• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who does want to be POTUS needs their head read - too full on a job where you will never satisfy everyone and you're not truly thanked in any long term meaningful way.

The "prestige" of having been POTUS is a badge that is special in amongst a certain crowd and ultimately you still have your actions criticised no matter how much good you did do.

• Like 1

"I have two books at my bedside, Lieutenant, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible.

The only proper authorities I am aware of are my commanding officer Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God." 

Lt. Jonathan Kendrick

Oh my gawd! He asked a question, three times! Hory Shet! What are we going to do!? 

For fuck sakes! Joe needs to chill the fuck out and that blonde broad needs to get some reality! How many fucking times have we said we would love to turn the middle east into a giant glass ash tray?

Wait til Iran gets one going and then we will see if we can use them

• Like 1

heller..the more controversial the more ratings, the more money, the more endorsements, sounds just like politicians..and most people buy in and feed it by consuming.  That's why I hardly watch the news. I rather watch Velocity channel, Bizarre Food, History Channel and documentaries.

• Like 4