• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was clear we were talking about right out of school, not married with kids already. Again, it really depends on the job market you are in. $50K a year in San Francisco is not the same as $50K in north San Jose. That being said there are programers, and I.T. kids making $80K plus right out of school. The city is filled with them. 

I see all that and look at the way corporations buy up smaller companies and imediately think of monopoly...and guess what?......USA is the game board....and we aren't any of the characters....

We are the "Dog" shit    :rofl:

• Like 1

Or marry a doctor making good money, who still graduated with a quarter mil in student loans. Yup. A great salary, and still coming out negative for 20 years... College is fucked up. I'm against it. Apprentice in your career path and don't become a doctor, lawyer, or politician.

College is still one way of making more money and getting ahead but the cost is crazy, put it this way when i graduated at sjsu, cost of tuition was like 750/ semester now its like 7 k. So the milenials are having a harder time to get ahead.

Owned? By you old man?

Not bloody likely.

You are old and weak and own no one.

Old & weak are another 30 years away. The fact that you still haven't addressed ANY of my points and only can muster limp-wristed insults confirms your servitude. You are easier than that fucking commercial where they push the button.
  • Like 2

Basically I am not going to listen to a slob whom wouldn't have lasted a day in Hitlers army tell me how to ( or that I need to) make myself great again.

There are more of these turds on the (what is considered to be) the right than on the left.

Ignorance is off the fucking scale.
  • Like 2

You are about the most hardline person on this forum. Very rigid and bigoted toward anyone contrary to your idea of reality. You sir are a scary person.

Bada-bing.that is the hallmark of all liberals-be only tolerant of those that share your myopic viewpoint.
  • Like 2

Ha, Two sides of the same coin

The self-righteousness man does not believe in those who do not live according to his belief. His ego will be his own downfall. 

Bada-bing.that is the hallmark of all liberals-be only tolerant of those that share your myopic viewpoint.