It's a mockery of the style of post made (on Facebook) where the original poster make a picture of something relating to either A: Jesus B: the 2nd Amendment C: The Oath of Allegiance D: Retaining "One Nation Under God"  and there's more letters of the alphabet for the other various so called causes under threat.

THEN,if you do not "share" or "like" the post there's some dumb as fuck notion that the cause will be affected somehow.

There's never all of the ones mentioned in the mock up pic you're asking about in the one,but they have all those extreme and absolute wordings in them.

It's mocking those who think this sort of thing actually matters.where it's got a pic of a sick child and says "please don't ignore,1 like or Amen = prayer" 

I don't know if anyone has told you this, but, if you have to explain it, it's not funny. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So the democratic party were supporting Hillary over poor Bernie??? Bernie was just spinning his wheels? No wonder his supporters are enraged at this. Trump is right... it's all rigged. (well everyone know this but having it thrown in your face???)

• Like 3

I love how the DNC is trying to divert attention from the emails by quickly blaming Putin, Russian Hackers and Trump! 

Fuck the fact that they railroaded Bernie out of the race and handed it to HIllary!

Hillary - Kane "Fuck the Truth and Facts" tour! 

hocuspocus1114.gif

• Like 5

DNC shit show. Not that the RNC was much better... meh

I avoided the Republican convention,but saw about 5 minutes of the

Democratic one.

WOW! - from what the lady speaking said,Hillary's going to cure EVERY problem

that Americans have! Of course,there was no explanation on how it all was going to be 

paid for.

• Like 3

I love how the DNC is trying to divert attention from the emails by quickly blaming Putin, Russian Hackers and Trump! 

Fuck the fact that they railroaded Bernie out of the race and handed it to HIllary!

Hillary - Kane "Fuck the Truth and Facts" tour! 

hocuspocus1114.gif

Dude It's called politics. This is Hildy's four day BS letter of recommendation. What makes you think they're going to talk about anything negative, or god forbid the truth? Did the Republican convention point out that Pence is the poster child for establishment RNC politics and how blatantly it contradicts Trump's antiestablishment platform? No, it was plaid as a "unifying" choice, and everyone ate it up. That's politics, it's never what it is, it's what they make you see it as. Read Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media. 

Did you see the Trump/Pence 60 minutes interview? Trump's got that boy on a very short leash. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/donald_trump__mike_pence_full_interview_on_60_minutes.html

Awkward 

For a scandal to be so bad that a democrat actually resigns from it is akin to a carcass being so foul that it actually makes a buzzard puke, it's not something you see very often.  Of course the Washerwoman, being too toxic for the dnc was immediately hired by the Hildabeast's campaign, rather fitting innit?  Out of 61 speeches the first day, none mentioned ISIS, despite all the recent activity by the seventh century throwbacks in dirty nightshirts.  Also, not one American flag is in attendance at the convention, but third world shitholes are represented.  Based on the character of this lot, the highlight of the convention will be when Shrillary performs a partial birth abortion and then smokes crack with the devil around the bible fire.

• Like 4

Right wing,left wing = same bird.

Nope, this is no longer true, the changes are happening faster than more people can process.

Read this resignation letter from a from a republican insider to see what the party has devolved into ( pay attention to the part about cowards);

https://goplifer.com/2016/07/22/resignation-letter/

Nope, this is no longer true, the changes are happening faster than more people can process.

Read this resignation letter from a from a republican insider to see what the party has devolved into ( pay attention to the part about cowards);

https://goplifer.com/2016/07/22/resignation-letter/

How are democrats better?...tell us all, please!

• Like 1

For a scandal to be so bad that a democrat actually resigns from it is akin to a carcass being so foul that it actually makes a buzzard puke, it's not something you see very often.  Of course the Washerwoman, being too toxic for the dnc was immediately hired by the Hildabeast's campaign, rather fitting innit?  Out of 61 speeches the first day, none mentioned ISIS, despite all the recent activity by the seventh century throwbacks in dirty nightshirts.  Also, not one American flag is in attendance at the convention, but third world shitholes are represented.  Based on the character of this lot, the highlight of the convention will be when Shrillary performs a partial birth abortion and then smokes crack with the devil around the bible fire.

Been hearing this chestnut all morning about "ISIS not being mentioned".

In essence I am not hearing any solutions from the fear mongers.

Let's ask a question, what is the solution to this most asymmetrical of warfares?

Sure we bomb ISIS's home territories and are able to take out large chunks of personnel and assets in a somewhat traditional style of campaign but...

...how do you fight against ONE OR TWO PEOPLE who are intent on inflicting maximum casualties?

Keep tabs on everyone everywhere and at all times? Like that is going to work or Americans are really going to submit to that.;

We try to have a comprehensive screening process at that airports because " after 9/11 everything changed" and that has been met with large scale whining and complaining over the inconvenience suffered by the flying public at the hands of the T.S.A.

Been hearing this chestnut all morning about "ISIS not being mentioned".

In essence I am not hearing any solutions from the fear mongers.

Let's ask a question, what is the solution to this most asymmetrical of warfares?

Sure we bomb ISIS's home territories and are able to take out large chunks of personnel and assets in a somewhat traditional style of campaign but...

...how do you fight against ONE OR TWO PEOPLE who are intent on inflicting maximum casualties?

Keep tabs on everyone everywhere and at all times? Like that is going to work or Americans are really going to submit to that.;

We try to have a comprehensive screening process at that airports because " after 9/11 everything changed" and that has been met with large scale whining and complaining over the inconvenience suffered by the flying public at the hands of the T.S.A.

You sound like a well trained talking point driven sheep, educate us some moar!

How are democrats better?...tell us all, please!

I have to go back to work now.

Big boys work for a living.

The information is readily available online to search out..if you really care...or can process without bias..

I didn't really see much in those leaked emails. I've no doubt that Hillary was/is the chosen one in the eyes of the DNC, but not too many damning content. Regardless, I'm disgusted at the immediate redirect to Russia colluding with Trump in hacking the servers, on NPR. It reminds me of a husband redirecting anger toward his wife for looking at his texts, when she just caught him cheating. One should not stand idle when they know they are being cheated. Pursuit of evidence is largely forgiven when ones suspicion is validated. I do think the emails provide enough to say they were validating for the implied bias. We should be talking about it. And yes, it may damage the party to do so, but it is certain to damage the party if they don't.

We are playing team chess it seems. Imagine four people playing chess. Two per team. If they don't communicate extremely well their moves will constantly contradict the teammates strategy. Imagine three or four players per team... Our parties suck at chess. We need to stop nibbling pawns and turn kings toward the same side. We are killing ourselves internally while the media displays it.