• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a guy who had a carry permit who told the cop he was armed? DUH... do you tell a cop without being asked that you are armed??? Stupid. At the most say 'I have a concealed carry permit'. Probably better to say nothing until handcuffed.

In-correct. Telling him before hand is the best route. That guy was told to keep his hands up.

He didn't .He died. That's what happens. Move on.

• Like 2

A political convention is like a four day long letter of recommendation for the nominee. Okay, so Trump is not a true "party" Republican, and there were obvious faces missing in the crowd. They managed to fill in where I thought would be awkward absences but for one thing. If he's running on his business record, where the hell were Trumps employees and business partners, and why weren't they up there endorsing the f**k out of him?

A political convention is like a four day long letter of recommendation for the nominee. Okay, so Trump is not a true "party" Republican, and there were obvious faces missing in the crowd. They managed to fill in where I thought would be awkward absences but for one thing. If he's running on his business record, where the hell were Trumps employees and business partners, and why weren't they up there endorsing the f**k out of him?

Maybe because they don't want any so called "1%" types up there. The whole idea is to appeal to what is left of the middle class. Not to alienate them and give the other side more fuel. 

Let us not forget how fast Hillary got away from the people who paid her to give speeches on Wall St. 

• Like 2

DNC email leaked today at wikileaks.org

Some pretty crazy stuff in there.

These are the dirty little strings pulled by the party establishment. Shit's ugly behind the "liberal" curtain.

Best memes need not words. In terms of actual use though, I'd say those donuts should be reversed. Maybe that's too literal to be funny.

Maybe if you think those are butt holes. I wish this meme wasn't bad photoshop. Still made me laugh when I first saw it.