• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

...rofl   what a slapdick 

dont be aggressive to police and do as you are told and there is a 100% chance you wont die. there is also a 100% chance of dying doing anything other than what is instructed 

Says the guy that continues to post incredibly stupid things.

• Like 1

dont be aggressive to police and do as you are told and there is a 100% chance you wont die. there is also a 100% chance of dying doing anything other than what is instructed 

Wasn't there a guy who had a carry permit who told the cop he was armed? DUH... do you tell a cop without being asked that you are armed??? Stupid. At the most say 'I have a concealed carry permit'. Probably better to say nothing until handcuffed.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a guy who had a carry permit who told the cop he was armed? DUH... do you tell a cop without being asked that you are armed??? Stupid. At the most say 'I have a concealed carry permit'. Probably better to say nothing until handcuffed.

Yes, but, when  you are told to keep your hands in sight and you reach for something, shit tends to fly. 

• Like 5

Says the guy that continues to post incredibly stupid things.

got pulled over by this cop just months before this happened,

I had evaded long enough to get in my buddy's driveway. when stopped he was on edge and I was asked if I had any weapons in the vehicle I calmly responded yes a handgun and a shotgun, he said ok thank you put your hands out the window and step out when i open the vehicle,  and I did that and everything else asked of me after that..went to sleep that night and he never even seen my guns .

goes to show it could happen to anybody and unfortunately it happend to a kid who wasn't even thinking about the cop even being there

• Like 2

If you are a concealed carry permit holder in Washington state one of the things you're told is to let an officer know if you're carrying when you get pulled over or whatever. Especially if you get pulled over, they ran your plate and they know you have a cpl so just be straight forward and honest. Not once have I have an issue with an officer, carrying a handgun or not. Shit I've had a conversation with a game warden while hold a loaded semi automatic rifle, I was asked to out it down which I did but she didn't come up to our group with a gun drawn ready to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

I disagree with that.  I have a CCP and anymore, if the gun is somewhere I'm likely to be reaching, I'll let them know.  If it's in a different location that wouldn't be opened during a normal traffic stop, I don't mention it.  If they ask, I certainly tell them.  Never had an issue except one state patrol guy who was really weird.  Asked for my gun, gave it to him and he took it back to his car to check it, then brought it back and put it in the back seat.  I asked him straight up, is that the normal protocol for those with valid CCPs?  He said you can never be too careful, or something like that.  Didn't get shot though, so didn't care too much.

• Like 1

If you are a concealed carry permit holder in Washington state one of the things you're told is to let an officer know if you're carrying when you get pulled over or whatever. Especially if you get pulled over, they ran your plate and they know you have a cpl so just be straight forward and honest. Not once have I have an issue with an officer, carrying a handgun or not. Shit I've had a conversation with a game warden while hold a loaded semi automatic rifle, I was asked to out it down which I did but she didn't come up to our group with a gun drawn ready to pull the trigger.

Maybe I wasn't clear. If you were a cop approaching someone in a car and the guy yells... "I have a gun" doesn't your alarm bells go off? How and when is certainly important. Definitely if he asks. 

• Like 2

You must have missed the part I said that if you have a cpl and get pulled over the officer most likely already ran your plate and knows you have the cpl already and likely a gun, just like yelling out the window "I have a gun".

• Like 1

So....I'm at a diner in La Pine Oregon having dinner....the Donald is having his acceptance speech at the convention....I have no idea WTF he's saying....I'm clear across the opposite side of the diner to where the TV is.....and I'm LOL watching his hand gestures......it is fucking hilarious!

• Like 1

So....I'm at a diner in La Pine Oregon having dinner....the Donald is having his acceptance speech at the convention....I have no idea WTF he's saying....I'm clear across the opposite side of the diner to where the TV is.....and I'm LOL watching his hand gestures......it is fucking hilarious!

I saw that too.. I was laughing.. just seemed strange for an acceptance speech. But that's the don for ya. He's in no fuck given mode... for life.

• Like 2