Oh, and I actually applaud the lack of mention of terror groups. Their publicity is 99% U.S. and European Media. Their recruitment and strength is almost wholly stabilized by our acknowledgement of them. Their numbers are made stronger by our bombings. Their confidence built by our fear. We must dismantle them through silence. CIA tactics seem stronger than Army attacks with an enemy with multiple heads. We can't ignore it, but we should stop building them up. Unless of course you make money selling weapons of war and prefer to see wars

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall have to agree to disagree.

As an American you are entitled to your....oh wait I forgot, you're Australian.

What is your vested interest in American politics? I'm curious!

How can you think that you are getting an accurate picture of what is going on over here if all you have for information is mass media and the internet?

You cannot accurately judge the zeitgeist or get a feel for it whilst residing on a foreign shore.

It would be like me telling you about Peter Garretts shift from radical activist to Labor Party Politician, I am completely without context, all I can rely on is second hand information.

Your left wing and right wing analogy was true up until recently but with the ascent of Drumpf it is apropos and anachronistic.

Drumpf is/ has gone insane and is one step away from the most powerful office in the world.

Contemplate that for a minute, this f!@#er may win the election and we have no context for this situation in this lifetime which is why it seems like a reality TV show to most. "Surreal" I think most say.

Drumpf is a destroyer, look what he did to the Republican party JUST BY CALLING PEOPLE NAMES.

He is not in control of himself, it is worse than that, chaos is in charge and your analogy is the worldview of someone whom still thinks the old paradigms are true...

How can you think that you are getting an accurate picture of what is going on over here if all you have for information is mass media and the internet?

You cannot accurately judge the zeitgeist or get a feel for it whilst residing on a foreign shore.

It would be like me telling you about Peter Garretts shift from radical activist to Labor Party Politician, I am completely without context, all I can rely on is second hand information.

Your left wing and right wing analogy was true up until recently but with the ascent of Drumpf it is apropos and anachronistic.

Drumpf is/ has gone insane and is one step away from the most powerful office in the world.

Contemplate that for a minute, this f!@#er may win the election and we have no context for this situation in this lifetime which is why it seems like a reality TV show to most. "Surreal" I think most say.

Drumpf is a destroyer, look what he did to the Republican party JUST BY CALLING PEOPLE NAMES.

He is not in control of himself, it is worse than that, chaos is in charge and your analogy is the worldview of someone whom still thinks the old paradigms are true...

You cant even present an accurate picture DHP..

Your bias paints a scared radical skew from the left. So pretending to be intellectually in the middle is almost comical. 

• Like 3

What, now someone is not entitled to an opinion??? wtf??? Worse, only a fucking American has that right? Then you say that all sources are suspect and bullshit yet where did you get your opinion from??? Mass media and the internet? P U L E A S E.... don't say newspapers. No you probably weighed everything and came up with something that fits your hidden bias. We all do. It's just your bias is different from someone else's. What happened to: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ?

Like it or not, or believe it or not, America rules over the world, so is it so strange that those affected by this would be watching the political spectacle? (pointing and snickering) One of these two idiots will be running things soon.

• Like 3

Its spelled Trump ! and speaking of insane how about that HilLIARy Clinton woman ? If Trump wasn't in control of himself how the hell did he get this far ? Trump didn't destroy the Republican party,the Republican party destroyed themselves.

• Like 3

Drumpf is a destroyer, look what he did to the Republican party JUST BY CALLING PEOPLE by what they are.

Fixed it for you.Oh,BTW-he only spent $700,000 defeating SEVENTEEN opponents. Hillary spent 1.2 something MILLION against Sanders and only won because the DNC rigged the primary.

And the repeated use of a word no-one else uses(Drumpf) is a sign of mental illness.

• Like 2

Fixed it for you.Oh,BTW-he only spent $700,000 defeating SEVENTEEN opponents. Hillary spent 1.2 something MILLION against Sanders and only won because the DNC rigged the primary.

And the repeated use of a word no-one else uses(Drumpf) is a sign of mental illness.

Then there's this guy, taking on the railroad union from the inside.

Hey bro' in case you have not figured it out, you are not effective...

Why? Because you took the money! (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Enough trolling for one day, I am outs....

Did he really claim that his name was worth $3 billion, or was that another hype thing to get his name on social media?

I'm not a follower, so I have a hard time keeping up with what passes for politics these days.

Did he really claim that his name was worth $3 billion, or was that another hype thing to get his name on social media?

I'm not a follower, so I have a hard time keeping up with what passes for politics these days.

No idea....did Hillary claim to be honest not to long ago...oh...yeah...I heard her speech...remarkably hypocritical.