the need for a border wall).

It starts with me.

You are about the most hardline person on this forum. Very rigid and bigoted toward anyone contrary to your idea of reality. You sir are a scary person.

• Like 4

dhp123166, It also helps that you live in one of the most image conscious places on the planet. Not saying that's a good or bad thing. You are absolutely right that positive change starts with me. It's a mistake however to believe that my experience applies anyone but me. Our reality is an internal construct that is formed and shared through social norms of family, friends, neighbors, institutions and yes advertising. The socioeconomics of obesity in America is far more complex than poverty. Although fast food is an insanely profitable global industry that preys on the poor, but culture, environment, and even genetics play a huge roll. 

As far as making America great again, it starts with self awareness and critical thinking, not blind hope, or irrational fear. 

• Like 3

Good start, but not the end all be all of that statement.

So you're bulletproof then? Because no matter how well in shape you are you can't outrun a bullet. Knowing how to keep yourself out of bad situations does help

Bullshit. Car accidents and cancer hit even healthy people, not counting any genetic predispositions you might have. Yes, keeping yourself in good shape is good but don't believe for a second that "removes you from the controversy". Hell, just compassion for your fellow man should make it something you are at least somewhat concerned with. But your post tends to paint you as a very self-preoccupied person where everyone else can just go to hell.

It starts with me.

Good on putting down the drugs, but cut the holier then thou attitude. You are not your own island, drugs are only a fraction of the issue which birthed the idea of a border wall.

Overall, your arguments are weak, immature, and lacking in empathy for others. I sincerely hope this is the "internet greater dickwad" theory in action and not your normal attitude in person.

• Like 5