I didn't bother. Never expected her to say anything worth hearing. What are the candidates saying about infrastructure these days? Bridges, interstate highways, electricity, etc. I live in Texas, so I'm good. I worry about some of the less fortunate though.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Last direct threat to Texas that I've heard was some dipshit said we needed a big wall to separate thousands of acres of taxpayers land from the rest of our state.

I even know some morons who are fir it.

Most of Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, California and more? are spoils of war and belonged to Mexico. They just want it back. 

What do you grow on it anyway? blue sky?... thought this wall was on the border.

What do you grow on it anyway? blue sky?... thought this wall was on the border.

Texas is a "spoil of war" from Mexico like the US is from England. We fought and won our independence honestly.

The Texas border with Mexico is a river. You can't build a wall in the middle of a river. The existing border fences are built outside of the Rio grande flood plain.

They run through Texas cities and force many Texans who were unfortunate enough to live on the border to go through border crossings just to get to the store in their own country.

A wall would do much more harm. And, yes. Most of that land is farmland.

Texas is a "spoil of war" from Mexico like the US is from England. We fought and won our independence honestly.

The Texas border with Mexico is a river. You can't build a wall in the middle of a river. The existing border fences are built outside of the Rio grande flood plain.

They run through Texas cities and force many Texans who were unfortunate enough to live on the border to go through border crossings just to get to the store in their own country.

A wall would do much more harm. And, yes. Most of that land is farmland.

Hey Mike, something locally you can probably relate it to, Pt. Roberts.

Can anybody tell me WHY the Democratic convention has to be 

on FOUR TV channels (including PBS)?

Main stream media always get behind the Dems in a big way

Then there's this guy, taking on the railroad union from the inside.

Hey bro' in case you have not figured it out, you are not effective...

Why? Because you took the money! (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Enough trolling for one day, I am outs....

I had everything figured out before you asked your first question. Actually I am effective at what I do-on a local level.National?Of course not.It'll never happen.And if you can show me where I said I was,I'll mail you a $100 bill.I've posted why I do it,but you chose to intentionally discard that fact in a vain attempt to make people think a clue is in your possession.

And since the best you could muster was this weak ass Rail comment and couldn't refute a fucking thing I said,consider yourself OWNED.

• Like 1

on FOUR TV channels (including PBS)

Would you like to guess why they call it "The Liberal Media"? 

• Like 3

Fixed it for you.Oh,BTW-he only spent $700,000 defeating SEVENTEEN opponents. Hillary spent 1.2 something MILLION against Sanders and only won because the DNC rigged the primary.

And the repeated use of a word no-one else uses(Drumpf) is a sign of mental illness.

Which mental illness exactly? It was his family / given name if the story is correct. Seeing him shy away from his own heritage in that way is ironic. He divulges rhetoric to the contrary frequently if he sees, for instance a judge standing up as an alligiant citizen of the Untied States despite his darker skin. And the expense of Trumps candidacy was low. And we all know he deserves credit for that. He is very good at manipulating media as well as citizens. He used that, effectively, as a tool. Props to him. That said, he didn't need to beat anyone with much strength. Jeb somehow fell flat. Still confused about that one. Cruz is kinda hard to take seriously. Etc etc. Hillary had to take on the guy who had the same kinda momentum Trump had. By all accounts, she should not have won, but did. The money helped make it look like she won through spending. But many won't buy that (pun intended). Trump didn't spend much simply because he didn't have to. His capital was/is manipulation. Had Jeb stayed in, and had a bit more following, you'd have seen the DNC mirrored by the RNC with the populous candidate outspent and beat. But we didn't see that. Trump has a chance with the public vote. But I've lost confidence in elections and it just looks like Hillary will be rehearsing her commencement speech soon enough.

on FOUR TV channels (including PBS)?

EVERYTHING about TV is ratings, and let's face it, the Republican convention was dry as a popcorn fart. Tight ass Trump didn't book any big acts like Alicia Keys. Those Democrats sure put on one hell of a show though. In recent memory, short of Nixon 2.0 and Carter, it's showmanship that's grabbed the hearts and minds of American voters. Sad but true. Trump better step up his act, because the grumpy billionaire thing is starting to look stale. 

Before anybody's grumpy billionaire loving ass puckers up, please note the sarcasm font. 

• Like 1

Which mental illness exactly? It was his family / given name if the story is correct. Seeing him shy away from his own heritage in that way is ironic.

Nice try!!And nice fail. the mental defect has to do with predilection of insignificant details that have nothing to do with the point at hand and is akin to a 10 year-old who upon being thrown out at first base by 35 feet stands there and stomps their feet demanding a "do-over".

My ancestory is German aristocracy so there should be a "von" in my name-there isn't.And it was dropped over a hundred years ago. My Doctor's name is June.It was changed from Lejeune when his ancestors landed in Virginia in the early 1600's.His whole family lineage is traceable back to Jamestown.

WHy is it the only two people to respond to the mental defect comment are liberals? thanks for confirming my point.Carry on.

We get it train, you're VERY passionate about defending Trump/Drumpf what ever, but damn. Why would you give a creamy shit about what a few people on Ratsun say. Your willingness to pick up the defensive makes you an easy target. If you're going to all this effort with the goal of "winning" something, you have already failed.

• Like 1

We get it train, you're VERY passionate about defending Trump/Drumpf what ever, but damn. Why would you give a creamy shit about what a few people on Ratsun say. Your willingness to pick up the defensive makes you an easy target. If you're going to all this effort with the goal of "winning" something, you have already failed.

On the contrary, my logic makes me the hardest target here. But that doesn't stop people. "Right" should always be defended.
  • Like 1

If his name was changed at Ellis Island as many were, including my elders, then that is different. As I've heard it told, Donald changed his own name. If so, my point stands. It's both funny and ironic. And to follow in your example, you still have not answered my question. Which mental illness?

http://allpsych.com/disorders/dsm/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

On the contrary, my logic makes me the hardest target here. But that doesn't stop people. "Right" should always be defended.

The self-righteousness man does not believe in those who do not live according to his belief. His ego will be his own downfall. 

• Like 1

If his name was changed at Ellis Island as many were, including my elders, then that is different. As I've heard it told, Donald changed his own name. If so, my point stands. It's both funny and ironic. And to follow in your example, you still have not answered my question. Which mental illness?

http://allpsych.com/disorders/dsm/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

Trumps name was never Drumpf.His fathers name was never Drumpf.So what if it was,would it matter ?

Trumps name was never Drumpf.His fathers name was never Drumpf.So what if it was,would it matter ?

It wouldn't matter. It would be funny if Donald changed his name, which was what I though was the case, but it still wouldn't matter. It seems as though it was long ago, so I don't even find it funny now. Stupid facts...